Where's place to get soul seal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's place to get soul seal?

Danger Mouse player from s9 kabam.com.. twice get soul seal... soul seal for ADV sc or soul mark
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dimana.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1758820
    Anyone know,,,,how to get it?
    Thanks

Is it possible that this was a reward from the golden road? That's presently all that I can think of, because as far as any of us know, this item is not yet out for all to get presently.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

underground palace the 5000 point chest having it

golden road I don't know much as it cost balens to play
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yes I get from the 5th chest

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Is it possible that this was a reward from the golden road? That's presently all that I can think of, because as far as any of us know, this item is not yet out for all to get presently.
          solid bro. COULD WE HAVE SOME MODS WHO PLAY THIS GAME PLEASE?

Comment

I do play the game, but I also misread what the poster said, I thought he said they had two.. not that they got a high reward level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1697527

So I went and checked the Underground palace today and indeed you are correct. I am not a balens user, so I never would have thought to check something that high. I also admit when I was in error, even us mentors can learn something new every day.. its what makes the job so exciting
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes,,,i check poin DM,,,in underground 14500,,,so get soul seal,,from underground,,but for bound balens user like me,,,waiting new patch,,to get easy soul seal hehe

Comment

as far as I know, getting soul seals wont be easy in anyway, even for cashers

Comment

Working...
                X