Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bullhorns unlimited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullhorns unlimited

i would help but no one would my help. i would have bullhorn like mentor but only for spam this helper is free or something of similar
    every hero has his hamster!

Riddle this riddle that. What I read from this is you complain Mentor get free stuff (if that is the case) and you want that too.

Never entered the thread about recruitment but I am pretty sure english is one of the things asked from a mentor and you are clearly not up to even this simple requirement so: "no arms, no cookies" for you.

And as useless as 99% of the bullhorn spam is, those people invest their time so if r2 decides to "pay" them for that there is nothing wrong with it.

Comment

i not have understood what you would really tell.

yes, unluckly wartune want be payed. i would also use bullhorns only for the guild.

i stay asking who would help or tips (last oe only for guilders) but no one reply. never! and ppl leave the game also cuz no one help they...

Comment

I shudder to think about people with unlimited bullhorns. While most people are very well behaved.. can you imagine someone who is misbehaving in a most terrible way? That spam could rival the gem pack spam we get every so often.. Sometimes its very hard to get a G.M. and others its very easy. If we are unable to reach help.. the spam and harassment will/would continue. Trust me... as a player I wish I had unlimited horns.. but as a mentor, I understand the need to have them be limited.. am sorry
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

but i mean that we can't write on bullhorns. but only give us help. anyway wartune say which is right number of bullhorns for every hours. helpers usually can't help 100 ppl in 1h XD

Comment

Working...
          X