• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gratz, you also had a clear win

Comment

gz for the win. pretty cool imo
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        well low population isn't a good thing actually....now our sylph atoll boss most of time even not having 10 teams for lucky chests....
        You can fix that. Make more teams of 2 players instead of putting 4 friends together. You might get a little less gold but you get a chance at last hit, which is what we all want. The problem is greedy people always want to be first so stack teams.
        Archer hoarder

Comment

congratz kim, and its so nice to get runs done, and get people with whom you can run. i strugle everyday to try and get a team together for di and kill 4 lvs if lucky (217k br) and other runs if i get em ok, if not thats it, since our high people ignore us, and do runs with only em together, rarely( once every few days/weeks ) helps others. and good luck in killing lv 30 necro if not already done it. still stuck on lv 23 myself)

Comment

yay passed necro 30 today~

my stat under full buff + WC free trial:

Click image for larger version

Name:	War111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	1700194

not yet cast a 3rd delphic, just used 2 delphic and the boss died XD
            Last edited by kimwong; 10-31-2014, 03:10 AM.
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
            X