Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of Prosperity

Yet again an event comes out that will benifit only a few. Its seems like (you have money "welcome", you have no money " then get lost/go away) just when are they going to bring out something that benifits us[u] all[/u well the simple answer to that is never

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-of-Prosperity

Take note of the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread

Comment

should call it "wheel of despair" instead since no one have the right mind would pay a $100 just to spin this stupid wheel 10 times, we earn money for living not for gaming

Comment

Originally posted by zjackzkcajz View Post
        should call it "wheel of despair" instead since no one have the right mind would pay a $100 just to spin this stupid wheel 10 times, we earn money for living not for gaming
        This...just this LOL

Maybe you should read how the wheel works again! Or even try looking at the thread that is in my previous post

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
          Yet again an event comes out that will benifit only a few. Its seems like (you have money "welcome", you have no money " then get lost/go away) just when are they going to bring out something that benifits us[u] all[/u well the simple answer to that is never
          Hello.
          I am sorry that you don't like this event.
          Myself,I like the idea that if I spend some balens on something,even if I do it rarely,I also get a bonus for it.
          You don't actually need to pay the 1000 balens for a spin,and as said before,it's similar to a big spender event.
          And as for the benefits,yes,you are correct,but then again,most of the events are like that.

Comment

Working...
          X