X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much have you spent on game?

How much?

I have spent more than 700 USD, I think I am crazy.

Please tell me show me that I am not the only crazy one.
    Less than $10 USD
    21.43%
    $11 - $100 USD
    7.14%
    $101 - $500 USD
    28.57%
    More than $500 USD
    42.86%

$550,800 zzz
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      $550,800 zzz
      Wow brutal_hobobo nice you have bankrupt now

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
        Wow brutal_hobobo nice you have bankrupt now
        i have a nice house, 3 wives and no children
        im living the dream

Comment

250k monopoly bucks.

Comment

How much?
            Nobody cares how much I have spent on this game. I don't care how much I have spent on this game either. As long as I enjoy the game, it is worth it to me.

I have spent more than 700 USD, I think I am crazy.

Please tell me show me that I am not the only crazy one.
            Nobody cares how much you have spent on the game. Nobody cares what you think of your own spending either. If you don't enjoy the game, don't spend, don't play and don't post ridiculous polls every 5 minutes on the forum.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Nobody cares how much I have spent on this game. I don't care how much I have spent on this game either. As long as I enjoy the game, it is worth it to me.
              Nobody cares how much you have spent on the game. Nobody cares what you think of your own spending either. If you don't enjoy the game, don't spend, don't play and don't post ridiculous polls every 5 minutes on the forum.
              That is a sign of really bad financial planning. "JUST SPEND JUST SPEND I DONT CARE AS LONG AS I ENJOY IT".

I just think it is appropriate to raise this issue with the forumers to engage them in a conversation about what is the appropriate financial planning to make for this game. How much, when, how do we maximise the money we spend?

Comment

That is a sign of really bad financial planning. "JUST SPEND JUST SPEND I DONT CARE AS LONG AS I ENJOY IT".

I just think it is appropriate to raise this issue with the forumers to engage them in a conversation about what is the appropriate financial planning to make for this game. How much, when, how do we maximise the money we spend?
                im really good for money though, im not rich but i have my ways
                i am a high school chemistry teacher who got diagnosed with lung cancer. eventually after a while i realized, i couldn't leave my wartune account a non casher, so i decided to cook, producing and selling crystal meth, i go 50/50 with some punk kid, i rake in quite a bit, couple grand a week

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  im really good for money though, im not rich but i have my ways
                  i am a high school chemistry teacher who got diagnosed with lung cancer. eventually after a while i realized, i couldn't leave my wartune account a non casher, so i decided to cook, producing and selling crystal meth, i go 50/50 with some punk kid, i rake in quite a bit, couple grand a week
                  God dammit Heisenberg, didn't we tell you to keep quiet for a year.

Comment

lol.

I feel bad about how much I spent on vip, so maybe time to become a completly free player =p

Comment

Let me worry about my finances and you trot along now to find a game you enjoy.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

noone answers this seriously rly cuz most ppl dont have balls i have 11934 vip points and i think i started the last week of decemeber right after x mas feel free to divide it out if it makes u feel better.
                        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          lol.

I feel bad about how much I spent on vip, so maybe time to become a completly free player =p
                          you cant become free player if you cashed even once lol

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                            noone answers this seriously...
                            i think i know why. but everyone has a right to use his money, to anything they want.
                            half of population of my country are smoker. if u ever tell them to stop smoking and use the money for something else useful, ull end up in hospital.

but i agree, game is for fun. spend or not, just enjoy. dont force urself.

just my 2 cent
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              you cant become free player if you cashed even once lol
                              Of course I ment play the game for free the remaining time.

must be over 100$ on just vip.

Comment

Working...
                              X