Morph Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morph Cards

Where can we get them besides the shop? I know in earlier levels you could get them in dungeons, but can you still get them even if you are already high level? Thanks.

yes you can, although I have not personally seen them drop in the higher dungeons. If you are itching to get one the best places I have seen them fall is the lower level multi-user dungeons in the game. otherwise, if you want one and have no luck there.. the other option of the shop is always available.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You mean multi-player dungeon? Then that's gonna cost me an attempt Thanks for your response anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by R211199867 View Post
        You mean multi-player dungeon? Then that's gonna cost me an attempt Thanks for your response anyways.
        You can get them from doing level 20 campaign maps. I normally get 1 or 2 while blitzing dungeons for CQs.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          You can get them from doing level 20 campaign maps. I normally get 1 or 2 while blitzing dungeons for CQs.

DarkMeph
          Thanks, will try that later.

Comment

Working...
          X