atoll boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atoll boss

sometimes is really hard find someone in atoll boss. but really hard. i should enter always in top 5 teams and in stead... i'm always in top 10 in every wb.

put a timing for say when atoll boss will spawn

no to absurd atoll boss in night... i should do the event to 3:15 am (really good but when i should sleep?)

we need a better atoll boss spam. in chats often i not see them.

if i close the window attack boss , after not appear again...

why i should see far ready and anothers stupid spam in bottom right and lucky draw?

increase cooldown at least to 30. maybe 40 cuz could be few.

button attack boss after 1st attack become boring. we need a self attacking and why we can't attack together when 1 attack the boss? is stupid that 1 attack and fight alone when he is in a party.
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    button attack boss after 1st attack become boring. we need a self attacking and why we can't attack together when 1 attack the boss? is stupid that 1 attack and fight alone when he is in a party.
    you are aware you fight as a party.. you don't fight alone.. except of course if you don't wait for your party members and attack while they are not in range

Comment

Originally posted by archlite4 View Post
      you are aware you fight as a party.. you don't fight alone.. except of course if you don't wait for your party members and attack while they are not in range
      for alone i mean alone that survive or good.
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
      X