Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming this isnt the end of the usual LTM whip event, who is this event targetted at? Non/light cashers won't touch it, medium/heavy cashers are either sitting on a mountain of whips big enough to make every horse in the world real or fictional nervous, or maxed out on mount stats and dont need it anyway, and there are no rewards other than the discount. 100% honest question, who is going to pay balens for this?
    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
      Assuming this isnt the end of the usual LTM whip event, who is this event targetted at? Non/light cashers won't touch it, medium/heavy cashers are either sitting on a mountain of whips big enough to make every horse in the world real or fictional nervous, or maxed out on mount stats and dont need it anyway, and there are no rewards other than the discount. 100% honest question, who is going to pay balens for this?
      Nobody. It's a placeholder event so R2 can claim they had one even though they actually didn't. Note that it is also called "Love Thy Mount" just as the previous ones. Don't hold your breath for getting a real event ever again.

Comment

Nothing good ever lasts, it just comes around again.

Comment

dun lose faith in R2.. i believe the awesome event will come again.. the star will always shine..

Click image for larger version

Name:	stars.gif
Views:	2
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1700002
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            dun lose faith in R2.. i believe the awesome event will come again.. the star will always shine..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110889[/ATTACH]
            Lmao wrong game you're playing. R2 always screws people over in all there games.

Comment

After reading the posts it seems like the biggest concern most people have is are the unlimited whip events done. Since whips are so easy to come by and the unlimited event are the most anticipated then only marketing morons would discontinue these in favor of casher only events without telling us that said events are over. Although I have little faith in the staff that make and provide information on events I can't believe they would be stupid enough to not inform their players of this important of a change.

Taking this into account my belief is that they are trying to find a price point at which people spend real money on whips again. Everyone enjoy your favorite intoxicant(mine is wartune, sad though that may be to some) for the next 2-3 weeks until the real whip events should come out. Let's just all make it clear that unlimited whip(needs an exchange option), gem, and SC events are ones that the players look forward too.

Comment

i used over 7k whips before i realized there wasn't a tab with rewards. my fault i guess...but thought it would be the same as always. oh well is all i can say i guess.

Comment

Working...
                X