Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The reason why players afk at battle grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined S1 only one week ago and I don't feel the need to AFK despite being underpowered. It's all about strategy. Try to go when others are in a battle (even if they don't win), because it gives you time to collect. If you're in a battle, try to last as long as possible so that others can collect while you occupy the enemy.

As a mage, to me, that means not using my powerful attacks and spamming my basic rage attack - so I can save up for my healing spell and make the battle last a few seconds longer.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Some of them claimed they are unable to read my long post, well that's totally fine with me, don't force yourself to do that, I don't mind, no need to tell me that either.
      No one can stop you being lazy and willing to let yourself to continue being manipulated by the others (if you enjoy that anyway). But for those who pay some time reading my post, at least now they know arena matching is greatly affected by players' levels, not just BR.

Thanks to finally some positive feedbacks I could see in this thread, for some of those meaners (some of them accuse that I am delusional lol), that is because you just tend to keep on believing what the officer told you and be lazy to think for yourself, you just do not have a bigger mind that enable you to see further in a scenario.

Do you want to know why? Sure no problem, I can tell you why and how.

Do you think the data is statistic based? That's because you don't think it in dynamic.
      When time passes, what kind of possible scenario may this result produce?

Point 1:
      Here is my previous post:

"Wartune is a game which structure look as this, I will just put it very simple to understand:

3-8 Hours spent per day for: Daily quests, Dungeons, Catacombs, Duels, Bounty quests, Plundering, Farms.
      => Your hero trained up.

While there are only 2 events which your hero can be "put into use" for:
      => Arena
      => Battle Ground, aka BG

But,

For Arena, serve for the same meaning as a limitation for lvl 35.
      => Because Arena can only provide you Insignias, and the only gear set that do not require any honour rank to be bought, is the 35 set.

For Battle Ground, serve for the same meaning for 45 lvl and above.
      => Because any sets above 45 gear require not only Insignia, but honour rank as well.
      => Only BG can provide you honour."

Thus, if they made the BG is been made harder, (or totally impossible, the harder, the better) for non cash players to play, that would simply means:
      This game would become "free" only for non cash players until 35 level.
      By then, you want to break through 45? Pay to play.
      "

Do you understand how this kind of game structure works? Do you know what it may contribute to the ideas, that the game is designed in such a way?
      Very simple.
      This kind of design is very, very advantageous, to the dev side.

Battle Ground, aka BG, is acting as a switch, a passage, for any players to get through above lvl 45, they need to get through BGs.
      You have to understand this logic, because this point is very important. Because if you can't understand this, you can't understand the rest of my post then.

So, here is a question for you.

If they turn off the "switch"..., what does that mean?

That means all non cash players, are only given a "free 10 levels to play" in this game.
      Why is it only 10 levels?
      35-45 level that is, 10 levels, that's it.

For those (super level presser under the 30 BGs event), which they press themselves hard enough that they could gain the 45 gear set in advance, congratz, you just earn yourself 10 more levels to play.
      And that's 45-55.

For those who had played wartune for some time, you would know this, from level 1 to level 30, is eventually a waste of time. Its just act as a "introduction levels".
      You are able to level up very, very fast from lvl 1 - 30, due to the mass quests experience they provided to this range of levels.
      So lvl 1 - lvl 30 means nothing much in this game. It just to teach the newbies to be familiar with all the features in the game.

Start from lvl 30, it is your time to earn for the level 35 gear set. Thus by the time you earned it at lvl 35 let's say, congratz.
      Your countdown has just started.
      Now it may just more 10 more levels to go, depends on individual how long they pressed their levels, before you will start to consider to pay the game to play.

Because now the "switch" had been turned off, BG for non cash players, has become very hard to play.
      (In my case, I even played a BG game, that the entire team can't even step out from the door base at all.)

The data obtained has clearly shown, there is one side majorly team together as the Vips and especially, more sockets can be found in these individuals.
      While the other team mostly stand of non casher group. You could hardly find bought sockets in these individuals.
      The number of sockets compared to both team, is huge in difference.

I meant, what the heck is this...? You promote your game to so many sites out there, take me in your game, and I am wasting 3-8 hours everyday just to play the sucking game, which now I only realise that I am only given 10 levels to play?

