Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount dilemma

Ancient Snipe or Phantom Steed?

Its a personal preference which one you go for. But giving us a little bit more information on what you have in order to gain one or both of these two mounts would help a lot. Phantom Steed I believe is for upgrading your stables to level three.. where as the ancient snipe is a reward from the Amethyst mine. I think with time given you could do both, but as I said more information would help
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You were correct to all. Steed from upgrading and Snipe from Amethyst. I just notice that nothin changes mounting each of them. Not my skills, not my BR. Snipe has Mount Strenght 300 and +40 to skills. Steed has nothing + but has Mount Strength 500. Which one I must choose? Is there something i m missing? Thats the question. And btw, what exactly is "Mount Strength"...?

Comment

I think I understand what the issues might be...I guess you are not aware that ALL the stats EACH mount give are actually CUMULATIVE, I'm right? If you have, let say 3 mount : one that give +10, one that give +20 and one that give +50. You have actually +80 (10+20+50) on your own stats from those mount. Except for maybe the lvl 8 mount (when you have lvl 8 stable), every other mount you currently have are just a skin. you do want every mount you can get as any new mount you unlock give you more stats. For your second question, about the mount strength: The mount strength is actually what will be the highest lvl you can upgrade for each mount stats with your mount training whips (cause there is a limit). The more mount strength you have, the more you can upgrade with your mount training whips.

I hope I have answer to your question :3
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          I think I understand what the issues might be...I guess you are not aware that ALL the stats EACH mount give are actually CUMULATIVE, I'm right? If you have, let say 3 mount : one that give +10, one that give +20 and one that give +50. You have actually +80 (10+20+50) on your own stats from those mount. Except for maybe the lvl 8 mount (when you have lvl 8 stable), every other mount you currently have are just a skin. you do want every mount you can get as any new mount you unlock give you more stats. For your second question, about the mount strength: The mount strength is actually what will be the highest lvl you can upgrade for each mount stats with your mount training whips (cause there is a limit). The more mount strength you have, the more you can upgrade with your mount training whips.

I hope I have answer to your question :3
          You're close. mount strength value has nothing to do with how many whips you can use, that's the "max attribute" value. The mount strength value on each mounts only purpose is for the mount strength rankings. It has nothing to do with any in-game strength.
          Last edited by R2sucksbad; 10-26-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            You're close. mount strength value has nothing to do with how many whips you can use, that's the "max attribute" value. The mount strength value on each mounts only purpose is for the mount strength rankings. It has nothing to do with any in-game strength.
            Oh, you are right, I got those 2 mixed lol. Thanks for the correction ;p
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Thank you both. So... Ancient Snipe or Phantom Steed?

Comment

That guy is as clueless as they come.

Comment

Think he wants to know which one looks cooler to ride on -____-
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

-_- u all LOL people.. he was think to exchange crystal for MTW or buy that chicken....

Comment

always mount > whip as you have many ways to earn whips
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

That's right princestewii. LoL. Teach some sense of humor to oldest members.
                        Thanks guys. Question has been answered.

Comment

so now im curious: who is the idiot who assigned mount strength and w. t. f. does it actually show?
                          EI:
                          hurricane steed: +30, max lv +5 = 150 mount str.
                          white alpaca: +10, max lv+5 = 300 mount str.
                          ruby/shadow steed: +10 max lv+5 = 50 mount str.

this is Wonderful!
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-28-2014, 05:21 AM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                            so now im curious: who is the idiot who assigned mount strength and w. t. f. does it actually show?
                            EI:
                            hurricane steed: +30, max lv +5 = 150 mount str.
                            white alpaca: +10, max lv+5 = 300 mount str.
                            ruby/shadow steed: +10 max lv+5 = 50 mount str.

this is Wonderful!
                            the rarity of the mount maybe?
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-28-2014, 05:21 AM. Reason: edit quote for language
                            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                            Class : Archer
                            Guild : •OneŽ•
                            LvL : 80
                            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

It's a point value that determines mount title rankings.

Comment

Working...
                              X