Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cant exchange mount from class war shop for event Kinda angry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant exchange mount from class war shop for event Kinda angry

So you cant exchange mount from class war shop for event, real nice I'm on my last nerve anymore with this stupid game. It might be about time to find a more constructive way to waste my retirement money.

I just replied to the effect that it's been reported, if you see this post in this thread here

Comment

oh **** my friend just spend 3k balens on wagers. now he is doom
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-25-2014, 09:54 PM. Reason: better now

Comment

Disappointing, and chances of them changing it any time soon are so low it isn't even funny. Easily among the top 3 **** things to happen in game.
        Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-25-2014, 11:16 PM. Reason: bad word

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Disappointing, and chances of them changing it any time soon are so low it isn't even funny. Easily among the top 3 **** things to happen in game.
          You might want to make a special topic for the whole top 3, I'm curious about other players bigest ingame frustrations lol

Comment

i put in a ticket for this.. it seems the devs knew what we were up to, but didn't give a warning.

Comment

Working...
            X