Did I Miss Something? (Bulk Claim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Miss Something? (Bulk Claim)

Bulk Claim doesn't seem to be working for the Gem Event. Did I miss some special button or something? Is it just me or are others seeing this as well?

Edit: Never mind. Stupid Munky didn't use the search function. Having it activated for Exchange only seems silly, its the 6000+ clicks for mount training that I was hoping to avoid next event.....
    Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 10-26-2014, 07:23 AM.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

I did rune exchange to mystery runes and there was still no claim all, so let's go with they don't know how to do anything right.

Comment

I believe this function is intended to only work with certain events as an exchange function, such as soul crystal exchange...maybe...Keeping my fingers crossed. I know that many are disappointed as it is not a collect all function, but hey its a step in the right direction.

Comment

Its funny how the staff still defend them, dude, if you are going to add something, do it well and make it work properly, if you won',t better not to add anything new .. :/
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          if you are going to add something, do it well and make it work properly
          This my friend is a scene from X-Files for R2 devs like many others, "well" and "properly" are still unknown for them.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
            Its funny how the staff still defend them, dude, if you are going to add something, do it well and make it work properly, if you won',t better not to add anything new .. :/

if you are talking about mentors, they are barely staff
            barely players imo
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

It's not bulk claim, it's bulk exchange. If it's intended to work with the rune exchange, then there's an issue, but it's no reason to insult the mentors. If you think you can do a better job than they do, you're most welcome to apply for it, or offer helpful advice to the player instead. We've asked about the rune exchange... and have yet to see a soul crystal exchange to see if it's going to be working for one of those as well.

All I can say is, if players ask and ask and ask for something like a bulk exchange to be added, and the devs finally listen to you and add one, (even if it's not working for the runes at the moment, which we're trying to get info on) then isn't that a win for the player side? I think it's a good addition, and if we have to make sure it gets looked at to make it work, then we're going to do just that. If it becomes something that the players still complain about instead of patiently wait to have it fixed, is it any wonder how difficult it is to get things done when it doesn't make you happy anyway?

I for one am still considering it a plus... if they get it working for exchange, and we stop complaining about it, I'll take it as a go ahead to keep pushing for a bulk claim as well. Score one for players... let's not drop the ball on it now please?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                It's not bulk claim, it's bulk exchange. If it's intended to work with the rune exchange, then there's an issue, but it's no reason to insult the mentors. If you think you can do a better job than they do, you're most welcome to apply for it, or offer helpful advice to the player instead. We've asked about the rune exchange... and have yet to see a soul crystal exchange to see if it's going to be working for one of those as well.

All I can say is, if players ask and ask and ask for something like a bulk exchange to be added, and the devs finally listen to you and add one, (even if it's not working for the runes at the moment, which we're trying to get info on) then isn't that a win for the player side? I think it's a good addition, and if we have to make sure it gets looked at to make it work, then we're going to do just that. If it becomes something that the players still complain about instead of patiently wait to have it fixed, is it any wonder how difficult it is to get things done when it doesn't make you happy anyway?

I for one am still considering it a plus... if they get it working for exchange, and we stop complaining about it, I'll take it as a go ahead to keep pushing for a bulk claim as well. Score one for players... let's not drop the ball on it now please?
                If this game was completely free, then I would agree with you. However... well you know where I'm going with this. The customer service/support is an absolute disgrace. There is soooo much revenue for this game that when something needs fixing, it is COMPLETELY REASONABLE to expect that professionals get it right the first time. Sure, there will be one off situations that were unpredictable, but that doesn't happen here. It's one off when they get it right the first time around. That's pretty sad if you think about it.

What's more disturbing is that you, as a direct link to their customer base, don't know this answer. So ridiculously inefficient. I mean you work for a company that works via internet, and you haven't rec'd a memo/email explaining the change and what items are affected? Why should you have to ask, when you should already know. So either you didn't read it, meaning it's your responsibility and you blew it, or they didn't put anything out to you, proving my original point.

I'm able to look past glitches, tolerate the endless refreshes needed, and find a way to enjoy my time with the friends I've made. Imagine how much more pleasant things would be for everyone if the developers cared as much about player experience as they seem to care about the player's cash. I know, amazing concept isn't it.

