Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The reason why players afk at battle grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why players afk at battle grounds

Often we will see some afkers in battle ground, first thought that would struck me is arggh, alts accounts again, spoil the match. And today, I became an afker myself, and this is my only main account. I got an understanding why these players choose to be afkers, even though some of the faces are familiar in arena - they didn't choose to be naked or afk in arena, but why choose to afk in battle grounds?

Because they understood this earlier than I am, the matching system in battle grounds, is not random.

I noticed this thanks to the player Cerden. Cerden is a strong player who will attract a lot attention in any battle ground matches, because he always goes for the guardian npc. And for 5 matches IN A ROW, I have been placed in the opposite team against Cerden, which means for several days I have to see this same player's name appeared over, and over again, in all of my matches. If it is a random, the maths will already proved it wrong immediately.

How many players in my server? I took an estimation of 300 (the least), which the number I could see in World Boss event.
    30 players in one battle ground room.
    That means 300 players, result in 10 battle ground rooms.

The chances of me meeting Cerden in 10 rooms, is 0.10.
    The chances of Cerden always in the opposite team, is 0.50.
    Thus for one match, the possibility for this to happen, is 0.10x0.50 = 0.05

The chances that this will happen in 5 matches in a row, which Cerden and myself are always in a same room, and each on the opposite team, is 0.05x0.05x0.05x0.05x0.05
    Result in a possibility of 0.0000003125

Politely said, almost zero :\
    And today I saw it happens right in front of my eyes.
    Given still, I assume the minimum number of rooms, are only 10 -.-

I would not have noticed if its a 5 loses in a row, but when Cerden is appearing in the opposite team in every of my matches, when you happen to see similiar faces in your matches, naturally it will attract your attention isn't it? That's where your matching system tell us so. It attracts my attention, and I started to give in a few thoughts.

If I am not mistaken, for those of us who had played the game for some time, we would have an idea which player is strong or such, or which player is a vip, mvp, or cash players, etc etc, familiar names we had met in arenas or battle grounds.

Thus in battle grounds, when these vips, cash players are being assigned to a particular team, it can be noticed that the average battle ratings of the players in his team, are usually higher, compared to the other team. You could try observe this out in the following battle ground matches.

PS: And in the 5th match against Cerden which I decided to afk the entire game, there a lot of vips in a same, single team, and more than half the players' battle rating in Cerden team are 20k or above 20k, while my team are all 10k++. This is the same as matching Lin Dan to a mid school badminton player and you tried to convince to all others, that it is a "good game".

This mean the matching system is not based on random. Higher BR players will always be assigned to the team where the cash players landed in. This is the same as saying that the system is assigning easy targets for cash players to kill, and easy games for them to win, all the time, by providing kids and babies for adults to match in their matches, and making it believe that their cash has been worth spending.

It may be good in term of marketing, but somehow you know... it kind of hurting my ego, especially for a non cash player such as myself.

Personally, I strongly believe, whether pay cash or non cash, no one would desire to be a play doll in one's hand. Win or lose, what we want is a free battle to enjoy, not a battle which the result is being fixed by a party, even before the match begins.

Kindly please respect the players who play your game, don't treat us like an idiot, because that is really insulting, we came into the game that you promoted, introduced, in order to play the game you provided with the players all around the world, not to provide ourselves to be played by you.

This is why some players choose to afk in base, because they realise this, earlier than I did.

I will not choose to believe the admins will purposely assign me to be a different team against Cerden, because I am a nobody in the game and admins are not such a free person to admit such a nonsense act. I would rather believe in logics and reasons. Thus if elaborate it further on, this is the only explanation I could find out.

More or less, I had been spending weeks and months in your game, it would really disappoint me a lot if it end out as a service such as this. 5 games with Cerden in the opposite team in a row, is not even possible to be happening. The chain will more likely to be broken in my third match at least, which I won't see Cerden again in my matches.

The possibility is just too low. The maths don't allow it to happen, not I do not allow it to happen, if it happens, then it is simple to understand, your matching system, is not randomly based, that's all.

And these few days your system is matching me against Cerden, not to mention I had to wake up with a sleepy eye on an alarm clock ringing just to see Cerden's face in 3 continuous days and play 5 continuous losing game, and not to mention you refuse to split battle grounds events into two separate timing zone to suit our time table.

