Views:	1
Size:	855.2 KB
ID:	1758754

Knight with 180k br. No archer!

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Uh, yeah I've done Electro boss before, with your BR as a mage and purge rune you can solo that boss, lol

Would be more impressive if he solo'd it.

Comment

wraith is dead

RIP in peace
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Uh, yeah I've done Electro boss before, with your BR as a mage and purge rune you can solo that boss, lol

Would be more impressive if he solo'd it.
        Of course he can't do it solo, but neither can I. My purge rune can only be used twice( on a 60 cd I think) and I saved it to the last 2 bars, the max buff is x15 and the apolos were the help needed. I'd have taken enough to die without them.
        It was on purpose to provoque reactions, but also to prove that knights on the hands of good players (doesn't mean strong) have a place.

Then again, Mages always do it better XD

(edited 3 times to get the spelling of purpose right, always write it like tortouse) (tortuoise?)
        Last edited by JBirdie; 10-24-2014, 12:15 AM.

JBird

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
          Of course he can't do it solo, but neither can I. My purge rune can only be used twice( on a 60 cd I think) and I saved it to the last 2 bars, the max buff is x15 and the apolos were the help needed. I'd have taken enough to die without them.
          It was on purpose to provoque reactions, but also to prove that knights on the hands of good players (doesn't mean strong) have a place.

Then again, Mages always do it better XD

(edited 3 times to get the spelling of purpose right, always write it like tortouse) (tortuoise?)
          Well yeah, any class is good in the right hands. Just too many people don't know how to play so they cry, cry, cry, cry.... and cry some more.

You should level your purge :P

Comment

Well yeah, any class is good in the right hands. Just too many people don't know how to play so they cry, cry, cry, cry.... and cry some more.

You should level your purge :P
            I know but I use it so little that the pvp ones were always the priority.

JBird

Comment

You should've seen knight prelims this month :P everyone using purge for PvP, made me ditch my def spec and go full DPS to troll them. (that said I still kept purge rune, no more shields in the way of all those lovely herc attacks)

More people experimenting now with different things, since game's letting more people max things fast these days.

Comment

You should've seen knight prelims this month :P everyone using purge for PvP, made me ditch my def spec and go full DPS to troll them. (that said I still kept purge rune, no more shields in the way of all those lovely herc attacks)

More people experimenting now with different things, since game's letting more people max things fast these days.
                The game is becoming a lot more balanced.
                That brings out the tactical thinking, the search for solutions. Not the I'll follow the sheep, but my BEEEE will be louder.
                Had an amazing fight with justraven today, and he killed me. And I loved it, beautiful playing!

JBird

Comment

That brings out the tactical thinking, the search for solutions. Not the I'll follow the sheep, but my BEEEE will be louder.
                  Had an amazing fight with justraven today, and he killed me. And I loved it, beautiful playing!

for sure it is
                  i won some matches today that i shouldn't of
                  because my opponent made bad decisions
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

For sure, my last fight was against an orange herc user (my herc's just 2*) and he was doing much more dmg overall but he lost to me double hitting him while he was just slowly throwing out his skills.

The higher our BR goes the less one shotting there is and the more a good strategy will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      for sure it is
                      i won some matches today that i shouldn't of
                      because my opponent made bad decisions
                      You should, because you took the right decisions on the right time.
                      That and prepairing a good strategy are what a game like this is about.

(You're na Auzie, so that comes in the blood they say :P)

JBird

Comment

A 370k br mage saying the game is more balanced? at least before between the ppl from top 100 xserver the 1st guy wasnt 100k+ br ahead of number 16 in xserver ranks more balanced now? greatly doubt that jajajajajjajaa
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                          A 370k br mage saying the game is more balanced? at least before between the ppl from top 100 xserver the 1st guy wasnt 100k+ br ahead of number 16 in xserver ranks more balanced now? greatly doubt that jajajajajjajaa
                          To be honest you just sound like one of those those that post a lot a play very little...
                          You haven't noticed that all the old mounts and clothes have been introduced the last months so that 100x server players can have them?
                          You haven't noticed that some players form those 100x servers are now top players? And Armorgames, and Kabam 32 and, and?
                          The game becoming more balanced, on the sense we were talking, doesn't mean that a 100k br can fight me and stand a chance to win, it means that there are more players in the 300k bracket, not just a few of us up top.
                          And btw spare me the talk about all cashers are dumb, and inteligence comes out of playing for free or working for free, since I can feel it coming...

JBird

Comment

To be honest you just sound like one of those those that post a lot a play very little...
                            You haven't noticed that all the old mounts and clothes have been introduced the last months so that 100x server players can have them?
                            You haven't noticed that some players form those 100x servers are now top players? And Armorgames, and Kabam 32 and, and?
                            The game becoming more balanced, on the sense we were talking, doesn't mean that a 100k br can fight me and stand a chance to win, it means that there are more players in the 300k bracket, not just a few of us up top.
                            And btw spare me the talk about all cashers are dumb, and inteligence comes out of playing for free or working for free, since I can feel it coming...
                            Cashers are dumb, intelligence comes from being a free player :P

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	R2ranking.png
Views:	1
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	1697367
                              Here's a prtscr of the top R2 ranking today, only for R2.
                              I seem to see Justraven from server 406, or maybe it's a bug and it's server 4,6...

JBird

Comment

Working...
                              X