New low?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New low?

Anyone play the Golden Road yet? They offer you a 6 sided die to roll (for at least $.50 a pop), but does this die give you a random number? OF COURSE IT DOESN'T...you get all 1's and 2's...otherwise you might actually make it to the decent items without emptying your wallet for this pack of common thieves. These clowns never cease to amaze me lol.

ok, to be FAIR, after 6 rolls i did finally get a 3...so "all 1's and 2's" was perhaps slightly exaggerating.

Comment

If you think it's completely rigged then why are you still playing it. You're not being forced to by any means.

Comment

Well how else will i find out if it's rigged if i don't try it? Wouldn't be much veracity to my claim if I hadn't given it a go...

Comment

i tried it 3 times. was enough for me. rolled 2 ones and then a 5 or 6. to land on the skull. btw the biggest laugh of it was my rewards were all gem packs *maniacal laughter*

Comment

Until we stop playing Wartune and start playing something else, there'll always be fact behind the "It's rigged" statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Until we stop playing Wartune and start playing something else, there'll always be fact behind the "It's rigged" statement.
              It's a game. When people take it to be more than that is when you have the emotional outbursts. It's a game, cash or don't cash is all the same. Some just take it more serious than others

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                It's a game. When people take it to be more than that is when you have the emotional outbursts. It's a game, cash or don't cash is all the same. Some just take it more serious than others
                Comes with the territory though. Like some that cash too much early on with little game knowledge and when they get beat by someone smarter they cry and cry and cry... we've had that on the forums in the past even.

When in doubt if you have a problem with something, just don't do it.

Comment

Yeah, people take it too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by R268134341 View Post
                    Anyone play the Golden Road yet? They offer you a 6 sided die to roll (for at least $.50 a pop), but does this die give you a random number? OF COURSE IT DOESN'T...you get all 1's and 2's...otherwise you might actually make it to the decent items without emptying your wallet for this pack of common thieves. These clowns never cease to amaze me lol.
                    Hello.
                    I am sorry that you are having bad experience with Golden Road.
                    Unless the devs announce something different,we have to assume that it is a regular dice roll,and that you were just unlucky.Things like that happen to me all the time in real life for example
                    I have also seen in this post that some rolled 5 or 6,so I'm guessing that it might not be rigged.
                    I'm curious to see some more opinions on this from players that have also rolled the dice.
                    In any case,if you think it was unfair,you should file a ticket so it could be investigated.
                    Hope next time you try it,you will be able to roll higher,take care!

Comment

Everything is rigged, even the things that appear to be chance are rigged. Good example is heaven's vault, you really think it matters what card you pick? heck no, the order of the rewards is already decided the moment use the horn and this goes for pretty much every "chance" mini game in wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                        Everything is rigged, even the things that appear to be chance are rigged. Good example is heaven's vault, you really think it matters what card you pick? heck no, the order of the rewards is already decided the moment use the horn and this goes for pretty much every "chance" mini game in wartune.
                        I'm 100% certain they rigged it so I never get a Hades in any sylph event regardless of how many boxes I open... throw a thousand Apollo's down my throat but never a Hades...

Comment

I'm 100% certain they rigged it so I never get a Hades in any sylph event regardless of how many boxes I open... throw a thousand Apollo's down my throat but never a Hades...
                          Look on the bright side, if you evolve them all you can have the smexiest slyph army on wartune haha

Comment

While I don't enjoy admitting when I'm wrong, I still will when it's appropriate...and this is one of those cases. While my first 5 rolls were all ones and twos yesterday, I gave it another try today (the 50k gold from goodie bag per spin makes even a crappy item not so crappy) and $4 yielded a pair of wings, a level 6 gem, a 99 roses bouquet...which even I cannot complain about. Rigged, it may still be...but they do throw you a bone once in a while.

Comment

i got my hades on start of this event, i used 10 chests from the rewards. after that only useless stuff
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X