Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're putting the brakes on the exchange cycles.

I wonder if this is coming down from the "Elites."

I know a lot of the Super-Heavy Cashers have been VERY vocal about how the monthly recurring SC Exchange & Soul Engraving, Love They Mount & Stable Levels, and Gem Synthesizer Events have essentially given light to moderate spenders the max engraving, max stables and L9+ gems that the Super-Heavies all spent tens of thousands (some hundreds of thousands) on.

A lot of these Super-Heavies can't even take advantage of these events because of having spent early to max their Stable Stats, so that they don't benefit from the thousands of Gem Packs gained from buffing it. I know on my server the light to moderate cashers are sporting nothing but L8, L9 & L10 gems, gained essentially for free, while the heavy cashers have had to spend thousands in gem packs to keep pace with the free gains.

I myself have, in the past 3 cycles alone, gained a total of over 200,000 Whips, 480,000 SC and 48,000 Gem Packs.

I've now got 20 L10 Gems, 16 L9 Gems (4 for Swaps) and another 66 L8 Gems in storage waiting for a L9 Gem Event to come. I've spent 0 Balens on Gems and/or Gem Packs.

I'm sitting on about 100,000 Whips now, and my Stables Stats will max with the next Mount Event (that is beneficial of course), and I'll have spent exactly 0 Balens on Mount Whips.

I'm sitting on 340,000 SC now. I will no longer exchange for Whips, but instead exchange those for Runestones (when next available) and max my Chaos, Amnesia and Adv Guardian Runes. I have spent 0 Balens on Runes.

Now seeing that, I can understand how the Super-Heavy Cashers are ticked off. The only thing(s) they have on someone like me right now is:
    • They've got a lot more mounts, and thus far more stats to pad.
    • They've got better Sylphs, thus having way more HP when not Awakened and more Damage Potential Awakened.
    • They've got better Clothing (Wings in Particular) that gives then a 2% boost over me in stats.

But that's about it. In time, I'll max my Sylph (6 more months at the rate I'm going). In time, I'll get L9 Clothing (Thanks for the Luck Charms, Wild Shop!). The one gap I don't think I'll narrow right away is getting the cash-only mounts. But, if history is any indicator, eventually all mounts will be available in various shops and events for free. It's just a matter of waiting.

Comment

We just had mount training event 2 weeks ago. Maybe we will get the same whips event we always have in 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

I know a lot of the Super-Heavy Cashers have been VERY vocal about how the monthly recurring SC Exchange & Soul Engraving, Love They Mount & Stable Levels, and Gem Synthesizer Events have essentially given light to moderate spenders the max engraving, max stables and L9+ gems that the Super-Heavies all spent tens of thousands (some hundreds of thousands) on.

A lot of these Super-Heavies can't even take advantage of these events because of having spent early to max their Stable Stats, so that they don't benefit from the thousands of Gem Packs gained from buffing it. I know on my server the light to moderate cashers are sporting nothing but L8, L9 & L10 gems, gained essentially for free, while the heavy cashers have had to spend thousands in gem packs to keep pace with the free gains.

I myself have, in the past 3 cycles alone, gained a total of over 200,000 Whips, 480,000 SC and 48,000 Gem Packs.

I've now got 20 L10 Gems, 16 L9 Gems (4 for Swaps) and another 66 L8 Gems in storage waiting for a L9 Gem Event to come. I've spent 0 Balens on Gems and/or Gem Packs.

I'm sitting on about 100,000 Whips now, and my Stables Stats will max with the next Mount Event (that is beneficial of course), and I'll have spent exactly 0 Balens on Mount Whips.

I'm sitting on 340,000 SC now. I will no longer exchange for Whips, but instead exchange those for Runestones (when next available) and max my Chaos, Amnesia and Adv Guardian Runes. I have spent 0 Balens on Runes.

Now seeing that, I can understand how the Super-Heavy Cashers are ticked off. The only thing(s) they have on someone like me right now is:
        • They've got better Sylphs, thus having way more HP when not Awakened and more Damage Potential Awakened.
        • They've got better Clothing (Wings in Particular) that gives then a 2% boost over me in stats.

But that's about it. In time, I'll max my Sylph (6 more months at the rate I'm going). In time, I'll get L9 Clothing (Thanks for the Luck Charms, Wild Shop!). The one gap I don't think I'll narrow right away is getting the cash-only mounts. But, if history is any indicator, eventually all mounts will be available in various shops and events for free. It's just a matter of waiting.
        The game will be shut down and closed before they ever considering offering the majority of the mounts as freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

I think your post may have some validity. I can see how the ultra high cashers would be upset; however, 1)timing - we're just today finishing a gem event where ppl rec'd several thousands/tens of thousands of whips... why do this the day following when no one in their right mind will use this 'hot event'? 2) A major criticism of this game and it's management is the virtual ZERO communication offered to keep the playerbase clued into the plans. If they no longer are going to do what we've termed "the cycle' (gems, whips, sc's saving rotation), just tell us. No need to say what the future plans are but let us know so our inventories aren't just jam packed with for no reason.
          Last edited by Kalyrific; 10-28-2014, 04:06 PM. Reason: grammar error
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Got 40 k whips from the gem event, could of got more but my stables almost maxed so no point. If i dont get my hands on a few more mounts the whip events will be useless to me.

Comment

its on R2 also and talk about a bunch of bollocks if i ever did see one they trying to drive players away or what tween 40k of whips and all the damn SC's we have in our inventory atm we have no room to save anything anymore without getting kicked from the guild so that we can store some in mail for 30 days and thats a never ending cycle.

Comment

I'd just like to know if this is the end of LTM rewards so i can train the whips I have or not.
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

they will give whips exchange... (daydreaming)
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

So should I just use my whips or is there hope for an actual "event"?
                    Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                    Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                    You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                    This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
                      So should I just use my whips or is there hope for an actual "event"?
                      so far, it was always safer to wait
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        so far, it was always safer to wait
                        Find that hard to believe nowadays, I'll wait till November..
                        Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                        Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                        You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                        This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

this is not the usual whips event guys.. it's an add on event using balens. does not applied to those whom already max out their mount? correct me if i'm wrong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.png
Views:	1
Size:	329.9 KB
ID:	1699888
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

another site that posts the full list, stated the usual love thy event should have been on the side of this, BUT ----CANCELED----

What this means for the future, I dont know, but my guess is we have to save whips for 1 month at least if we want rewards

p.s: Also dont blame r2, most likly the same on all platforms.

Comment

Grrr, I really wanted a training event, I have 70k whips sitting in my inventory, and even with everything unlocked... I'm still getting a full bag daily. This kind of event, I think would run better alongside a training event, because even if I WANTED to take advantage of it, I'd need to use my whips first before it would allow me to use balens, and I for one am still holding out that there's going to be another training event. I know I won't be the only one pouting if there's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                                Grrr, I really wanted a training event, I have 70k whips sitting in my inventory, and even with everything unlocked... I'm still getting a full bag daily. This kind of event, I think would run better alongside a training event, because even if I WANTED to take advantage of it, I'd need to use my whips first before it would allow me to use balens, and I for one am still holding out that there's going to be another training event. I know I won't be the only one pouting if there's not.
                                We had one 10 days ago...

Not sure where I had to store all the SC the canceled event should have given.

I think most people need an SC event more then a whip event.
                                Besides, a few days without gem spam is nice don't ya think?

Comment

Working...
                                X