I had been playing online games for a long time. Overally, there are 2 types of online game developers, winner type and loser type. Winner focus on the number of the players in server so that their server will always full of players, while loser focus on how much cost they charge per item.

Winner developers are willing to spend to promote, to attract more players come to play before they start to earn profit. Loser scare to lose money in every step and using every tricks possible to force player to buy items all the time. Winner do not need to spend effort in forcing item purchasing in their server, because when they make the players happy, naturally their server will be crowded, crowded attracts more players, more players increase competition, competitions encourage payments. That's all it takes.

I pick your game because it is announced your game reach a million player in a very short time, because you shows signs of a winner. I had spent months in your game. WEEKS, and MONTHS. Kindly please tell me that I had picked the right game and my time had been worth playing in your server, kindly please. Manipulating the matchings in a match, is the last thing a winner will ever need to do.

If you want to convince me that I am wrong, then please prove me wrong in the incoming battle ground matches after today, which we would not always see the average battle ratings in the cash player team, are higher than the other team, all the time. Have faith and put trust in your cash players supporters, if they can pay, they definitely can win. They do not need a handicap for that.

Battleground teams aren't random, but they are based on when you join. If 30 players join a BG, it assigns the first one to join to one team, the second to the other team, the third to the first team, the fourth to the second team, and so on until all 30 slots are filled. The only way you see one team with 2 or more players than another is if they have quit the match. Most likely you joined at the same time as Cerden and either right before or right after, so you would be assigned to the opposite team. Five times in a row is unlucky, but if you join at the same time you will almost always be in the same match. You can easily avoid the player just by joining at a different time (between 5 minutes before the match starts and at or after it starts).

I am one of the stronger people on my server but I get put against other stronger or VIP players all the time. At this point it makes no difference because most of them are not even interested in PVPing after getting champion rank and just gather crystals. I have also seen much stronger teams of people lose because half their team was afk.

I do agree that the lack of consideration for BR when forming/matching teams is bad when it comes to team arena and BG in general though, as 95% of the time one team clearly outmatches the other.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyPhoenix View Post
      Often we will see some afkers in battle ground, first thought that would struck me is arggh, alts accounts again, spoil the match. And today, I became an afker myself, and this is my only main account. I got an understanding why these players choose to be afkers, even though some of the faces are familiar in arena - they didn't choose to be naked or afk in arena, but why choose to afk in battle grounds?

Because they understood this earlier than I am, the matching system in battle grounds, is not random.

I noticed this thanks to the player Cerden. Cerden is a strong player who will attract a lot attention in any battle ground matches, because he always goes for the guardian npc. And for 5 matches IN A ROW, I have been placed in the opposite team against Cerden, which means for several days I have to see this same player's name appeared over, and over again, in all of my matches. If it is a random, the maths will already proved it wrong immediately.

How many players in my server? I took an estimation of 300 (the least), which the number I could see in World Boss event.
      30 players in one battle ground room.
      That means 300 players, result in 10 battle ground rooms.

The chances of me meeting Cerden in 10 rooms, is 0.10.
      The chances of Cerden always in the opposite team, is 0.50.
      Thus for one match, the possibility for this to happen, is 0.10x0.50 = 0.05

The chances that this will happen in 5 matches in a row, which Cerden and myself are always in a same room, and each on the opposite team, is 0.05x0.05x0.05x0.05x0.05
      Result in a possibility of 0.0000003125

Politely said, almost zero :\
      And today I saw it happens right in front of my eyes.
      Given still, I assume the minimum number of rooms, are only 10 -.-

I would not have noticed if its a 5 loses in a row, but when Cerden is appearing in the opposite team in every of my matches, when you happen to see similiar faces in your matches, naturally it will attract your attention isn't it? That's where your matching system tell us so. It attracts my attention, and I started to give in a few thoughts.

If I am not mistaken, for those of us who had played the game for some time, we would have an idea which player is strong or such, or which player is a vip, mvp, or cash players, etc etc, familiar names we had met in arenas or battle grounds.

Thus in battle grounds, when these vips, cash players are being assigned to a particular team, it can be noticed that the average battle ratings of the players in his team, are usually higher, compared to the other team. You could try observe this out in the following battle ground matches.