P.S. I do sympathize with you guys for the ** you deal with on forums, but surely you realize MOST of the issues are a result of bad/awkward decisions on the corporate side.
                Last edited by Kalyrific; 10-26-2014, 12:23 PM.
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Based on my last post and criticisms therein, the sky isn't falling. So I wanted to share things I do think are great for the game: Underground Palace (spectacular addition, keep it in game as much as possible), The Wilds and Shop (good time sink with decent rewards, consider adding titles for the other mobs to keep ppl interested). Both are fairly new and were nice additions to the game.
                  80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                  80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

I'm a forum moderator, primarily that means that I'm in charge of making sure players post in the right sections, that threads are merged that need to be, and that people aren't swearing. It's a bonus that we can also act as community reps, but we are still just players... just like you. I'd love to be told everything that's happening before it's happening, but it just doesn't work that way. They don't give us memos, and when we do get some head's up on some things, it's mostly so we can inform you guys about it. (events, maintenance etc)

We also get to have it work the other way, we can inform them of things affecting you guys too. It's not perfect really, it would be nice for the communication to be 100% perfect, but it's not, and we have no control over that. What we do have, is a very committed group of volunteer players acting as community reps, who care enough to press the issue when there are communication issues like this. I've played games before where players had no way to interact other than by support ticket... I'd say this is a fair sight better wouldn't you?

Please continue to give us a heads up in areas where players (including us) haven't been given the info needed to play the game properly, or where a misunderstanding, mistranslation, miscommunication etc is present, and we'll continue to tell them that they need to do better by us.

Comment

I now better understand your dilemma, however it's still representative of a lack of customer service/appreciation. They SHOULD have mods in a know-most-of-it role. You SHOULD be included about details of game operation. Now obviously there will be things they don't want released, and that you probably should not be privy to. But once it's out... even as a volunteer, they SHOULD make sure you are informed and not wait for you to ask them or for us to ask you to ask them. That's a horrible business model and atrociously inefficient when you are tasked with dealing with players.

It's more evidence they want our money more than, and regardless of, our happiness. If they had a business sense, they would know that our happiness would bring them more money and probably more players who would in turn spend more. This is what is so perplexing to any sensible person, OR maybe that is the issue. Can the company NOT handle more players/transactions? Is the technology not capable of increased load and demand that they purposely force attrition by just running a poor ship? I guess one would have to consider anything at this point.
                      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Pretty sure they've had "added bulk exchange" on maintenance notes before, and it's yet to actually be added to the game. This is the third time? fourth? fifth?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                          I now better understand your dilemma, however it's still representative of a lack of customer service/appreciation. They SHOULD have mods in a know-most-of-it role. You SHOULD be included about details of game operation. Now obviously there will be things they don't want released, and that you probably should not be privy to. But once it's out... even as a volunteer, they SHOULD make sure you are informed and not wait for you to ask them or for us to ask you to ask them. That's a horrible business model and atrociously inefficient when you are tasked with dealing with players.
                          If you were a fly on the wall, you'd know just how many times we have expressed that very thought to them ourselves. In a perfect world, we'd have better communication between the game company and the players, we're stuck sometimes really scrambling to get info. This is why we keep asking you guys to keep us informed, either with bugs, typos, things that aren't clear etc, so WE don't miss it, or at least miss reporting/asking about it. All I can say is, you DO have us, to try to pick up where things have fallen through the cracks. Keep us informed, and we'll keep acting as go betweens for you.

Comment

What I find most interesting about this bulk exchange being in the patch notes is that there was already one event exchange that had bulk exchange option. The code is already there, and has been for a long time, they just do not use it.

Comment

About bulk claim dunno. Was something that will add bulk exchange that is something different at my mind. It would not be for 100 engraved sc x10k "claim all" button. More likely 10 sc exchange for 2 whips ( or how much it was not remember correctly) write how much you want to exchange and that is all.
                              Moonlight yeah!!
                              Character Name: Demonss
                              Class: Archer
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
                              Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
                              Server: Wartune s3
                              Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
                              Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X