emergency maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emergency maint

on news and event it says theres an emergency maint on all servers and they would shut down 7 minutes ago. it didnt shut down, now what? i dont want it suddenly shutting down while im in the middle of something -.-.

EDIT: wow. it shut down 1 minute after i posted this.. ppl are going to rage about this if they went to do something wen server didnt go down at the expected time >_>
    Last edited by ArtemisS58; 10-26-2014, 02:12 AM.

it's strange
    I was playing and refresh because I was lagging and couldn't enter back (maintenance message)
    so I don't know if it is save to still be playing
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 10-26-2014, 02:15 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Going by gamename.com the clock is shifting one hour back and seems to be a global thing (didn't even know US dst was now, but w/e) so probly why you're having maint I guess.

Comment

Sometimes the quick maintenance doesn't kick you out right away, but it's not wise to do anything until you know the maintenance is over, and you'll want to refresh the game before starting anything.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

time change -_- ? AGAIN? LOL u re make all of us confuse....

Comment

I synthesized all my gems without knowing there was going to be a maintenence. Will I still be able to get rewards afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemano View Post
              I synthesized all my gems without knowing there was going to be a maintenence. Will I still be able to get rewards afterwards?
              The maintenance shouldn't affect your outstanding rewards from hot events. However, if you're in any doubt, I would advise submitting a ticket. *crosses fingers for you*
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                The maintenance shouldn't affect your outstanding rewards from hot events. However, if you're in any doubt, I would advise submitting a ticket. *crosses fingers for you*

it should be fine i did that with my whips last month, used them all before, claimed after maint.
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

well i kinda lost all my synthesized patk gems, all others are still there, but somewhere between my full inventory (thats really gonna make me quit some day)send to mail and maint something went wrong.
                  However i think i got the rewards from converting them, but im not sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X