PS: And in the 5th match against Cerden which I decided to afk the entire game, there a lot of vips in a same, single team, and more than half the players' battle rating in Cerden team are 20k or above 20k, while my team are all 10k++. This is the same as matching Lin Dan to a mid school badminton player and you tried to convince to all others, that it is a "good game".

This mean the matching system is not based on random. Higher BR players will always be assigned to the team where the cash players landed in. This is the same as saying that the system is assigning easy targets for cash players to kill, and easy games for them to win, all the time, by providing kids and babies for adults to match in their matches, and making it believe that their cash has been worth spending.

It may be good in term of marketing, but somehow you know... it kind of hurting my ego, especially for a non cash player such as myself.

Personally, I strongly believe, whether pay cash or non cash, no one would desire to be a play doll in one's hand. Win or lose, what we want is a free battle to enjoy, not a battle which the result is being fixed by a party, even before the match begins.

Kindly please respect the players who play your game, don't treat us like an idiot, because that is really insulting, we came into the game that you promoted, introduced, in order to play the game you provided with the players all around the world, not to provide ourselves to be played by you.

This is why some players choose to afk in base, because they realise this, earlier than I did.

I will not choose to believe the admins will purposely assign me to be a different team against Cerden, because I am a nobody in the game and admins are not such a free person to admit such a nonsense act. I would rather believe in logics and reasons. Thus if elaborate it further on, this is the only explanation I could find out.

More or less, I had been spending weeks and months in your game, it would really disappoint me a lot if it end out as a service such as this. 5 games with Cerden in the opposite team in a row, is not even possible to be happening. The chain will more likely to be broken in my third match at least, which I won't see Cerden again in my matches.

The possibility is just too low. The maths don't allow it to happen, not I do not allow it to happen, if it happens, then it is simple to understand, your matching system, is not randomly based, that's all.

And these few days your system is matching me against Cerden, not to mention I had to wake up with a sleepy eye on an alarm clock ringing just to see Cerden's face in 3 continuous days and play 5 continuous losing game, and not to mention you refuse to split battle grounds events into two separate timing zone to suit our time table.

I had been playing online games for a long time. Overally, there are 2 types of online game developers, winner type and loser type. Winner focus on the number of the players in server so that their server will always full of players, while loser focus on how much cost they charge per item.

Winner developers are willing to spend to promote, to attract more players come to play before they start to earn profit. Loser scare to lose money in every step and using every tricks possible to force player to buy items all the time. Winner do not need to spend effort in forcing item purchasing in their server, because when they make the players happy, naturally their server will be crowded, crowded attracts more players, more players increase competition, competitions encourage payments. That's all it takes.

I pick your game because it is announced your game reach a million player in a very short time, because you shows signs of a winner. I had spent months in your game. WEEKS, and MONTHS. Kindly please tell me that I had picked the right game and my time had been worth playing in your server, kindly please. Manipulating the matchings in a match, is the last thing a winner will ever need to do.

If you want to convince me that I am wrong, then please prove me wrong in the incoming battle ground matches after today, which we would not always see the average battle ratings in the cash player team, are higher than the other team, all the time. Have faith and put trust in your cash players supporters, if they can pay, they definitely can win. They do not need a handicap for that.
      after all this complain.. let me tell u something.. leave battleground and jump to the other.. u wasted 5 mins but u might get a win. play smart bro..unless u had less than 30 people in the server playing BG. u will get to see him always lol...
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

you can always choose to leave a bg and join another one so why complain?

i think the game tries to place high level players equally on each team acording to BR, so if two strong players join, both will be put on seperate teams to try to balance the bg out. nothing is against you are just unlucky.

