Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DI is a strictly timed event. This issue is probably a synchronization issue related to server clocking. When the monster was killed, the screen needed to update to the dice roll interface, but if there's lag or server clock has some issue, the server would respond with stale data, which could not be interpreted correctly on client side and would freeze the player's flash client, or the server could treat the client data as being invalid, which would automatically log out the client and disconnect them.

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    got that one a lot of time too
    and it ONLY happen after the reward appeared and while i'm getting them
    so it's a really frustrating bug

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      DI is a strictly timed event. This issue is probably a synchronization issue related to server clocking. When the monster was killed, the screen needed to update to the dice roll interface, but if there's lag or server clock has some issue, the server would respond with stale data, which could not be interpreted correctly on client side and would freeze the player's flash client, or the server could treat the client data as being invalid, which would automatically log out the client and disconnect them.
      please explain that to publisher of the game
      that would be great if it could be corrected
      a moderator could forward that to the developpement team ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I'll forward it to see what they think of it.

I've had the disconnect issue once, recently too. I was lucky enough to pick up the gold before it happened, but one of my regular team got stuck in the victory screen and missed out on gold during one of the runs. All the bugs are annoying, anything that helps them have a eureka moment about fixing it, I'll pass on. Even if they say it's not right... at least it feels like we're being heard.

Comment

Working...
        X