Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris stats/attributes

Hi all
    I just got a purple iris from current event and wondering what stats/attributes should i increase.
    I've ask fellow guild members..some said just intelligence, some said 50/50 intelligence/endurance and a few said 50% int 25 % endurance 25% armor.
    I plan to use my iris on wild boss,atoll boss, sylph arena.

thx for the help and have a good day.

The only stats you don't want in fact is the strength since Iris don't use that. Armor is only good for sylph arena since it's not used for anything else. Endurance do give you directly more HP to your toon. For intelligence, I heard a lot of different info about that, but for what I think seem the more legit, Intel will make your sylph do more dmg in sylph arena and more dmg outside sylph arena ONLY in idle mode (when you do morph into your sylph). Personally, I gave 50% to my intel and I gave 25% to armor and Endurance (maybe a little more in endurance in fact). For what I heard also, is that the grown of your sylph (that depend of the color and number of star of your sylph) is actually what make you stronger while in awaken mode (or when you morph into your sylph if you prefer).
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

It's actually Intelligence which makes matk sylphs do more damage. Growth rate is a multiplier for all your sylph stats, not just attack. If it's going to be an attack sylph, to get the most attack out of it, you would put everything into Intelligence.

Comment

iris is not DPS sylph, why use it in sylph boss....

btw all intel is fine, offense is the best defense
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Intelligence would be the best.

Comment

I may be in the minority here but I see some merit in speccing into Endurance. An Iris sylph is mainly used for healing. The heals are pretty overpowered even with no points in intelligence at all. It's rare that you'll use an Iris to kill stuff (Fire Atoll comes to mind.)

Comment

Originally posted by 113321312 View Post
              Hi all
              I just got a purple iris from current event and wondering what stats/attributes should i increase.
              I've ask fellow guild members..some said just intelligence, some said 50/50 intelligence/endurance and a few said 50% int 25 % endurance 25% armor.
              I plan to use my iris on wild boss,atoll boss, sylph arena.

thx for the help and have a good day.
              Hello.
              My personal opinion is that irises should have all out +int for the bigger heals.That works decent both in sylph arena and PvE if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                iris is not DPS sylph, why use it in sylph boss....

btw all intel is fine, offense is the best defense
                He might not be cashing/new player, so he can´t survive full cycles against say, wind boss, then water gives some more defense than a eve/gaia does, and he can survive, and he can also pop a heal.

My guild did around 3-4m dmg, to wind, I had to go weak amazon, to survive. one of my guildies changed to posidon, and I could go herc, we did around 1.2m more points per round.

So it has it uses.

Comment

Thx all for the infos.

Forgot to mention im a mage(100k br)using hades(still blue and a long way before turning purple) as my main sylph.
                  the reason i use iris on atoll boss coz i saw a few guild member done it and it keep the rest alive for atleast 1+ turns.
                  Doing damage not my main priority. I am leading toward healing and surviving (dont mind if i can get high attack as well but im only light casher)

ty again for all the infos

Comment

Working...
                  X