Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

Troop bugs in Wartune Server 35 - The Claristun

FULL OF **** reply from R@ stuff

Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:35pm - Adonis R2

Thank you for responding back. However, you may also increase your troop count by upgrading your Charisma in your Guild skill and your Troop in your Academy. There are also equipments that provides additional charisma or troop counts. Please try all the information that we have provided for additional troop counts. We hope that this information helps. If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

This Adonis from R2 don't even understand what I have said, I even attached screenshots of players with bug. Lvl 33, +25 alchemy and +80 Charisma from guild skill and without any lvl 3 charisma gem. Impossible for them to have at least 1200 troop counts, worse still some is at 1500-1700 troop counts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	1733042Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.2.jpg
Size:	525.6 KB
ID:	1733043Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.3.jpg
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	1733044Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.4.jpg
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	1733045Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.5.jpg
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	1733046Click image for larger version

Name:	Troop Bugs in Server 35 wartune - No.6.jpg
Size:	418.0 KB
ID:	1733047

looking at the screenshot further i think i have figured out this bug, if you notice there is one major thing missing and that is the charisma which should be located where the troop count tally is located on each one of these screenshots, the troop count tally is supposed to be located below the HP and of which it is not in any of these screenshots, it is possible that the bug is not effecting these players actual troop counts but instead is a bug with the image display that is combining both the charisma and the troop count total together instead of separate like it is supposed to
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

they need to fix this soon, and i wonder why only they got that troop count and not everyone else..=/

Comment

i've heard rumor of it too.my guild mates discuss this matter the other day.and after seen it myself i believe it now.something must be done to fix this in the next update.
        I Am Khan.

Comment

Working...
        X