Comment

wow....you can type an essay...

but needless to say, you are just bad luck, and by the way your math is wrong.
          it depend on if cerden is on at the time, it depend on if you both click at the same time. if he just happen to click 1 min after your bg is full with 15/15 he'll be in a diff. arena.

and on top of that, if you just wait a min, you might be in his team for all i know or in a diff. one too.

and if you don't like to be in the same BG as him you can quit, wait 5 min and rejoin another one. easy as that.

and also, i have seen sometimes stacked team where we just slaughter the whole other team, <--bad luck for them

but i also seen where sometimes the stronger players are divided evenly among each team...and by the way, i don't think BR is taken into consideration for assigning people to teams. it's 1 go blue and 1 go red and back and force until 15/15 is filled for both side..

also, i been on teams where i wipe them clean..i killed like 25+ in one BG and my team still lost?...why? well..they had longer mine trains and we had some afks...

i don't mind cause i got my 240+ honor, but still sucked that we lost the fight.

either way i think BG is fine the way it is, it's all chance, not like you said it stack all higher BR player in one group of 20k+ and 10k+ in another..if you are 10k+ either you are naked or you are in the wrong bracket..shouldn't be 41+ bracket anyway..
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

.... and I doubt all 300 players do bg, I can rarely ever make it to them due to work. gg

Comment

just wait 5 minutes to join and you will be put in one of lower players like 2-15 most of the time its really fun when it 2 on 2 for a few minutes.ya i can tell you what team will win before it starts
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Sekai999 View Post
                Battleground teams aren't random, but they are based on when you join. If 30 players join a BG, it assigns the first one to join to one team, the second to the other team, the third to the first team, the fourth to the second team, and so on until all 30 slots are filled. The only way you see one team with 2 or more players than another is if they have quit the match. Most likely you joined at the same time as Cerden and either right before or right after, so you would be assigned to the opposite team. Five times in a row is unlucky, but if you join at the same time you will almost always be in the same match. You can easily avoid the player just by joining at a different time (between 5 minutes before the match starts and at or after it starts).

I am one of the stronger people on my server but I get put against other stronger or VIP players all the time. At this point it makes no difference because most of them are not even interested in PVPing after getting champion rank and just gather crystals. I have also seen much stronger teams of people lose because half their team was afk.

I do agree that the lack of consideration for BR when forming/matching teams is bad when it comes to team arena and BG in general though, as 95% of the time one team clearly outmatches the other.

Everyone knows matching in arena is a failure, it is hard to understand why they put so less effort in arena and BG, which where players the only 2 events players get to compete against each others. You see, everyone spent months and days pumping leveling up their character, but when the time comes you want to apply your hero to compete with the others, you find out the matching is pointless and meaningless.

Why pointless and meaningless?

Sometimes a 7k br group can get to match with the 50 lvls with over 25k BR in arena. My opinion is, why do you bother to assign a 7k to a 20k? Do a 7k has a chance to win against 20ks... Its obvious isn't it... Call it a good game, call it good match, whatever you want, but I would suggest might as well give them a surrender option - enter the game, surrender - receive 1 insignia, replay again.

Fast, effective, save the step, and everyone's happy.

Or should I twisted my question in another way so it could be easier to understand.

How long do you need to take to level up to 50s with 20k BR? By then when you reach 20k BR, do you want to match against 7k BR? But how about every matches I will be giving you a 7k to match with, your win is guaranteed, you win all the time but then what's the point of playing the game. That's so fake isn't it.

Its not that I just want to win a match, I want to play a meaningful match as well, is it so hard to assign an even team for an even match..? It isn't that hard isn't it? If we just aim for the win, just give us the level 1 players, 1 hit ko, faster in that way.

Cerden in my server in bg is strong, but there are many other players stronger as well. The point is, why do I get to match with Cerden 5 match in a row? How can this even be possible? If the matching system is not broken, what kind of word can it be used to describe this? I had to set the alarm just to play the BG, and for 3 days, they are giving me Cerden as my opponent, with lots of strong players in his team.

The day before yesterday I matched with Cerden, yesterday I saw Cerden again, today Cerden appear in my match again. What the..

5 matches in a row, this kind of "accuracy" can't be explained by just a random matching. Without a hidden formula that actually support this to be happening, what else could it be? Your matching system, your targets in the team, reveal it all. How could I get to match against Cerden in 5 matches in a row? It is not possible, its 5 matches in a row you get it? The maths won't support it at all. There must be a formula that makes this ridiculous phenomena happened.

I play off my character for weeks and months, in the end you are assigning me to match with the 50s and BR 10k higher than me, is there really not even one single player who is around my BR can be assigned to my match? All of them did not login BG for 3 days in a row? Or not even "spent" in other rooms so they can match up another team of 50s in another room?

