Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blue hades or purple eve... who gets the sep??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue hades or purple eve... who gets the sep??

blue hades or purple eve... who gets all my sepulcrum?

im a mage lvl 70

i have a 2 star blue hades that i put all (which isnt much) my mahra into and i just got a purple 1 star eve sylph... now im at a cross roads... who should i focus on?

i dont intend to go orange with any sylph at this point so the mahra will continue to go into the hades (at a slow rate) until someday its purple too... but what about my sepulcrum? everyone seems to agree that splitting up your sepulcrum between sylphs is probably not the best route. at this point my hades has ~ 500-1000 sep into it... so if i start redirecting all the sep to the purple eve i feel like once i pass that 500-1000 mark then it will never be worth it to use hades in battle anymore because at that point the eve would be stronger... does that make sense?

i guess another question couldbe something like... "Once your main sylph reaches a certain point, do you still use situational sylphs?" example... eve is generally used by most for World Boss. if everything else was equal (lvl 70 and quality: blue) how much sep would u need to pump into a hades to make it more effective than eve in WB?

i dont wanna "bench" hades, hes my fav! ... but realistically i will never evolve him... so does that answer my own question right there?

thx for reading.

Originally posted by drjosephbell View Post
    blue hades or purple eve... who gets all my sepulcrum?

im a mage lvl 70

i have a 2 star blue hades that i put all (which isnt much) my mahra into and i just got a purple 1 star eve sylph... now im at a cross roads... who should i focus on?

i dont intend to go orange with any sylph at this point so the mahra will continue to go into the hades (at a slow rate) until someday its purple too... but what about my sepulcrum? everyone seems to agree that splitting up your sepulcrum between sylphs is probably not the best route. at this point my hades has ~ 500-1000 sep into it... so if i start redirecting all the sep to the purple eve i feel like once i pass that 500-1000 mark then it will never be worth it to use hades in battle anymore because at that point the eve would be stronger... does that make sense?

i guess another question couldbe something like... "Once your main sylph reaches a certain point, do you still use situational sylphs?" example... eve is generally used by most for World Boss. if everything else was equal (lvl 70 and quality: blue) how much sep would u need to pump into a hades to make it more effective than eve in WB?

i dont wanna "bench" hades, hes my fav! ... but realistically i will never evolve him... so does that answer my own question right there?

thx for reading.
    if u spend mahra in hades then also spend sepu there... btw are u DairyJones from my server?? ^_^

Comment

I personally have been splitting my sep since gaia/aq came out. The reason behind this is that one sylph isn't a perfect fit for all situations. From what I've seen eve/hades is the best income combo for sky trails and GD so building them both will lead to more horns long term.

Comment

better stick with hades then. although i'm curious. are you a mage/knight/archer? If mage, definitely should stick everything to hades. It'll help you out in CW, BG, Arena, basically almost everything. While it may not have the superior one on one dmg potential that eve has, its better to max it out first since it'll be your main sylph in most things. You can probably start adding seps to your eve once your hades is maxed out.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          better stick with hades then. although i'm curious. are you a mage/knight/archer? If mage, definitely should stick everything to hades. It'll help you out in CW, BG, Arena, basically almost everything. While it may not have the superior one on one dmg potential that eve has, its better to max it out first since it'll be your main sylph in most things. You can probably start adding seps to your eve once your hades is maxed out.
          did you read the post

Comment

I have the same problem. I have a purple Herc and recently I got a Hades. Herc is very useful in PVE (Spire,DI,WB, GD, Necro, etc), but Hades rocks in PVP (CW, GA). Now the problem is, even if I make purple Hades, slim chances I'm gonna evolve it to Aegis (due to the fact that I don't cash except for VIP). But having a purple Hades would still help in sylph arena. Also from what I've heard, troops will be replaced with sylphs at some point (in CW ???). But a purple ,20k BR Hades is not as good as a purple 40k BR Herc.Also ,should I invest mahra in Herc to make it orange, to be prepared for second transformation, or take my time to make a strong sylph team, which would include a purple Hades (Herc,Hades,Triton).
            Not to mention that maxing stats on Herc is very much a struggle, I still keep it 1-star purple for that reason.

Regarding the OP: Hades will always trump Herc for mages. But moving from Hades to Aegis is a must and also unrealistic at this point for noncashers (lowcashers). Best course of action would be to still invest sepulcrum into Hades but without mahra and use in PVP. Evolve Eve to Herc for extra stats and use for PVE(evolving would give stats equal to 2-3k sepulcrum if I'm not mistaking). I'm suggesting this simply because you are only level 70 and a decent Hades still has a lot to offer,
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Hades is to valuable to neglect. My hades is 4k br below my Gaia, yet I go further and longer in necro with hades.

Comment

Working...
              X