So now, either you skip all quest that gives you experience (including catacombs, which you must not gain any crypt tokens for your rings and jewelry, because that is a feature that will force you receive experience).
      (Pretty smart isn't it, this kind of game design)
      For those level presser, everyday, just wait and spend one hour for the BG, and enjoy the game.

Your only play time in wartune is only one single event.
      BG.
      One hour.
      Because you decided you do not want to level up.

But from my point of view, it doesn't matter how you want to press your level at. Personally I don't see any point doing so.
      Because what kind of the opponent you are killing in BG here?

Newbies who just enter the game, who do not even have a proper equipment for their hero to give you a decent fight.
      So most of your fight may end up in a 1 hit ko match.

But why? What's the point?
      You are wasting an hour of your time everyday, just for killing newbies?
      The kind of group of players? Who just joined the game?

You will just end up doing the dev a great favour -- the more newbies you killed in BG, the higher their desirability, to spend to play the game.
      And since they pay to play, naturally they will catch up to you one day, and own you back hardly by the time you level up later.
      Because you are a non casher that keep on pressing your levels.

Point 2:
      Okay then, have a look at Yvonnekl2's replies at above.
      Look at what he said.
      He is showing a great disrespect to the non casher here, no idea why, maybe he is happy, well, good for him then.

But he has no idea I am laughing at him as well.
      Because he simply has no ideas what's going on here.

For the range 35-45 levels I would say, there is a lot of players that include the casher group, and the non casher group. Since it shows great possibility that this game is applying non casher group, to match with the casher group.

Thus what does this mean?

It means its because between 35-45 levels, there exist an "enormous resource of non casher group", for it to be assigned as targets, to be matched to the casher group in BG.

So now, think deeper a bit.
      What will it happen, when it proceed to 45 levels and above?

The number of non casher group will decrease tremendously.
      But the casher group will remain in the same number.
      But the problem now is, there is not enough "resource from the non casher group", to be provided as targets, so they can be matched to the casher group, BUT, the BG still need to get going.
      So what will be the possible solution for this?

Yes, it will be a possibility that cash player group, has to battle among themselves now.
      So what may be the scenario become?
      Yes, players who paid less now, may probably served as a "resource", to be matched to the group, that paid more

(haha congratz Yvonnekl2... your time has come)

Point 3:
      When I am collecting the data for the team in BG, I start to notice one thing.

Since for those who read my post before, now you should be knowing I am holding a strong belief here, that from all the data I obtain and analyze, I strongly believe they are assigning non casher group, to match with casher group in BG.

So simply say, players who paid more and paid less, may be served a factor in team assigning.

Since I believe that they will do anything, everything, in order to ensure the casher team wins in BG, thus there are a few features in the gameplay in BG, that actually caught my attention.

To be precisely said, this is my third intuition here.

What is this game feature?

The random amount of points/crystal you dropped from the carts you carried.
      10, 20, or 30 pieces, right?

From the way I see it, the stronger group of players are always been assigned to be teamed together with the stronger casher group. It is rarely happen to see an even number of casher group appear in both team, so there's not likely an even match can be appeared in the game.

But still, there are some factors that it cannot be controlled.
      Even if you give all the best players to the casher team, they may still end up losing the game.

What's this posibility? Yes, what if the players choose to afk?
      Afker contribute to the losing of a match, everyone knows that.

So what if the casher team start to lose in BG?
      This is when it is possible that the "random factor" of the crystal carts work.

Which mean, the casher team, now maybe having more possibility to return a result of 30 crystal per cart.
      And the non casher team which is threatening to the casher team, maybe having more possibility to return a result of 10 crystal per cart.

But here is a problem, what is the factor that act as a trigger here?
      There must be something that trigger this "random factor".

Since the system do not have a proper function yet to detect who is afk in BG, or else there would be long they would have kicked afkers out of BG and stop everyone's complains in the forum so far.

Beside, afk could hardly be a trigger, because either the casher team or the non casher team, can either be having afkers in their teams.
      And most probably, more afkers will be exist in the non casher team, because their team will always be weaker.
      Thus, making afker as a trigger, is not likely logical in this case.

If afk cannot be a trigger, there are two features here that it may be.
      Its either the total killings from both team.
      Or when the the match points difference too much for casher team.