The last match is the most ridiculous. Cerden's team is full of 20k BRs, while all my team mates all around 10k++ BRs. Not even one 20k in my team.

Not even one of them.

This result in what? Out of 15 players in my team, at least 7-8 there are afking. That's half the team do you realized that? They are ****** like me too, yes, but I am pisser. Because I have seen Cerden's name for the third day.

Leave the BG? The matching always match lower BR players against the cash players, that's how it works. No matter which room it is, it is the same. It will just be a losing team from room A swap to another losing team in room B, that's all.

Who is the cash players in the server, whoever play in a particular server will know the names. Pay some attention to the following BGs, and see if the team where cash players land on, will always have higher BR players in average compare to the other team.

Look here... admins.. gms... whoever responsible it is... 10ks++.... can't possibly fight with the 20ks okay.... you are wasting every 15 players time in that match, as simple as that is, it is pointless even try to point it out here at all. You are treating all the non casher players too poorly and obvious as it is a direct insult to our wisdom. You got to work on something to fix this, make it a freeze time to adjust the team matching before the game start, to make it more playable, more even, or other solutions whatever it is.

Frankly said, if there's any 10k group up against 20ks again, you are just telling the whole team to afk in BG. Giving me these kind of matches everydays, you are just telling me to quit the game. I may be a non casher but I don't see any other online games out there treat us so poorly like this. There are many ways to make a cash player happy and satisfied, but this kind of way is just too..

Comment

Originally posted by GreyPhoenix View Post
                  Everyone knows matching in arena is a failure, it is hard to understand why they put so less effort in arena and BG, which where players the only 2 events players get to compete against each others. You see, everyone spent months and days pumping leveling up their character, but when the time comes you want to apply your hero to compete with the others, you find out the matching is pointless and meaningless.

Why pointless and meaningless?

Sometimes a 7k br group can get to match with the 50 lvls with over 25k BR in arena. My opinion is, why do you bother to assign a 7k to a 20k? Do a 7k has a chance to win against 20ks... Its obvious isn't it... Call it a good game, call it good match, whatever you want, but I would suggest might as well give them a surrender option - enter the game, surrender - receive 1 insignia, replay again.

Fast, effective, save the step, and everyone's happy.

Or should I twisted my question in another way so it could be easier to understand.

How long do you need to take to level up to 50s with 20k BR? By then when you reach 20k BR, do you want to match against 7k BR? But how about every matches I will be giving you a 7k to match with, your win is guaranteed, you win all the time but then what's the point of playing the game. That's so fake isn't it.

Its not that I just want to win a match, I want to play a meaningful match as well, is it so hard to assign an even team for an even match..? It isn't that hard isn't it? If we just aim for the win, just give us the level 1 players, 1 hit ko, faster in that way.

Cerden in my server in bg is strong, but there are many other players stronger as well. The point is, why do I get to match with Cerden 5 match in a row? How can this even be possible? If the matching system is not broken, what kind of word can it be used to describe this? I had to set the alarm just to play the BG, and for 3 days, they are giving me Cerden as my opponent, with lots of strong players in his team.

The day before yesterday I matched with Cerden, yesterday I saw Cerden again, today Cerden appear in my match again. What the..

5 matches in a row, this kind of "accuracy" can't be explained by just a random matching. Without a hidden formula that actually support this to be happening, what else could it be? Your matching system, your targets in the team, reveal it all. How could I get to match against Cerden in 5 matches in a row? It is not possible, its 5 matches in a row you get it? The maths won't support it at all. There must be a formula that makes this ridiculous phenomena happened.

I play off my character for weeks and months, in the end you are assigning me to match with the 50s and BR 10k higher than me, is there really not even one single player who is around my BR can be assigned to my match? All of them did not login BG for 3 days in a row? Or not even "spent" in other rooms so they can match up another team of 50s in another room?

The last match is the most ridiculous. Cerden's team is full of 20k BRs, while all my team mates all around 10k++ BRs. Not even one 20k in my team.

Not even one of them.

This result in what? Out of 15 players in my team, at least 7-8 there are afking. That's half the team do you realized that? They are ****** like me too, yes, but I am pisser. Because I have seen Cerden's name for the third day.

