Advice about X.server GB rewards please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice about X.server GB rewards please

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about what to take from the X.Server GB rewards?
    I already had the mount so thats not an option for me (Paid 6k balens for it too from the shop -_- )

But I am Lvl 72 and so far have both jewels and sword made Legendary of lvl 70 set.
    Now our Guild is in the diamond group in European division, Don`t know if thats because we got super lucky with matching or not though.

So my Dilemma would be do I take Lvl 70 Legendary stones and try and complete set sooner?
    Or do I take Vulcans Hammers and save them for when I get to lvl 80?

Alot of people said I should take Hammers as they are hard to come by and we get Leg stones daily from MPD, But I am wondering do I just concentrate on getting my Lvl 70 set completed ASAP and then think about Hammers in the future after I have completed my 70 set?
    OR do I take Hammers now while I can as we may not make Diamond group in the next X.sever Gb`s?

TYIA for any help or insights

hammers

it took me 3 months to make 70 set legend, not that long compared to the time it will take me to get vulcan hammers for holy forging
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Never get stones from anywhere else other than MPD, you'll run mpd so much after you finish set and it just makes your "investment" a giant waste.

Comment

hammers all the way!!!!! its the only way to get hammers!!!!!!! (unless Bill Gates is ur daddy....)
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

hammers... definitely.

You can fail on holy cast... so it's pretty expensive, you'll want to start saving for it now. Legend stones are easy to come by. Do mpd and more wilds runs, you'll have the set in no time.

Comment

Ok Ty all for your advice Hammers it is then I guess

Comment

hammers ofc, 2nd option could be fashion cores if you decide to stay a below lv 75 (to get easy bg/arena) and camp there

Comment

Hammers all the way. I am helping guildies get the mount and my stove bank is getting insane. Sadly I don't have cloud caller and have to make a choice between mount a hammers for the next event(I will max whips completely next whip event).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  hammers... definitely.

You can fail on holy cast... so it's pretty expensive, you'll want to start saving for it now. Legend stones are easy to come by. Do mpd and more wilds runs, you'll have the set in no time.
                  how come you have pictures as signature? can we have them too?

btw.. hammer my choice.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Mount if u need it, else hammers.
                    all the other items is more or less a waste.
                    but.. its all up to you and your needs

Comment

as everyone said...hammers. In what guild are you? I am curious about the br :P

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        how come you have pictures as signature? can we have them too?

btw.. hammer my choice.
                        Special mod powers. There's actually a story behind this one. (I got both upvotes and downvotes on my old one, it creeped too many people out so was looking for a new one.)

One day, I was posting something about players being upset. I used a term that I didn't feel was outside of the norm, that you use when you're angry. It starts with a p and ends in d and is about 6 letters long. Well... I guess it's a bad word for some, cause I tripped the filter. (it's normal talk in Canada, not really upsetting at all, can also mean you're drunk) So... I put that up, cause it looked like someone needed a cupcake... and that someone was me, so I ate the cupcake myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X