• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalyrific
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]110364[/ATTACH]

screenshot
    There's the ss. Seriously, if this was April, I'd ask if this was an April Fool's Day joke. So now we have to sit with 60k+ whips in inventory and wait and see if they come to their senses. Can mods ask if we will see a correction? Everyone should speak out on this esp newer players. Sign this thread to vote for actual rewards for Adv. Mount training.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    So 1225 balens for 50 whips (adv train) when 70%+ of players have nearly 100k whips after last few events, hmmm.... sounds like legit timing for an event. Probably would be a lot more useful as a new server activity or something, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	seKu1JX.png
Views:	1
Size:	457.0 KB
ID:	1699682

screenshot

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Well... that sucks! >:[

Leave a comment:

• Kalyrific
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Which event are you referring to? Can you post a screenshot of the error you're talking about?
    It's on the Kabam Oceanic Gtm+8 s20. Says Love Thy Mount with today's date and there are no rewards to redeem. The blue text says that you will enjoy a 30% reduction by training your mounts using balen. Unfortunately my printscreen isn't saving properly and sadly i don't have time to work on it.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Which event are you referring to? Can you post a screenshot of the error you're talking about?

the new event just went up on oceanic
    pretty stupid
    but basically its use balens doing advanced train and you get a discount
    not worth it all considering thee average player has over 60k whips stored in vault

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X