Leave the BG? The matching always match lower BR players against the cash players, that's how it works. No matter which room it is, it is the same. It will just be a losing team from room A swap to another losing team in room B, that's all.

Who is the cash players in the server, whoever play in a particular server will know the names. Pay some attention to the following BGs, and see if the team where cash players land on, will always have higher BR players in average compare to the other team.

Look here... admins.. gms... whoever responsible it is... 10ks++.... can't possibly fight with the 20ks okay.... you are wasting every 15 players time in that match, as simple as that is, it is pointless even try to point it out here at all. You are treating all the non casher players too poorly and obvious as it is a direct insult to our wisdom. You got to work on something to fix this, make it a freeze time to adjust the team matching before the game start, to make it more playable, more even, or other solutions whatever it is.

Frankly said, if there's any 10k group up against 20ks again, you are just telling the whole team to afk in BG. Giving me these kind of matches everydays, you are just telling me to quit the game. I may be a non casher but I don't see any other online games out there treat us so poorly like this. There are many ways to make a cash player happy and satisfied, but this kind of way is just too..

i think you just trolling but it's okay....i 'm bored so i'll just feed the troll

at first you were talking about BG....but actually you were talking about Group Arena now..

why leave a room and fight him again in another room? well the leaving BG thing was for BG so you won't fight him in BG....it doesn't work in group arena.. and NO, it doesn't have all casher on one side...look at it again man. get some glasses..

as for matching Arena...

i understand your frustration...i matched against the same team about 10x in a row...

but then again i know i only cycle through 4 parties anyway even if i did match against anyone else, because there seem to be only about 4 parties in the 24k+ Br range on my server...

but anyway, back to your point... if you are 7k and fighting 25k...then i tell you STOP FIGHTING NAKED then... if you are 41+ and only 7k BR avg ... i have no sympathy for your lose/losing ...

i seen people level 47 wearing some 30s and 35s and i wonder why...not even a set yet..

normally i never got a chance to fight my lower guildmate, i guess only my server, group arena is working. i seem to cycle through the same dam 4 groups daily Day after day after day after day...because there are only so many higher lv peoples...

i wish i fought some 7k people so i know the system is broken and that i'm tired of seeing the same group 10x in a row... but it won't give me a 7k like you seem to suggest...

it seems only your server is broken..and hopefully cerden can back up your story....
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

There is a difference between trolling and frustration, troll won't talk maths with you. I am talking abt BG here and just took arena as a side example, your reply is kind of irrelevant to some point which I have no idea how to answer your post. What's the point quote up my entire post while you don't even bother to read it properly. In the end you are just talking something irrelevant there.

You assume a lot of things, but sadly assume it wrongly. Why must I be in the 7k group only is able to see that, its because I joined a 20k BR team and 3-4 matches oops, end up with a group of armour worth of 7k (of course you should understand now why it does not mean naked right? Stop assume please). 1 hit ko... I would say their levels.. lower than 35, that's for sure.

Its not that I didn't have any good matches in arena before. Matches that last for over 10 rounds, that's a lot of fun. But so few in numbers. 90% of the matches are all greatly miss-matched matches. You want to challenge my point of this? Create a poll, and see how many reply you that the matching system in arena are "great".

Team matching should be done like that. Which both team are equal in strength. Cric maybe a factor to win, Astrals, uncertainties. Why bother to match a 7k to a 20k team with a 1 hit ko? For what purpose you organising this kind of event at all? It serves zero purposes?

I would suggest add up the system for an option to "surrender" there, which players can end the match straightly without wasting either team's meaningless time.

And about BG...

You have no idea, and do not understand how frustration I am right now.

3 days, all seeing Cerden's name in the matches. Is there all other players in the server dead? Why there's only Cerden I could see?

Cerden... Cerden.... Cerden... Cerden... Cerden... Cerden... All 5 matches, all Cerden... what the heck.... Who will not frustrated?

What I want is an answer here, forget about others, just forget about it okay... All I want to know is very simple, how the heck can the system match me up with Cerden in 5 matches continuously?

How come? Why? You can't answer that isn't it?

You have made a lot of sentences up there, but none of it regarding to BG. You are avoiding my points.

Look at your post, all about arena.. arena... nothing about BG. But my point of focus is about BG in my previous post, isn't it?

