This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune devs are breaking the rule about false advertisement

i was looking at vip membership benefits and it clearly states spin vip wheel to win epic loots now ive spent 200 vip tokens and talked to others no one in the whole game has gotten better than a few tokens and damn plants the wheels clearly fixed since if u keep playing it takes away last prize its statistically impossible that you never get a good item and while theres no rule against that there is a rule against false advertisement

epic could mean purple so if you've gotten a purple seed you have obtained epic loot. There I just did your legal work for you r2.

Comment

well the 9.99 package clearly states 1000 balens 40k gold and 20k daru but you only recieve 10k daru i have submitted 3 tickets wanting my missing daru and they respond we are looking into it.ive been getting same response since 9-30-2012.how long does it take them to look into it?that is false advertisement
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Another QQ wheel thread really? I got my 220 mdef gem from the wheel, and Kessar got a charisma one. And i know other 2 who grabbed lvl 6 gems from there.
        Just be patient guys >>

Comment

Working...
        X