Camping 39 - Good or Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping 39 - Good or Bad?

I want to discuss about camping 39 - for BG.

I think most of us agree on the Fact, that 39 BG is the easiest of all. With a strong Char (20k+ BR) you can easily farm your 3k Honor daily without much Risk

But we also know the Downsides.. many Game Features are still locked at lv39, you dont have many Players to go with since 80% decide to level up fast.

What do you think? Is it a good Idea to camp level 39 to "prepare" your char for the hard Times, or is it just old and pointless?

Also, if some expirienced 39 Campers could give some Tips about staying 37-38-39 as long as possible, and getting your BR up with the available Features, would be cool =D

cheers

camping is very very boring in my opinion
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Corti2 View Post
      I want to discuss about camping 39 - for BG.

I think most of us agree on the Fact, that 39 BG is the easiest of all. With a strong Char (20k+ BR) you can easily farm your 3k Honor daily without much Risk

But we also know the Downsides.. many Game Features are still locked at lv39, you dont have many Players to go with since 80% decide to level up fast.

What do you think? Is it a good Idea to camp level 39 to "prepare" your char for the hard Times, or is it just old and pointless?

Also, if some expirienced 39 Campers could give some Tips about staying 37-38-39 as long as possible, and getting your BR up with the available Features, would be cool =D

cheers
      in my opinion camping level is pointless. Level to 80 and dont give a *** about talents or holy seal. Get advanced class and level to max level then take care of rest. Best is get 60 set then farm 70 set but not enchant it then farm the stuff for 80 set and synthesize it to 80 and start enchant. I even know some none to light casher who went from 50 set to 80set. But u should not get both 50 and 60 one decide urself for one. The game and most features start at lvl 80 now. Also this new event for example defend sylph atoll u need very high br for it. Good is like 200k + BR and from dragon invasion u get many rewards each day. If u camp level u will just miss the important stuff in game and fall behind in br now.

Comment

Won't be doing much farmer for long, the honor cap at lvl 39 is pretty low meaning once u get to around champion madel, be about as far as you can go. Not sure what cap is exactly, champion medal just a guess.

Comment

besides, how much can you really prepare at 39? what's the point? there is so much you can do at 39 to prepare for higher levels. Kinda pointless to me.

Comment

If I were to camp any level honor it would of been 56-59 for honor but I basically just set be goals and went for that
            S435 Witchlight bluffs
            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

i personally camped at 59 for lord divine

and in all honestly, i dont recommend it
              i do all my runs with 2 guildies
              we have done everything together for a long long time
              they have max sc and and always have more whips than me
              for 1 single reason
              they were running cryp when i couldn't i missed out on all those extra gems

if anything you would want to camp at level 69
              probably the best place if you want to at all
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                If I were to camp any level honor it would of been 56-59 for honor but I basically just set be goals and went for that
                not worth that anymore, you will be missing out on sky trail, among other things
                also at 59 you cant run crypt at all
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Camping is not bad but at 39?! i dont think so, its not worth the time/money you'll spend . (40-50s is understandable)
                  *although i know few campers at 39 who has 40-60k br.

while camping at 30s, go gather info about average br in the nxt range.
                  level up if you think your competitive enuf to handle the nxt level range.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

You need to camp whenever you start to feel you can't handle the level-appropriate solo content.
                    You need to camp whenever you feel your HON. level is too low.
                    You need to camp if your daily arena/dungeon crew is also camping, and you are not going to find a new crew that are a few levels ahead.

Thankfully, with more content now for L80 you don't need to camp as much as you used to.

My advice
                    L39 don't bother
                    L59 this can be a nice place to camp for a while. By the time you are L59 you should know enough about the game to figure out how long for yourself.
                    L64 this used to be a great spot to camp, but no more. Push on to L70.
                    L70 catch up with talents here. If you can't join a party of other L70s and hold your own in Lych Lair NM, don't level up any more until you can.
                    (L76)L74 stop here and get your L70 legend set done, then blast on through to L80 and get Advanced Class as soon as you can.

Happy gaming!
                    Last edited by ecla2; 10-23-2014, 02:16 PM. Reason: ooops
                    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
                      L76 stop here and get your L70 legend set done, then blast on through to L80 and get Advanced Class as soon as you can.

Happy gaming!
                      Of all the camping suggestions this one has to be the stupidest of them all, you neither have the 74 BG or anything "easy" to circle jerk with yet you gimp yourself into missing all the benefits of lv80.

If you're not camping 74 waiting to hit 80 is beyond stupid, no doubt about it.

Comment

You're right, I meant to say L74. L75-L79 is bad bracket.
                        Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

i , personnally are not a camper but i do take my time to lvl up.
                          At 39 i stopped lvling for a while, to get talent to max, get my astral, insgna for lvl 45 pvp gear etc.
                          then i lvled to 49 taking the time to get the stuff i need to be geared for the 50-59lvl range.
                          im now 63, all my gear is legendary and im hoarding the stuff i need to turn 70 and have my legendary set ready. il do the same at 70 79 for my 80 gear.

Comment

Anything under lvl 50 is not worth camping imo. The game really doesn't even begin until you have a sylph to work on.

Comment

Only reason you want to camp below 60 is if you don't have any friends to play with.
                              Kind of pointless unless you can build some sort of friendship by camping at 39.

Tho from observation, people tends to like their level peers more because they can do runs together.
                              This is a multiplayer game after all.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X