X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22891362
    started a topic Toon Genre

Toon Genre

Just out of curiousity really. I understand why chicks choose guy characters to play, especially the first few weeks of a server. I just don't get why guys would want to play a chick toon? Is it because we're far superior?

BTW for those who are new to the game, it doesn't matter what the advert that directed you here states... this is NOT a dating site lol

• R22891362
    replied
    Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

However once I am passed the learning stage I tend to start over with a male to avoid the players being attracted to my pixels (so creepy when some guy PMs you telling you he thinks you are cute)
    LOL I would imagine it would .. I've actually noticed now, a few peope put in their PM msg that they're a guy (as a chick toon)

Leave a comment:

• Draconan69
    replied
    @OP in many games I will play female toons as a male for a couple of reasons.

1. If I am new to the game it is much easier to get help as a female character.

2. Female toons are much more pleasing to look at all the time.

However once I am passed the learning stage I tend to start over with a male to avoid the players being attracted to my pixels (so creepy when some guy PMs you telling you he thinks you are cute)

Leave a comment:

• R22891362
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    if u play real mmo, u wanna look at a guy's rear the whole day?
    Yeah I guess so.. but I like playing the game. I don't normally get stuck looking at my toon tbh..

Originally posted by drjosephbell View Post
    first of all its 'gender' ... genre is a way to categorize literature and media
    Thank you I just love it when my tiredness gets the better of me and I type funny things

Originally posted by drjosephbell View Post

Huh??? that makes no sense... please enlighten as to why chicks play male toons... especially on a new server...??? just typing that made me feel like im taking crazy pills...
    I would have thought the last bit I said 'this is not a dating site' would have answered that question. If you enter a new server as a chick toon, you're bombarded with a lot of teenage boys (come on you gotta know what I mean) in your PM. Personally I don't mind a compliment here and there, but sometimes in the first few weeks of a server, it can get tiresome. It can even drive a lot of female players off to newer servers.

Thanks guys for your answers. However apart from just 'looking at your toon', are there any other reasons why a guy would play a chick toon?

Leave a comment:

• drjosephbell
    replied
    first of all its 'gender' ... genre is a way to categorize literature and media

Originally posted by R22891362 View Post
    I understand why chicks choose guy characters to play, especially the first few weeks of a server.
    Huh??? that makes no sense... please enlighten as to why chicks play male toons... especially on a new server...??? just typing that made me feel like im taking crazy pills...

and the answer is exactly what JK said... i mean isnt it painfully obvious? who looks at MY toon more than anyone else? Me... since im hetero i would rather look at a half naked woman than a half naked man for the excessive number of hours i put into this game

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I play female cause I rather look on bouncing you know what than a male with nothing intressting bouncing at all

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    if u play real mmo, u wanna look at a guy's rear the whole day?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X