How can I meet him in 5 matches, how? Nvm.. let's say if "it is possible", please allow me to add up another question again...

Then why, all these 5 matches, not even one match we both land on a same team?

Not even once, on the same team, why? Why?

If the matching is random, its already so difficult for both of us to land in a same room. Why among 5 matches, we can't even land on a same team? Why?

Why? How?

You have to understand my post first you know before you are able to answer it, what I am talking here is about probability, a math thing.

Out of 10 rooms, to meet in a same room, probability is 0.10
                    Each matches, to land on an exact opposite team, and not once in a same team before, probability is 0.50
                    Out of 5 matches, continue to meet in same room and opposite team in a row, wow... read above my post... the probability is 0. 000 000 3125

(make it easier for you to read in case you need a glass lol, that's SIX ZERO behind the dot.)

Bad luck? Fate? Not a good day for me? Some will choose to believe that of course, but personally like I said, I put my faith in science and maths, rather than luck.

So I reveal the case and made my assumption, the system is matching lower BRs to the cash players intentionally for them for an easy win.

Then it comes the motive. Why, why would someone do that?

The answer is simple, if I spend and I cannot see the result, why would I continue to spend more.

But the point is.. the way how you use us non cash player.. as stepping stone like that, is kind of hurting the ego you know...

How will cash player know who they team with, and how many times they team with before, they are a killing machine in the matches, they just keep killing. The matching system keep offering them easy targets. But victims like us WILL remember, don't you agree so?

Honestly said, come on...if you match me down to the 30s BGs.. I can be a killing machine too... this is an indirect way of expressing the point, do you need to make it more direct? lol you...

Well cut the **, how the matching system work, reveal the formula, and we will compare it in the BGs tomorrow whether it is true or not. How the matching system work, that's all I want to know, not necessary to avoid my points.

Perhaps you miss out the "above title" of this post... why so many afk in bgs.. that means..

Many already awared of this long before I do.

I am probably.... the last one to realize that here, lol...

Comment

don't join early ..... leave room if you see its total lose 5 min is so short ... you don't need to afk i rather do cart than afking its give honor x1 battle treasure you'll get a lot of gem from this

Comment

Dude calm down ,in every server will be one or more top players that you can't beat in your case this Cerden guy.. don't stress over this and about the BG distribution sistem i think that you have bad luck that's all
                        • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                        • Nickname : DarkShines
                        • Class : Mage
                        • Level : 50+
                        • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I'm pretty sure a number of people has replied and tell you that for BG, you are assigned to whichever team that was "open" at the point you joined. To reiterate, if the 1st person is assigned to Red, next person will be Blue, and continue back and forth between Red and Blue until all 30 spots are filled up, then new BG room will open.

There's a few occasion when I joined late, and I was the only one in the new BG room (hence giving me the winning team's reward)

Not entirely sure if you aware that players at level 40 and above will have their own BG rooms separated from those lvl 39 and below. Hence if you're at the upper tier, the number of players are normally much lower i.e. above 40, hence most of the time you're matched with the same bunch of players. I'm in Server 10, and most of the time, maybe 46-50 players joined the BG at one time, hence there's only 2 BG rooms.

All I can say, you have bad luck.

P/S: It's a known fact that Arena matching system is crooked, despite Wartune claiming that its based on average battle rating.

Comment

You can actually control which team you're on. The first person to get in a BG room is always assigned to red team, second is assigned to blue team. And so on to the odd numbers for red and even for blue. If you have a friend or guild mate in the other team, tell them to time your entry. I use this method to be on the same team with my guild mates most of the time. If the team loses, we all lose. If the team wins, we all win. No complains there.
                            @Zhen: Yes, <lvl40 will be assigned to a lower BG. >=lvl40 will be assigned to a different BG.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

That's true, no one will really come to the forum to complain if there is really nothing to complain in the first place. I would rather wake myself up even though it is my sleeping time, just to participate in the BG event they organised, and guess what, they offer me rubbish matches for a continuous of 5 matches. Who would not be angered by such a thoughtless kind of event. Why do I need to spend time here talking nonsense while I can spend extra time on wild better. Players come here simply because there is really something horrible wrong with your system, for god's sake go find it out and admit it. I would not say it is illogical for such a matching system to work this way, I would say it is out of logic or by all means, no any logical sense to be mentioned at all.

