Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Marriage Divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Divorce

You guys have to be kidding me. Why do we have to pay for a divorce the only reason anyone would get a divorce is if their spouse quit like mine did. Now i have no issue paying to remarry someone but you guys have lost your minds or are greedy to charge 3999 balens to divorce someone that quit playing. I have sent in tickets an have received lame responses. I want this fixed the Marriage costs are already outrageous but then to charge someone to divorce their spouse after they quit an you have been given screenshots as proof. I am disgusted

You right bro... divorce should be free, or at least if they want us to pay for getting divorced they made that money count for remerry, could have an expiration date like 1 or 2 weeks to be used after getting divorced.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I think it was away of stopping people marrying and then divorcing if the other party was paying for every thing. I do think the prices is higher than it should be. My first marriage cost nearly 15k Balens with getting the ring paying for the wedding and then a month later paying for the divorce because she quit.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
        You guys have to be kidding me. Why do we have to pay for a divorce the only reason anyone would get a divorce is if their spouse quit like mine did. Now i have no issue paying to remarry someone but you guys have lost your minds or are greedy to charge 3999 balens to divorce someone that quit playing. I have sent in tickets an have received lame responses. I want this fixed the Marriage costs are already outrageous but then to charge someone to divorce their spouse after they quit an you have been given screenshots as proof. I am disgusted
        Well i'm disgusted that ppl actually pay money to get married in a game, and a lot for what u get in return so.. you well deserve it, go pay up some more.

Comment

People can spend money on what they want it their money. It a lot cheaper than paying for the real life marriage.

Comment

mine quited too.....divorce should be free makes pll marry some more....but not if i have to pay 4k,or reduce the cost and make it payable with bb
            IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            Server:Scarstone-S274
            Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
            Guild:Genesis
            The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
            X