That means when the casher team has too many afkers, naturally they will be more vulnerable, that their team mates will be killed.
      And when the killing number reaches a dangerous level that may cost the casher team to lose the match, that may trigger the random factor of the crystal sent in per cart.
      Slowing the gameplay to be ended, so the casher team has more time to catch up in speed, due to their lack of active members.

Do you ever have this kind of feeling before in BG?
      That when your team is actually leading in points a lot, suddenly all the carts you returned ending up 10 points each?
      Then you would see the opposite team points start to catch up slowly.

That's what my intuition tells me.
      This random factor in the crystal returned per cart, is one of the hidden problem in BG.

I wish to collect data based on this thought, but unfortunately I found no way to do that at all. Because I can't possibly marked down everyone's carts return of both team concurrently, and beside, there is no data that shows how many points one had returned per each player.

So well, if you are interested of finding this out, this will need a huge group of team to find out the truth, I can't do this alone here.
      Last edited by GreyPhoenix; 10-18-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

...Just play the game, please.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Oh, man.
          I will give you some answers.
          First of all, I noticed BG is separated by level brackets. BG for level 30-40, bg for level 40-50 etc
          Next, your math is not entirely wrong, but incomplete at least.
          Firstly let us consider the amount of players in the level bracket you are in. I assume you are high level cause you play against the top players. As a result there are maybe like 200 players like that. Then you have around half of that in the BG maybe. Furthermore, people tend to join BG around the same time everyday. You said yourself that you use an alarm clock.
          I would assume usually around 60 people join when you do. That leaves 2 arenas.
          Probability is 0.25^5 of what happened to you. Which is around 1 in 1000. It could happen by itself easily.
          However, there is also a factor of human psychology. You mentioned that there are other strong players like the guy you met. If you met any of the other strong players 5 times in a row, it would also make you wonder. meaning that having any particular strong player 5 times in a row is not much coincidence even.
          For comparison. On my server, in my bracket level we dont even have one full BG now. So I always play with same players around.

Comment

Pessimistic as you can be. If you hate the system so much, then QUIT playing the *bad word* game!! Just because you are UNLUCKY doesn't mean that the system is flawed. Like every other person has told you, leave the current BG,waste 5 minutes and join back. Most likely, you won't see that Cerden dude or whatever, since 5 minutes is a long wait time. Also as mentioned by others, there is a separate BG for 30-39 and 40-49 and such. You always get into random teams with random teammates with BR's that range from 8k-17k at lvls 30-39 and 17k-20k+ at 40-49. If you keep on getting teamed with people who have sucky BR then it's your problem. Unfortunately there are people here who don't know how to build their characters right because they are either new(don't know that much about the game) or *bad word*(idiots who actually don't know how to play and go with things they like). If you keep on getting the same dumb teammates and the same pro enemies then you sir are *bad word* unlucky. And the problem with afk's, it's not because they know they can't win coz they have OP pro enemies. There are other factors which influence AFK's. One is crappy net connection. Two, they are alt-tabbing. BG always has a 5 minute wait time before you go get crystals, massacre guardians or kill each other. So these particular people do not know that the BG has already started. I for one always get in the wrong side of BG. There are times when most of the enemy team are my guildmates and other players better than me. Sometimes I get ******, sometimes I just don't care. I usually leave, waste 5 minutes and join again, and usually I get on a winning team. But there are also times that I get stuck with another crappy team. And when that happens, well better luck next time. Since you insist that the system is flawed and its based on BR and Level, then get your *bad word* together. Don't level up too fast until you get those pvp gear and crypt jewelry and rings completed. Get better astrals, upgrade guild skills for better stats, buy *bad word* balens and get socketing drill, upgrade your damn troops and other *bad word* like that. If you do that instead of wasting time complaining you could probably beat anyone's ***. It always takes time, patience and commitment to build your dream character.

