Talent and exp upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent and exp upgrades

I am currently a lvl 64 mage, my concern is that the latest talent and exp upgrade is unfair to newer players and give older players a huge advantage with holy seal. I can upgrade my holy seal to lvl 16, where before last patch the requirements to lvl to 64 were 7mill exp higher and holy seal could be upgraded lvl 22 and talent lvl to 28. With the new system i am about to hit lvl 65 and players much lower in lvl than i am can stun me because they were allowed to lvl talents and holy seal higher than i can now. Extremely unfair and bias, how can i compete?

lvl up to 80......
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
      lvl up to 80......
      Already a slaughter house in the 60s, 80s bg would make a newer player quit faster
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        Already a slaughter house in the 60s, 80s bg would make a newer player quit faster
        It remains to be seen of course, but I have a feeling this won't be so much of an issue once all the advanced 80's go over to the Advanced BG's.

@OP: Your request is a valid one but unfortunately R2 doesn't seem to want to do anything about it. You do have a couple options though.

You can continue to camp where you're at until you're strong enough that a 3-turn stun doesn't matter.

You can level up into the 65-74 bracket and camp 69 for a while. This way you'll at least be able to get into the 60-69 bracket from time to time.

Or, as ice said, you can charge your way to level 80, max out holy seal at 99 and then no one can stun you.

Things will be rough for a while if you move up a bracket, especially without VIP Honor Loss Protection, but that's about all you can do.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Why would they (ProCity) change anything? If they made this XP reduction cost, it s to faster lvling of players, and have less campers. And they expect, once lvl 80 that if you feel you are not strong enough, you will cash.
          But don't forget also that more and more of those campers will level up after some times (1 of my friend is camping 69 to have max honor, and then he will go to lvl 80), so if you are patient enough, you will have better BG.

Just another note, if you go to bracket 65-69, you will have same troubles than now: old players with HS higher than the max available than now.

Btw, i m low casher (VIP (lvl7), couple of clothing packs in sales + 1wedding) lvl 80, and I m able to gain quite a lot of honor in 80's BG (ofc, you will never see that I ve killed more souls than the grimm reaper ^^). Yes, I see some monsters that are in tok nm, if they attack you, stun or no stun, u lose, but they can give you fast dryads that could help you to kill other guys. On 80's BG, few ppl stun (at least if u show u have lvl 80 troops) coz they know most opponents have max holy seal, so it would be 1 turn lost.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            Things will be rough for a while if you move up a bracket, especially without VIP Honor Loss Protection, but that's about all you can do.
            Depends on honor rank. Most of 80 players are sky, great, mythic dragons. Rushing to 80 with LD won't be an issue. Lose 10 honor a couple of times, max out dryads, then earn 200. Cleanse and repeat.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Camper, vip lvl 6. Mage lvl 64, br a low 63k

Originally posted by xevilmunkyx View Post
              it remains to be seen of course, but i have a feeling this won't be so much of an issue once all the advanced 80's go over to the advanced bg's.

@op: Your request is a valid one but unfortunately r2 doesn't seem to want to do anything about it. You do have a couple options though.

You can continue to camp where you're at until you're strong enough that a 3-turn stun doesn't matter.

You can level up into the 65-74 bracket and camp 69 for a while. This way you'll at least be able to get into the 60-69 bracket from time to time.

Or, as ice said, you can charge your way to level 80, max out holy seal at 99 and then no one can stun you.

Things will be rough for a while if you move up a bracket, especially without vip honor loss protection, but that's about all you can do.
              thank you all for the responses to my concern. I do plan on camping from now (lvl 64) thru all talent upgrades. I have a lot of good information for my build thanks to all of you. I have a strong build except for holy seal, i just wish r2 would address the issue. Again, thank you for the great info!

Comment

Working...
              X