Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Conversation system for EXP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation system for EXP

I propose to make the conversion experience in gold and other resources, for what you ask? everlasting, sometimes there are moments when you do not have enough gold to upgrade the guild, sharpening and so on, and wait for the harvest is ripe, or wait 1 day cooldown for passed tax and robbery do not have time, because wanna some battlegrounds, arena, or the WB. Now describe briefly in the pros and cons.

pros
    - An additional source of income (after all, have its donator, alchemy)
    - Ability to be retained in the same category lvl

cons
    - Reducing the need for Donated if someone will safe one lvl category, and for players here cons I do not see only the potential loss of company

Honestly, I'm the one who wanted to stay on the same level, but not by cutting 80% Eventov I light showers to fulfill them, as the game is very interesting, but endlessly chase lvl then a gear and then again for lvlom and so is not die at the computer I do not like, considering that this game is the gameplay quite a competitor is not only able to browser games, but with many client games, I think my idea of ​​a totally realizable and not as bad as you think?

P.S. was used to convert Google translator, so they can attend a variety of errors, I hope my idea will be clear to you, thank you
    Last edited by akirayama0ka; 10-18-2012, 07:37 AM.
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    I propose to make the conversion experience in gold and other resources, for what you ask? everlasting, sometimes there are moments when you do not have enough gold to upgrade the guild, sharpening and so on, and wait for the harvest is ripe, or wait 1 day cooldown chtoyb passed tax and robbery do not have time, because hochetsa some battlegrounds, arena, or the World Bank. Now describe briefly in the pros and cons.

pros
    - An additional source of income (after all, have its donator, alchemy)
    - Ability to be retained in the same category lvl

cons
    - Reducing the need for Donated if someone will safe one lvl category, and for players here cons I do not see only the potential loss of company

Honestly, I'm the one who wanted to stay on the same level, but not by cutting 80% Eventov I light showers to fulfill them, as the game is very interesting, but endlessly chase lvl then a gear and then again for lvlom and so is not die at the computer I do not like, considering that this game is the gameplay quite a competitor is not only able to browser games, but with many client games, I think my idea of ​​a totally realizable and not as bad as you think?

P.S. was used to convert Google translator, so they can attend a variety of errors, I hope my idea will be clear to you, thank you
    Ok here is the thing i vote -1 not because of the exp into gold thing but because i know a couple of losers who only want to stay in level 39 just for the battleground and plunder lowbies Now i find things like that completely mmm how should i put it DISGUSTING because plundering lowbies for fun is the worst behaviour i know of no matter how much fun it maybe its still WRONG hence -1
    -1 -1 -1 -1 x 7 Billion (in my head i am putting a 7 billion -1s but here its only one -1)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      Ok here is the thing i vote -1 not because of the exp into gold thing but because i know a couple of losers who only want to stay in level 39 just for the battleground and plunder lowbies Now i find things like that completely mmm how should i put it DISGUSTING because plundering lowbies for fun is the worst behaviour i know of no matter how much fun it maybe its still WRONG hence -1
      -1 -1 -1 -1 x 7 Billion (in my head i am putting a 7 billion -1s but here its only one -1)
      at first I wanted to write the same thing in the red, but is someone else interferes do as well? or like you're not upset if people put more money into the account you play bends all the time? if so, you will always be unhappy, my idea here is not a neutral bias in someone's side, you can also do if someone starts to develop themselves remaining in one lvl for example, or you're not going to whine that walking in BG 30lvl you kill 39, so that all did what you wrote is not true
      class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

I propose to make the conversion experience in gold and other resources, for what you ask? everlasting, sometimes there are moments when you do not have enough gold to upgrade the guild, sharpening and so on, and wait for the harvest is ripe, or wait 1 day cooldown chtoyb passed tax and robbery do not have time, because hochetsa some battlegrounds, arena, or the World Bank. Now describe briefly in the pros and cons.
        World Bank?!! :O when did this come into game
        Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
        Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundae View Post
          World Bank?!! :O when did this come into game
          it is Google translater mistake, i think WB - world boss
          class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

at first I wanted to write the same thing in the red, but is someone else interferes do as well? or like you're not upset if people put more money into the account you play bends all the time? if so, you will always be unhappy, my idea here is not a neutral bias in someone's side, you can also do if someone starts to develop themselves remaining in one lvl for example, or you're not going to whine that walking in BG 30lvl you kill 39, so that all did what you wrote is not true
            i leveled to level 40 as fast as possible
            why? because i hate hate hate killing the weak don't put me in the league of the losers who like killing lowbies understood?
            i prefer to be killed in the place of others rather than kill others and spoil their fun
            and ur idea is NOT good ever
            NO matter what u say my judgement is not going to change
            why becuase ur idea just makes no sense
            turn precious Exp into gold which can be gained with a little hard work
            thats easy to abuse
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i leveled to level 40 as fast as possible
              i hate hate hate killing the weak
              seems u big liar, u can no attack lowbies or someone control u for killing them?

u think ppl cant stop on simple lvl? they cant just farm, kill WB, compaigns group arena BG, i suppose that if my idea found plac in the game its be more better for all, who wanna stay on simple lvl because they can complete all daylies and dont worried that they take lvl, n who like grind as u, because thay can convert exp in money for next lvl gear

P.S. i think u forum troller , if u wanna continiue dialog u must posts argument not yr wish dude
              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

seems u big liar, u can no attack lowbies or someone control u for killing them?

u think ppl cant stop on simple lvl? they cant just farm, kill WB, compaigns group arena BG, i suppose that if my idea found plac in the game its be more better for all, who wanna stay on simple lvl because they can complete all daylies and dont worried that they take lvl, n who like grind as u, because thay can convert exp in money for next lvl gear

P.S. i think u forum troller , if u wanna continiue dialog u must posts argument not yr wish dude
                I said I hate doing so not someone else get it i meant MYSELF and whats the point is killing lowbies ?
                proving ur a bully?
                thats no fun i rather mess with overpowered players they are fun
                i am not a forum troller

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                X