After many explanations and debates with the other gamers. I see that their comments are viable solutions to your dilemma. Unfortunately, you are a pessimist that complicates things and the type that looks for flaws in things you are not good at. What you need is to change that complaining attitude of yours. Even if the system perfect, there are always people like you who insist there is something wrong. Go make your own game and develop your own "perfect" system. Even if you think that what you made is flawless, there will be people who complain that its *bad word* up. Then you will realize that, "oh geez, those people from wartune are right". *Statement removed for being extremely offensive.*

PS. Judging from how gather data and do math like that. You should quit the game, become a university teacher and use that *bad word* up mind of yours to do something productive like sharing your *bad word* math knowledge for learning rather than wasting brain cells complaining here. This is just a game and you kinda treat it like it's a matter of life and death. Yeah, in gaming we need logic, but too much logic takes the fun out of it. Why do you play games in the first place? It's to always have fun and relieve stress by beating someone up virtually or something. If you play games just to get more stress then you should get a life *Also removed for being overly offensive*.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 03:44 AM. Reason: Someone needs a chill pill.

Comment

i afk bg because i am too tired
              xRen - lv4x Mage
              S25 Buradoth's Grave

Comment

Originally posted by GreyPhoenix View Post
                Some of them claimed they are unable to read my long post, well that's totally fine with me, don't force yourself to do that, I don't mind, no need to tell me that either.
                No one can stop you being lazy and willing to let yourself to continue being manipulated by the others (if you enjoy that anyway). But for those who pay some time reading my post, at least now they know arena matching is greatly affected by players' levels, not just BR.

Thanks to finally some positive feedbacks I could see in this thread, for some of those meaners (some of them accuse that I am delusional lol), that is because you just tend to keep on believing what the officer told you and be lazy to think for yourself, you just do not have a bigger mind that enable you to see further in a scenario.

Do you want to know why? Sure no problem, I can tell you why and how.

Do you think the data is statistic based? That's because you don't think it in dynamic.
                When time passes, what kind of possible scenario may this result produce?

Point 1:
                Here is my previous post:

"Wartune is a game which structure look as this, I will just put it very simple to understand:

3-8 Hours spent per day for: Daily quests, Dungeons, Catacombs, Duels, Bounty quests, Plundering, Farms.
                => Your hero trained up.

While there are only 2 events which your hero can be "put into use" for:
                => Arena
                => Battle Ground, aka BG

But,

For Arena, serve for the same meaning as a limitation for lvl 35.
                => Because Arena can only provide you Insignias, and the only gear set that do not require any honour rank to be bought, is the 35 set.

For Battle Ground, serve for the same meaning for 45 lvl and above.
                => Because any sets above 45 gear require not only Insignia, but honour rank as well.
                => Only BG can provide you honour."

Thus, if they made the BG is been made harder, (or totally impossible, the harder, the better) for non cash players to play, that would simply means:
                This game would become "free" only for non cash players until 35 level.
                By then, you want to break through 45? Pay to play.
                "

Do you understand how this kind of game structure works? Do you know what it may contribute to the ideas, that the game is designed in such a way?
                Very simple.
                This kind of design is very, very advantageous, to the dev side.

Battle Ground, aka BG, is acting as a switch, a passage, for any players to get through above lvl 45, they need to get through BGs.
                You have to understand this logic, because this point is very important. Because if you can't understand this, you can't understand the rest of my post then.

So, here is a question for you.

If they turn off the "switch"..., what does that mean?

That means all non cash players, are only given a "free 10 levels to play" in this game.
                Why is it only 10 levels?
                35-45 level that is, 10 levels, that's it.

For those (super level presser under the 30 BGs event), which they press themselves hard enough that they could gain the 45 gear set in advance, congratz, you just earn yourself 10 more levels to play.
                And that's 45-55.

For those who had played wartune for some time, you would know this, from level 1 to level 30, is eventually a waste of time. Its just act as a "introduction levels".
                You are able to level up very, very fast from lvl 1 - 30, due to the mass quests experience they provided to this range of levels.
                So lvl 1 - lvl 30 means nothing much in this game. It just to teach the newbies to be familiar with all the features in the game.

Start from lvl 30, it is your time to earn for the level 35 gear set. Thus by the time you earned it at lvl 35 let's say, congratz.
                Your countdown has just started.
                Now it may just more 10 more levels to go, depends on individual how long they pressed their levels, before you will start to consider to pay the game to play.

Because now the "switch" had been turned off, BG for non cash players, has become very hard to play.
                (In my case, I even played a BG game, that the entire team can't even step out from the door base at all.)

