Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No support at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No support at all

Well I got no response from the support page, not even an automated e-mail containing a support ticket number.
    Three times I tried with no response AT ALL!
    And no, it did not land in Junk mail cause i checked that too.

I also tried sending a PM to the moderator of this forum - no answer.

Damn shame.

Please create a email using GMail and then use that email in the Support Ticket form.
    Since Hotmail/Yahoo addresses seem to be having trouble receiving Support Ticket emails.
    If that doesn't work then report back here and we will look into your issue.

Also on another note which Moderator did you PM? Since some are away due to certain reasons.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I am using the e-mail address which my internet provider gave ma as I don't like services like Yahoo/Gmail etc. and never had problems receiving any mail messages.

I sent a PM to R2CS_Stormaggedon.

Comment

Well if you don't take my suggestion then you won't be able to receive emails from R2Games. As your Internet Provider is most likely why the emails are rebounding and not going through.

Another note R2CS_Stormaggedon is a Game Master not a Moderator and gets enough PMs as it is because of the player base asking him all sorts of questions. The reason why you didn't get a response is most likely because hes delayed in answering the messages that were sent before you. So you can either PM what the problem is and I will forward it to him for you or else you can wait for his response, since you don't want to open up a GMail account to gain access to the Support Ticket feature.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

i know what u mean im getting screwed out of 80$ right now

Comment

And I'm still waiting for an answer from Virtue... not going to happen I guess

Comment

Virtue isn't available for a while.

Did you already try creating a yahoo or gmail account so that you can get replies from the ticket system?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by spaljeni View Post
                I am using the e-mail address which my internet provider gave ma as I don't like services like Yahoo/Gmail etc. and never had problems receiving any mail messages.

I sent a PM to R2CS_Stormaggedon.
                1st u seeking for helped... people response and give a few solutions about the matter u brought... since u don't like the way that have been shown then it is your problems... don't blame others... try 1st the solutions they give then come back again with your new problem if the solutions doesn't solved your problems... the end...
                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands
                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Players who are not getting any replies due to conflict/security parameters of their email provider are advised to use Yahoo/Gmail as already posted above. Also, do add "help@r2games.com" to your contacts. I would love to help here but it is hard to manage threads/PMs.

Comment

Virtue said to send him a PM, I did so. He said he'll forward it to a GM, which I guess he did.

All I want to know is how can I create an username and passwors for this game only since i registered with facebook at the beginning.

Comment

Virtue said to send him a PM, I did so. He said he'll forward it to a GM, which I guess he did.

All I want to know is how can I create an username and passwors for this game only since i registered with facebook at the beginning.
                      just go to wartune.r2games.com
                      and click create account
                      u will be taken to a page and all u have to do is fill the forum up
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

<- I r stupid....disregard this post!
                        Last edited by S26_DoctorWho; 11-16-2012, 07:19 AM. Reason: Derpderpderp
                        IGN: DoctorWho
                        Server: 26
                        Guild:Ghosts
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 53

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          just go to wartune.r2games.com
                          and click create account
                          u will be taken to a page and all u have to do is fill the forum up
                          And then start building a new character?
                          At lvl 56 that's not going to happen

Comment

man maybe you just have to wait, some other people are also being taken cared of their own problems...you just have to wait till your turn comes coz you can expect to receive careful attention too just like those people who complained ahead of time than you
                            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

1 month sure is enough to answer 1 question dont u think?

Comment

Working...
                              X