Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion

During di a few times my char just freezes. Cant use skills or nothing.
    Is this a bug or what?

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
    During di a few times my char just freezes. Cant use skills or nothing.
    Is this a bug or what?
    Not at all.
    This is a game feature R2 to made for everyones amusement.
    Just like the lag that has been in the game for 2 years+.
    Ofc no game would be so laggy for such a long time with NOTHING done, unless it was a game feature.
    Also the switches that everyone turns off, the two that refuse invitations, and then suddenly after a day or two they are turned on again are features.
    Why let the player set the switch he wants and then let them be?
    Finally I also want to congratulate R2 for a fast and effective fix of the teleport bug in wilds.
    It now fails more than ever which must also be a nice feature so that players must ride instead.
    The landscape and view that passes by when you ride and have your team wait....zzzzz is awesome, isnt it?

THANK YOU R2 for all theese nice game feature you provided us with!!
    Did I miss any? Pls fill in.

Comment

Have you tried making sure your flash is up to date? Have you also given alternative browsers a try? Maybe have you tried disabling as many effects as possible in the settings box? Sometimes people have lag issues during game play and that can cause the game to lock up.. have you given any of these alternatives a try yet?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Have you tried making sure your flash is up to date? Have you also given alternative browsers a try? Maybe have you tried disabling as many effects as possible in the settings box? Sometimes people have lag issues during game play and that can cause the game to lock up.. have you given any of these alternatives a try yet?
        I use mini client and this doesnt happen everytime but when it happens it sucks. But will try the alternatives u suggested

Comment

It happens to me during gem spam or when i opened flash too long, doesn't matter client or any browsers.
          They ought to turn off all chats and system notice except party chat when we're in party.
          It's getting annoying to coordinate stuff in dungeons.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Only annoying thing about DI for me is randomly losing connection while collecting rewards.
            Doesn't happen a lot, but it's pretty annoying when it does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              Only annoying thing about DI for me is randomly losing connection while collecting rewards.
              Same trouble here too !

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                I'm pretty sure this is somehow rigged. I dual box DI every single day and 2-5 times a month only ONE toon " dc's " while another is perfectly fine. same internet connection an everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I'm pretty sure this is somehow rigged. I dual box DI every single day and 2-5 times a month only ONE toon " dc's " while another is perfectly fine. same internet connection an everything.
                  Same here, 90% of the time I'm dual-boxing and only one dc's. Yesterday I had one dc on one round, and then my knight on the round after.

Comment

i got the "Get Ready For The Next Boss" bug today it keeps showing up even i left DI
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

This exactly. seems its always on a "6" roll too.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Same, with 2 toons in DI, at same time or not, one DC-ing all the time & the other doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            Same, with 2 toons in DI, at same time or not, one DC-ing all the time & the other doesn't.
                            got that one a lot of time too
                            and it ONLY happen after the reward appeared and while i'm getting them
                            so it's a really frustrating bug
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It's the same bug that traps you in a party room (MPD, TOK, Spire, DI, etc.) but teleports your toon to Cloud City. Your screen shows you have already exited the room, but you are indeed still in the room, so you can't exit it nor can you enter another room or join a party. Just refresh and it shall be fine. Sometimes it took a few refreshes just to get out. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                              i got the "Get Ready For The Next Boss" bug today it keeps showing up even i left DI

Comment

Working...
                              X