The data obtained has clearly shown, there is one side majorly team together as the Vips and especially, more sockets can be found in these individuals.
                While the other team mostly stand of non casher group. You could hardly find bought sockets in these individuals.
                The number of sockets compared to both team, is huge in difference.

I meant, what the heck is this...? You promote your game to so many sites out there, take me in your game, and I am wasting 3-8 hours everyday just to play the sucking game, which now I only realise that I am only given 10 levels to play?

So now, either you skip all quest that gives you experience (including catacombs, which you must not gain any crypt tokens for your rings and jewelry, because that is a feature that will force you receive experience).
                (Pretty smart isn't it, this kind of game design)
                For those level presser, everyday, just wait and spend one hour for the BG, and enjoy the game.

Your only play time in wartune is only one single event.
                BG.
                One hour.
                Because you decided you do not want to level up.

But from my point of view, it doesn't matter how you want to press your level at. Personally I don't see any point doing so.
                Because what kind of the opponent you are killing in BG here?

Newbies who just enter the game, who do not even have a proper equipment for their hero to give you a decent fight.
                So most of your fight may end up in a 1 hit ko match.

But why? What's the point?
                You are wasting an hour of your time everyday, just for killing newbies?
                The kind of group of players? Who just joined the game?

You will just end up doing the dev a great favour -- the more newbies you killed in BG, the higher their desirability, to spend to play the game.
                And since they pay to play, naturally they will catch up to you one day, and own you back hardly by the time you level up later.
                Because you are a non casher that keep on pressing your levels.

Point 2:
                Okay then, have a look at Yvonnekl2's replies at above.
                Look at what he said.
                He is showing a great disrespect to the non casher here, no idea why, maybe he is happy, well, good for him then.

But he has no idea I am laughing at him as well.
                Because he simply has no ideas what's going on here.

For the range 35-45 levels I would say, there is a lot of players that include the casher group, and the non casher group. Since it shows great possibility that this game is applying non casher group, to match with the casher group.

Thus what does this mean?

It means its because between 35-45 levels, there exist an "enormous resource of non casher group", for it to be assigned as targets, to be matched to the casher group in BG.

So now, think deeper a bit.
                What will it happen, when it proceed to 45 levels and above?

The number of non casher group will decrease tremendously.
                But the casher group will remain in the same number.
                But the problem now is, there is not enough "resource from the non casher group", to be provided as targets, so they can be matched to the casher group, BUT, the BG still need to get going.
                So what will be the possible solution for this?

Yes, it will be a possibility that cash player group, has to battle among themselves now.
                So what may be the scenario become?
                Yes, players who paid less now, may probably served as a "resource", to be matched to the group, that paid more

(haha congratz Yvonnekl2... your time has come)

Point 3:
                When I am collecting the data for the team in BG, I start to notice one thing.

Since for those who read my post before, now you should be knowing I am holding a strong belief here, that from all the data I obtain and analyze, I strongly believe they are assigning non casher group, to match with casher group in BG.

So simply say, players who paid more and paid less, may be served a factor in team assigning.

Since I believe that they will do anything, everything, in order to ensure the casher team wins in BG, thus there are a few features in the gameplay in BG, that actually caught my attention.

To be precisely said, this is my third intuition here.

What is this game feature?

The random amount of points/crystal you dropped from the carts you carried.
                10, 20, or 30 pieces, right?

From the way I see it, the stronger group of players are always been assigned to be teamed together with the stronger casher group. It is rarely happen to see an even number of casher group appear in both team, so there's not likely an even match can be appeared in the game.

But still, there are some factors that it cannot be controlled.
                Even if you give all the best players to the casher team, they may still end up losing the game.

What's this posibility? Yes, what if the players choose to afk?
                Afker contribute to the losing of a match, everyone knows that.

So what if the casher team start to lose in BG?
                This is when it is possible that the "random factor" of the crystal carts work.

Which mean, the casher team, now maybe having more possibility to return a result of 30 crystal per cart.
                And the non casher team which is threatening to the casher team, maybe having more possibility to return a result of 10 crystal per cart.

But here is a problem, what is the factor that act as a trigger here?
                There must be something that trigger this "random factor".

