Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Underground palace title last for 24 hour wasn't told

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground palace title last for 24 hour wasn't told

Was anyone told that the underground palace title only last for 24 hour. Its stupid having a title for only 1 days when most people have to spend belan to get more step for the title and there was no Warning nothing r2 just after people money and find new ways to scam us
    Last edited by firempress; 10-28-2014, 05:48 AM.

Considering it's exactly the same as fishing and jewel hunt titles, duhhhh. People don't have to spend anything to get it, but people love to be in first and will spend no matter what, and they can enjoy a nice 600 HP bonus while they're in first. No palace, no title.

Comment

I understand the frustration, but the fact this is a limited time area, and an event area to boot would give an impression that the title could be a limited time only title. people can and will spend balens, that is a personal choice at any given time during game play.. and I am sorry you are angry over this. But now that you know.. should the Underground Palace return, you will know for next time.

despite all of this, if you were someone who9 spent the balens.. the title isn't the end of the world.. look at all the awesome loot you got!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The problem is not the title but no1 was told no warning if people new the title only last for 1 day you think people would spend or even try to get something that goes pfft in 1 day

Comment

how about stop crying here too and stop wast ur cash on stuff just because of a titel thats not even give ur 500br.

Comment

Not that I am disrespecting R2Games, but before the event have had started in the first place, R2Game-makers should put up a message that would fully display the complete details about the Underground Palace event especially the details about the Underground Palace event title. Everyone is frustrated as you (the R2game makers) see. These guys paid the price because they know R2 would give them something that's of worth. So b4 you guys make another event please be sure to inform us all the details for that specific event. Thank you.

Comment

how about jsut dont spend to u know what give what that's what alot of ppl have been doing for years here. + ppl dont spend for the tidel they spend for the reward chests and mount u can get.

Comment

well spending balen good or bad but for r2 its good but they should have told ppl at least so this ppl wont spend balen for the tittles for ppl who got good br 500 is nothing but other ppl 500 br is a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  how about jsut dont spend to u know what give what that's what alot of ppl have been doing for years here. + ppl dont spend for the tidel they spend for the reward chests and mount u can get.
                  Although I'm no casher and didn't spend a single cent on the game, it's still unfair for all of us though cause we lack the information we needed... plus I just want to tell them to put a more detailed information on every succeeding events so ppl won't get frustrated...

Comment

If you have low enough BR where 500 (it ain't even close to 500, only 690ish HP for title) you have no idea whatsoever of how to cash if you figured spending on palace would be a good place to start. Tons of things may be R2s fault, but people being idiots isn't one of them, they just do what counts to them and take advantage of them and milk the cash cow dry.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlady1 View Post
                      Although I'm no casher and didn't spend a single cent on the game, it's still unfair for all of us though cause we lack the information we needed... plus I just want to tell them to put a more detailed information on every succeeding events so ppl won't get frustrated...
                      i still dont understand how u can think a mini game that made for casher. and only a montly event would give u a perm titel r2/wartune have never given that just look on fish/jewel mini game

Comment

bc i cant delete post
                        Last edited by MotoHanari; 04-09-2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X