X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComingCurse
    started a topic Hide Server in Arena

Hide Server in Arena

Ok, you are not going to fix the mess you created with the changed level caps, fine. In the spirit of fairness I would suggest the easier solution would be not to show which server you face in Arena. Checking which server, "Oh they can´t have the same level let´s HS them" has nothing to do with good strategy.

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
    Ok, you are not going to fix the mess you created with the changed level caps, fine. In the spirit of fairness I would suggest the easier solution would be not to show which server you face in Arena. Checking which server, "Oh they can´t have the same level let´s HS them" has nothing to do with good strategy.
    Hello.
    I like the idea of a strategy used so the enemy team can't "guess" if you are stun-able or not.
    The thing is that for example,I personally like to see the server name just in case they use some bad language for example,so I know who to report
    The other thing would be that I can look at gear/sylphs and make a rough estimate about that player's age.
    Maybe a small deviation to this,like not showing servers and names during the fight,and then they would become available,don't know
    Good luck with this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X