Since the system do not have a proper function yet to detect who is afk in BG, or else there would be long they would have kicked afkers out of BG and stop everyone's complains in the forum so far.

Beside, afk could hardly be a trigger, because either the casher team or the non casher team, can either be having afkers in their teams.
                And most probably, more afkers will be exist in the non casher team, because their team will always be weaker.
                Thus, making afker as a trigger, is not likely logical in this case.

If afk cannot be a trigger, there are two features here that it may be.
                Its either the total killings from both team.
                Or when the the match points difference too much for casher team.

That means when the casher team has too many afkers, naturally they will be more vulnerable, that their team mates will be killed.
                And when the killing number reaches a dangerous level that may cost the casher team to lose the match, that may trigger the random factor of the crystal sent in per cart.
                Slowing the gameplay to be ended, so the casher team has more time to catch up in speed, due to their lack of active members.

Do you ever have this kind of feeling before in BG?
                That when your team is actually leading in points a lot, suddenly all the carts you returned ending up 10 points each?
                Then you would see the opposite team points start to catch up slowly.

That's what my intuition tells me.
                This random factor in the crystal returned per cart, is one of the hidden problem in BG.

I wish to collect data based on this thought, but unfortunately I found no way to do that at all. Because I can't possibly marked down everyone's carts return of both team concurrently, and beside, there is no data that shows how many points one had returned per each player.

So well, if you are interested of finding this out, this will need a huge group of team to find out the truth, I can't do this alone here.

Err ... what?

Comment

The only thing BG needs is an afk timer and auto kick afk people after a set period of afk time. Seeing as people who afk either intentionally or not is unfair to their respective team. Other than that, BG is fine. You may get killed a lot, but you get a stacking buff every time you get killed. Once you stacked enough, you can kill that annoying *bad word* who keeps farming you. Then it's your problem what to do afterwards because the buff disappears after you kill someone. BG is also about tactics, how you ninja your way to get crystals in and out without getting attacked. I don't see any other problems. It's fun to have a challenge but there are idiots like GreyNoobix that want an easy win.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Sigh... maybe this guy should have my signature.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Sigh... maybe this guy should have my signature.
                      HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

+10000

see, the difference is that this troll can type WALL OF TEXT beyond imagine, most people don't bother reading 2,000+ word replies or forum post...
                      (now this is a reason why i think they should limit forum reply/new post to only so many words....)

i think this guy is changing the logic of "FORUM" post, most forum don't post that much ...so much that most people don't bother reading what he is typing.

The problem is you warn people you are trolling, he is just plain trolling lol.
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Scrolling through this thread was like my English class all over again.

Even I will refuse to read all of that.

Comment

Why are ppl a troll if they talk about stuff you dont know anything about?
                          every little thing GreyPhoenix tells us. Is the same what i have noticed.

Well i believe that it is made for money, we all do.
                          and we all know that,(even if your right) it wont change a thing.

The group of cashers is still good for them.
                          and now the forum is kinda chill about it.
                          But when the hell opens, they just take the game down.

And i know most of you have had this happen to a game you played before.

I wanne know what the point is of playing this game, i its all a scam?
                          why are u here? what is the fun part in this game that you are still here?
                          all the time in the research, so there must be something good about this game right?

let me know if u can post without making the game look bad

Comment

That's very low of all of you. You can choose to scold me, to tease me, and name me in every different impolite and ugly names that you can think off your mind, that's just show how lowly your EQ is, and how degenerated your souls are.

Since my first post in this thread, all I did is just trying to list out the evidences and proofs, providing by solid data and statistic for a reference, and then followed by logical elaborations and the reasons behind, on how these data leads to my assumptions are.

And you are trying to persuade me to ditch the game, to forget what I had seen, to forget what I had found, just like that?

You are wrong. All of you are so wrong here. I am not here to whine? I am not here to ask for a secret way how to win the BG?

If you matching system is "truely" based on random, I have no problem in losing. Losing a game doesn't mean I have no chance to enjoy in it. What I get is what I get. If I what I got is a losing team, then I will just accept the result and continue the game till it ends. That's the kind of player I am, I do not need to bother to keep ditching matches just to find a winning team.

