Battlegrounds Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds Talk

hi guys, I know I am talking to the wall here and most payers don't care but battlegrounds is unfair. as of right now my br is 147k. now I am no big payer I've gotten some wings and bought two mounts from shop and i pay for vip monthly. i am a daily player so i and most everyone else has put in the work. but i think when we go into an event that's PvP there should be a little difference in br not 150k more than your self. you mise well be serving lambs to lions for the slaughter its no fun for the lower Br's and its no challenge for the big payers. as of right now i think the battlegrounds system is based off of level if i am wrong please post but i think that it should be caned and a Br system should be made up that's fair for us and challenging for the payers.

please post your comments below
    Last edited by michael509; 10-24-2014, 03:51 AM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    hi guys, I know I am talking to the wall here and most payers don't care but battlegrounds is unfair. as of right now my br is 147k. now I am no big payer I've gotten some wings and bought two mounts from shop and i pay for vip monthly. i am a daily player so i and most everyone else has put in the work. but i think when we go into an event that's PvP there should be a little difference in br not 150k more than your self. you mise well be serving lambs to lions for the slaughter its no fun for the lower Br's and its no challenge for the big payers. as of right now i think the battlegrounds system is based off of level if i am wrong please post but i think it that should be caned and a Br system should be made up that's fair for us and challenging for the payers.

please post your comments below
    well this game model is pay2win and it wont change. So i dont believe they will change battlegrounds. But in some further patch the lvl 80 ones that got advanced class will go into a seperate battleground as far i understood it right.

Comment

BG will surely divided by lvl but not BR, cuz if divided by BR the heavy cashers are just having hard time against heavy cashers, but not enjoying killing people in BG
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

BG to me is just a show room for players to show off their toons. Current model is good business as well for competitve players will meet each other, compare, get jelous if other guy is better and procede to swipe cred card to become "better". So don't expect any change for here for it be bad business.

This same concept is copy and pasted in pretty much every PvP aspect in this game(except for tanks maybe)
        Last edited by R26737621; 10-23-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Not sure, saw some videos but I think they will have tanks in advanced BG.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

If you divide it by BR, all people at high level need to do is strip to enter, they'll have higher skills available to them and still be able to kill you with lower br.

Comment

Then maybe matching should go thru a 2 stage filter then. First is how it currently matches, which is level, and then by BR. Just a suggestion, I honestly have little issue with how the current bg matches players. I do have a issue with being on a test server though....

Comment

That is easy to avoid most Games have a Protection against that when you enter a fighting Place against other Players the game block your clothes so you can not change any more when you are in the MP area.And Money i spent when i have fun and see that i can win something not when i get destroy 50 times in a row by 1 hit mega Godzilla.1 of the main problems why servers start good and then need a merge why empty.The new Player reach the first MP Area see that and left

Comment

HTML Code:
                  They will never "fix" bg, just chill and don't do bg, lol
                  ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

the main problem with doing matching is lower lvls not having a chance vs hs

Though i would be happy with it since it would get rid of camping.

Comment

Working...
                    X