Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena - Impossible wining

Hi,

I like to know how it works Arena, because our team have very, very difficult to win ( 3 victories in 15 combat).
    All the player we fight was old servers (always), so they are always stronger than my team.

Is not fair, because new servers never have opportunity to win to old servers

Please change this contest to new servers fight with new servers and old servers fight with old servers

This way is fair method and all players have opportunity to win.

I never fight with teams of my server in arena, and i dont understand why, just fight with old and stronger servers.

This way I give up to play this game, because is impossible to win cross-server points

Best regards

GreenSad

My friend, the arena matchings are based on players levels, and since it is cross server the players from older servers take advantage of it and camp at a certain level to raise their br. Therefore new players stand no chance whatsoever at winning in a cross server arena. If the matching was based on Battle Rating instead of levels, this would've been 100% fair. As it is now, it's 100% UNFAIR.

Comment

thanks for your words, but the system must change in this case.

In legend online is more fair than wartune, i play many times with players of my server and with similar servers, and is rare to catch older servers with very strong teams

Comment

Originally posted by GreenSad View Post
        This way I give up to play this game, because is impossible to win cross-server points

Best regards

GreenSad
        This is exactly because of this that it will never happen lol (not that it would anyway). People like you quit on the first "difficulty". If you were to fight people your average game time existence, in the 4 hours you get daily, you wouldnt be able to get half your fights done, cuz people stop doing arena. Which is pretty dumb if you ask me lol, you can still reach silver/gold ranking by just losing fights throughout the week. Free stuff is free stuff (lol)

Comment

$$$$ beat age any day.

You will still get pawned, just by cashers the same age as yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            $$$$ beat age any day.

You will still get pawned, just by cashers the same age as yourself

nahh XD cashier grow span is fast ;D
            remember time is money :P

Comment

Originally posted by GreenSad View Post
              Hi,

I like to know how it works Arena, because our team have very, very difficult to win ( 3 victories in 15 combat).
              All the player we fight was old servers (always), so they are always stronger than my team.

Is not fair, because new servers never have opportunity to win to old servers

Please change this contest to new servers fight with new servers and old servers fight with old servers

This way is fair method and all players have opportunity to win.

I never fight with teams of my server in arena, and i dont understand why, just fight with old and stronger servers.

Best regards

GreenSad
              my team win alot of older servers, is just depends who some spend must balens
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

If players would be matched with BR then all would be fair.

Comment

The best way to get a good match is to have all players in the same level bracket....all 55-59 for example. One low level player will die too soon, leaving you with 3v4, but one higher level player will attract higher level teams.
                  Server: Armor S6
                  IGN: Xanthralla
                  Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by Pn994 View Post
                    If players would be matched with BR then all would be fair.
                    Come up with the brackets then if you think BR matching would work

As I have said before, it is impossible to match by BR either individually or by group BR.
                    Individual BR would leave certain players with only 10-12 opponents in total (depending on Bracket size). Group BR can't work due to the 4x150k BR against 3x100k and 1x 300k BR team.

But if you think you can come up with something that would work, then post it somewhere instead of just saying "Matched by BR"

Comment

meanwhile after fix arena become br matching......................

*** i match with lev 80 ......
                      then u come back to complain again -_-" MUAHAHHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        Come up with the brackets then if you think BR matching would work

As I have said before, it is impossible to match by BR either individually or by group BR.
                        Individual BR would leave certain players with only 10-12 opponents in total (depending on Bracket size). Group BR can't work due to the 4x150k BR against 3x100k and 1x 300k BR team.

But if you think you can come up with something that would work, then post it somewhere instead of just saying "Matched by BR"
                        Ok, then match groups in server...

Comment

Originally posted by Pn994 View Post
                          Ok, then match groups in server...
                          ROFLMAO. Maybe post something AND explain what you mean and how it would work

Comment

Working...
                          X