But unfortunately what the data shows is, your system, is not randomly based, not a random, neither do the A-B A-B way.

Treat the game as a matter of life and death? That's so immature and naive, for a comment.

When I am interested in finding an answer to a question for myself, I am not that kind of person, that will give up finding the answer easily. That's the spirit of a math student. The lecturer threw you an equation, and you got to find your way out for the answer yourself. Telling me to ditch game, will not work on me.

What I am asking here is:
                            I had found a rather disturbing and illogical data set from the BG team matching has provided me to, and I am asking for an explanation for an answer here, that HOW your BG matching system, is able to provide THESE KIND OF DATA SET for me, in all my 6 matches.

That's all I asked, HOW, and WHY.

To be more precise, what I want is the EXACT FORMULA of how you BG matching system works. So please stop telling me about the A-B A-B ****, I am not going to believe a single bit in it.

BUT did you try to give that to me? No, you didn't. In fact, there is a wave of pattern in your replies. And I will show you what are them.

3 DAYS HAS PASSES since I posted my question up here. None of you can provide an answer to my question.

Firstly, you are telling me to ditch the game, hoping I would forget what I saw, and continue to play your game like nothing had happened before.
                            A game, which is full of manipulations.

Then, you started to insult me, to provoke me. You are telling me that I am delutional, a pathethic poor weakling, who do not pay in the game, should just die in BG just like that, etc etc.

After that, you found these words are still not harsh enough for me. And you further in by start giving me names, calling me a troll, a loser, a bad player, etc etc.

That's just so immature, and naive. You are just so wrong. You don't even realize what you are talking yourselves.

To a person who is trying so hard to find out an answer to a question here, and all of your kind of responses and replies that you are giving me, will just look kind of weird to me.

Obviously, you are avoiding my question.

However, I believe I have already got myself an answer here.

3 DAYS have passes. And you still can't give me an answer. THAT ALONE, IS ALREADY AN ANSWER ITSELF.

At this stage, I am sorry to tell you that, I don't even need anymore data sets to prove my points.

I will just point out ONE TRUE FACT, and all of you, will be totally out of words.

THIS THREAD HAS MORE THAN 1,400 VIEWS. MORE THAN 3 DAYS HAD PASSED. IF YOU SCROLL UP THROUGH THESE REPLIES, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE POST FROM THE GAME MODERATOR, IS TRYING TO REPLY IN MY THREAD.

They are afraid of the question I throw on them. That's why all the anonymous account names appeared here, and not even one of them comes from a moderator.
                            They have no answer to my question. That's why all they can do is trying to provoke me, and telling me to ditch the game.

For those who had read my post, I am sure you can recall what's the story of the farmer and the son, that I had told you before.
                            I think I had done enough of my role here, trying to show you what is a pear. And its up to you now to choose to believe, whether is it a pear, or an apple. No one can help you more upon that.

Best of luck to all the players of the "Wartune".

Comment

Originally posted by GreyPhoenix View Post
                              They are afraid of the question I throw on them. That's why all the anonymous account names appeared here, and not even one of them comes from a moderator.
                              They have no answer to my question. That's why all they can do is trying to provoke me, and telling me to ditch the game.
                              Game discussion section of the forums is for players to discuss the game. It seems like you are making a suggestion, from the very brief skim through I did on a couple of your posts. I'm sure they are quite informative and would probably read into them more if I played the game more than once in a while.

Just out of curiosity- what was the question?
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Phoenix. I understand your point and your arguments but I must say that I haven`t done those experiences in the BG yet. I have been in the BG several times and some of the strongest people on my server have been on my side as well against me. And of course there have been VIP players against me, but there have also been some in my team. So I can't support your view that there is some kind of hidden formular or the teams are created in favor of the cash players. I don`t say that you are wrong maybe there is...but I haven't noticed it yet (and I indeed paid attention of it). yeah the possibility of meeting one person 5 time in a row is almost 0 and it is really frustrating, but almost 0 is not =0. so it can happen. Maybe you simply had extrem bad luck.

And about the Arena. I think it would be the best way that the difference of the average lvl of the two teams are fighting against each other should not be higher than... lets say 3 lvl. And I agree with you in point of the surrender button.

Comment

Working...
                                X