Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• split battle ground

im sure its not just me
    I'm sick when enter in bg,after get 100% bonus,still cant kill anyone.make that:campers to play whit campers.normal players whit normal players
    you can get example from world of warcraft
    i dont for you but for me is very demotivate.you just refuse me to play

And how would the be able to make the distinction between campers and non campers. Surely they cant do so by br as that is varied greatly with all levels. And they cant do so by casher or no casher as there are still those that cash and camp at levels, as well as those that cash and dont camp, and those that dont cash and dont camp. You may suggest by xp gained, but is that really that good of a compass because that can also vary greatly because higher your level the less xp you get from certain dungeons. So unless you have some constructive way of splitting between those two groups, this is nothing more than a bg whining thread.

If you dont like bg leave and rejoin or dont do bg till you are stronger.

Comment

I can understand the original poster.
      Also made me understand why wartune is so anti campers.
      What will you do when you play a game, and doesnt matter how much stronger you get, people just one shot you, cause they have been camping? yes you find a better game.

Sadly, if you dont like getting killed all the time, dont do bg, and if you dont wanna waste 1-2 years, quit the game

Comment

Originally posted by ramboedno View Post
        im sure its not just me
        I'm sick when enter in bg,after get 100% bonus,still cant kill anyone.make that:campers to play whit campers.normal players whit normal players
        you can get example from world of warcraft
        i dont for you but for me is very demotivate.you just refuse me to play
        Hello.
        First of all,Wartune has nothing to do with World of Warcraft.
        Second of all,in WoW there is an optionto turn off exp gains,and there,people fight each other based on the players who have that option activated.We don't have such a thing there.
        Third of all,even in WoW,the battlegrounds are level based,for the rest of the players which didn't turn off xp gains but are still lower level,they still fight each other in brackets based on level,nothing else.
        Yes,I personally find it frustrating to enter a BG and have noone to kill,but unless a system can be developed to make it fair for everyone,I guess that's the way it's going to be.
        Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
          Hello.
          First of all,Wartune has nothing to do with World of Warcraft.
          Second of all,in WoW there is an optionto turn off exp gains,and there,people fight each other based on the players who have that option activated.We don't have such a thing there.
          Third of all,even in WoW,the battlegrounds are level based,for the rest of the players which didn't turn off xp gains but are still lower level,they still fight each other in brackets based on level,nothing else.
          Yes,I personally find it frustrating to enter a BG and have noone to kill,but unless a system can be developed to make it fair for everyone,I guess that's the way it's going to be.
          Have a nice day.
          if u can't kill any in bg its because u lvled too fast or diden't spend enof and what i can see is that the op just rushed lvls and diden think on how to get br like the camping ppl is doing

Comment

Working...
          X