X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counter attack kit

i open more than 100 but non hades or apolo in it
    suks i never got any good

I can completely relate to how you feel. Those boxes I swear see ol Magi coming and say lets just give her gold. *meh* Then I watch world chat and see everyone else get the goods and scream. Just hang in there, while I know it can seem incredible biased, everyone has the same random luck to get something good, frustrating as it may be.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Usually I am lucky if I get enough "event" items from the boxes to exchange for even 1 decent reward.

Last 3 events I have not even made 20 items. I get plenty of GOLD/SC/WHIPS but never the nice stuff Last event I got 19 shards and couldn't even get 1 piece of clothing, where as one of my MP team managed to get 2 pieces without spending a penny!

Luck - load of **** for me LOL

Comment

i open only 8 and won hades
        server:Realm of Oron(s462)
        Name:GNRHASKELL
        Guild: S.Q.U.A.D
        Lvl:80
        BR:156k
        Sylph:eve 4 stars blue

Comment

I open nearly 200 some brought some from events the best I got was 500 soul crystals. Even the gold drop rate seems lower to me this time around.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

makes me more mad when i see a alt open free boxes and get the prize lol ..but as i said earlier in another post don't put you're heart into it theirs plenty of other things to get off the event that will benefit you
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

3 of this event passed still no drop hades or apollo am almost old server too -_-

Comment

open 43 more still nothing -_-" i stuck with eve

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                  open 43 more still nothing -_-" i stuck with eve
                  43 boxes is really nothing, just very small amount of box
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

open boxes for 15months and nothing. but yesterday open 13 box 2 apolo. TY r2.

Comment

I think no one had a luck like I did. I save up boxes from events and brought 2 days in row 200. I had about 450 ~ Got 5 apollo seals 2 hades. 1-500 Soul crystals. Now I can finally make my evolve for hades.

Comment

Working...
                      X