Some of the replies here the players failed to notice, as when this continue, its really pointless to even continue to play this game, why do I forseen in this way?

I can never be top1 in any server, and I won't aim to be. But the system matching is kind of weird. How say so?

Lets say when I were 5k, it matches me up against a 10k player.
                              When I were 10k, it matches me up against a 15k player.
                              15k against 20k
                              20k against 25k

This is a ridiculous endless loop of meaningless and pointless matching system that no matter what level, what equipment, what astrals I gained, I will always be mis-matched against a cash player who is at least 5k BR higher than me. This is total **. Then may I ask you a question, for what meaning and what point I keep on doing the daily quests.. dungeons.. catas... and so on to improve my char? Is there a point to do so? Look at the matching system, is there a point to do so?? The matching system is a piece of **** and a total **. For 3 days in BGs keep offering losing matches as well as a same player in the opponent team. That no matter what level I go up, I can never, ever have an even opponent for an even match.

For those who refuse to believe this fact, (such as the one who called me a troll), go take down a paper and a pencil, and find yourself a group with an even BR team mates in the arena. Make sure your team stays around same BR such as if you are around 15k, make it all 15k as your team mates. Then open the room, start the matching, and mark down how many even matches you could get throughout the 1 hour event.

I can ensure you at least 80% you will be getting totally uneven matches. Either you are matched against the 50s or against below the 30s. If you are able to get more than 20% for an even match, wow, congratz, it is your good day today. Normally 90% of my matches are totally uneven matches.

This happened in arena, and they did exactly the stupid same thing in BGs. 5 matches against a same top player, no matter how you want to describe, its a TOTAL **. And among all those 5 matches, not even one match I get to the same team with that top player, this is another BIG **. I am in a confused state atm whether where did my previous enthusiasm for this game goes to after I discover this kind of crappy matching system.

Personally I would say, I believe now it should be the time for them to "wake up" from their "deep sleep" in their aircon room, and start working on something. The fire bell is ringing, and they are still ignoring and denying in the forum. I meant, there is a limitation to naivety. All of what I said can be denied or ignored here, you can keep lying to yourselves but the reality won't be. The name of the event "Battle Ground" may one day be changed into "Afker Ground", which now you could already see a lot of afkers in the BGs of my server. Eventually I don't think I will miss out a match which my team won't have a single afker at all, no sorry, that is not even going to be happening at all. (Personally I have no idea how they are going to promote their Battle Ground later too, when all the pictures they get will show 3-4 afkers in the base of each teams lol)

At the beginning, I am blaming those afkers for spoiling my matches, cause my team lack of players to help on gathering the crystal, cost us lose the match. But today as a victim myself, I only realize and think it back, its illogical there is so many alts accounts in the server. Some maybe an alt, but some may really unable to play the game due to heavily mis matched situation.

Its not that they do not want to play, its because that they are unable to play, like myself here. There are so many 20k BRs players out there. Even you can avoid the first one, you can't avoid the 2nd, avoid the 2nd, cant avoid the third. While my team naturally has no one stand on 20k at all, thus these numbers of 20k BR players are actually dominating the field without any sense of logic of what a battle means.

Whoever person that contribute such a marketing idea, which to match the lower BR non cash players against the higher BR cash player, should really have his ideas reconsidered right at this moment. Such an idea is near to naive and childish - when we are unable to obtain not even a cart of crystal, who would be that stupidly to go out and keep letting ourselves be killed in a 1 hit ko match - no one will do what you expect us to do so, such heavily mis matched matches, unreasonable, illogical, and absolutely inconsiderate.

What else can we do? Afk then! What else then?

Perhaps BG will become an empty ground which you could only see one side of the team on the map, while the entire team sleeping inside the base lol. I could not imagine how funny that is when someone could get that kind of picture and post it in the forum here, that would make out a legendary joke here lol. The point is, they can deny, they can ignore, but the facts and reality is out there. Talk a good walk on the BGs tomorrow and find out yourself how many afkers in all the matches. These are not all alt or multi accs, some of them are really unable to play the game, and today I have such an "honour" to witness 7-8 players afk inside the base doing nothing waiting the game to end, wow, what an epic!

Comment

Working...
                              X