Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Please tell me just days after them giving us tens of thousands of whips, that this event isn't true. Can we get clarification if this is an error? I mean a 30% discount to training our mounts using only balen seems pretty silly and would be a final straw for many ppl with whips just sitting in inventory waiting.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Which event are you referring to? Can you post a screenshot of the error you're talking about?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Which event are you referring to? Can you post a screenshot of the error you're talking about?

the new event just went up on oceanic
      pretty stupid
      but basically its use balens doing advanced train and you get a discount
      not worth it all considering thee average player has over 60k whips stored in vault
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        It's on the Kabam Oceanic Gtm+8 s20. Says Love Thy Mount with today's date and there are no rewards to redeem. The blue text says that you will enjoy a 30% reduction by training your mounts using balen. Unfortunately my printscreen isn't saving properly and sadly i don't have time to work on it.
        80 Gaia - Judgenjury
        80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Well... that sucks! >:[
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	seKu1JX.png
Views:	1
Size:	457.0 KB
ID:	1699682

screenshot

Comment

So 1225 balens for 50 whips (adv train) when 70%+ of players have nearly 100k whips after last few events, hmmm.... sounds like legit timing for an event. Probably would be a lot more useful as a new server activity or something, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]110364[/ATTACH]

screenshot
                There's the ss. Seriously, if this was April, I'd ask if this was an April Fool's Day joke. So now we have to sit with 60k+ whips in inventory and wait and see if they come to their senses. Can mods ask if we will see a correction? Everyone should speak out on this esp newer players. Sign this thread to vote for actual rewards for Adv. Mount training.
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Yeah, for those on servers who have a lot of whips, it seems like a really poorly thought out event. I guess if you want to take advantage of rewards after you use your whips, this is an incentive to do so... but still, I don't know many who do spend balens on an event they are already saving their whips for. I guess it depends on how good they think the rewards are!

As to saying we don't get rewards for training... if you look at the above screenshot, you'll notice there's more than one page worth of tabs. I bet if you looked at the other ones, there might be somewhere else that you can collect rewards. We'll know for sure officially tonight when the event is posted in the news and events section... but I'd be very surprised to see no rewards at all for training on another page.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                    Yeah, for those on servers who have a lot of whips, it seems like a really poorly thought out event. I guess if you want to take advantage of rewards after you use your whips, this is an incentive to do so... but still, I don't know many who do spend balens on an event they are already saving their whips for. I guess it depends on how good they think the rewards are!

As to saying we don't get rewards for training... if you look at the above screenshot, you'll notice there's more than one page worth of tabs. I bet if you looked at the other ones, there might be somewhere else that you can collect rewards. We'll know for sure officially tonight when the event is posted in the news and events section... but I'd be very surprised to see no rewards at all for training on another page.
                    Eh, not really. IF stats were unlimited, then you could be right and cashing AND training normally would work out great, but with the limitations every tier of player is getting major stats maxed out fast with these events... so a simple discount to balens spent (which I'm 80% sure isn't even cheaper than normal shop "discounts" ) isn't worth it to anyone.

And if there was another rewards claim on 2nd page pretty sure the guys here would've posted about it, lol

Comment

nope no other tabs about the whip event, been through them all
                      just a poor event

Comment

Keep 300.000+ SC and close to 100k Whisp for another month my inventory start to be empty again.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

...As to saying we don't get rewards for training... if you look at the above screenshot, you'll notice there's more than one page worth of tabs. I bet if you looked at the other ones, there might be somewhere else that you can collect rewards. We'll know for sure officially tonight when the event is posted in the news and events section... but I'd be very surprised to see no rewards at all for training on another page.
                          Can we ask for you to check with internal sources to see if they FORGOT to put the traditional whip training rewards in?
                          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

we did have a mount event rly rly close, like 1 week/10 days ago, another love thy mount so soon seems unrealistic, hence the poor "event" and the cash only version.
                            also on group purchase makes me smile seeing 1k SC quoted at 8000 (8K!!!) balens lol then discounted to whatever price may be there when the average player has 100k SC the very least and its not far from capping it

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                              Can we ask for you to check with internal sources to see if they FORGOT to put the traditional whip training rewards in?
                              They didn't forget anything, it's just a 30% reduction applied directly to the "Advanced train" button. Still 30% translates into a cost of 24.5 balens per whip which is higher than the usual hot sales

Comment

Working...
                              X