Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalyrific
    started a topic Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Love Thy Mount, only with balen?

Please tell me just days after them giving us tens of thousands of whips, that this event isn't true. Can we get clarification if this is an error? I mean a 30% discount to training our mounts using only balen seems pretty silly and would be a final straw for many ppl with whips just sitting in inventory waiting.

• TommieJean
    replied
    i used over 7k whips before i realized there wasn't a tab with rewards. my fault i guess...but thought it would be the same as always. oh well is all i can say i guess.

Leave a comment:

• Bleeck
    replied
    After reading the posts it seems like the biggest concern most people have is are the unlimited whip events done. Since whips are so easy to come by and the unlimited event are the most anticipated then only marketing morons would discontinue these in favor of casher only events without telling us that said events are over. Although I have little faith in the staff that make and provide information on events I can't believe they would be stupid enough to not inform their players of this important of a change.

Taking this into account my belief is that they are trying to find a price point at which people spend real money on whips again. Everyone enjoy your favorite intoxicant(mine is wartune, sad though that may be to some) for the next 2-3 weeks until the real whip events should come out. Let's just all make it clear that unlimited whip(needs an exchange option), gem, and SC events are ones that the players look forward too.

Leave a comment:

• Roblox88
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    dun lose faith in R2.. i believe the awesome event will come again.. the star will always shine..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110889[/ATTACH]
    Lmao wrong game you're playing. R2 always screws people over in all there games.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    dun lose faith in R2.. i believe the awesome event will come again.. the star will always shine..

Click image for larger version

Name:	stars.gif
Views:	2
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1700002

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Nothing good ever lasts, it just comes around again.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    Assuming this isnt the end of the usual LTM whip event, who is this event targetted at? Non/light cashers won't touch it, medium/heavy cashers are either sitting on a mountain of whips big enough to make every horse in the world real or fictional nervous, or maxed out on mount stats and dont need it anyway, and there are no rewards other than the discount. 100% honest question, who is going to pay balens for this?
    Nobody. It's a placeholder event so R2 can claim they had one even though they actually didn't. Note that it is also called "Love Thy Mount" just as the previous ones. Don't hold your breath for getting a real event ever again.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Assuming this isnt the end of the usual LTM whip event, who is this event targetted at? Non/light cashers won't touch it, medium/heavy cashers are either sitting on a mountain of whips big enough to make every horse in the world real or fictional nervous, or maxed out on mount stats and dont need it anyway, and there are no rewards other than the discount. 100% honest question, who is going to pay balens for this?

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    Grrr, I really wanted a training event, I have 70k whips sitting in my inventory, and even with everything unlocked... I'm still getting a full bag daily. This kind of event, I think would run better alongside a training event, because even if I WANTED to take advantage of it, I'd need to use my whips first before it would allow me to use balens, and I for one am still holding out that there's going to be another training event. I know I won't be the only one pouting if there's not.
    We had one 10 days ago...

Not sure where I had to store all the SC the canceled event should have given.

I think most people need an SC event more then a whip event.
    Besides, a few days without gem spam is nice don't ya think?

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Grrr, I really wanted a training event, I have 70k whips sitting in my inventory, and even with everything unlocked... I'm still getting a full bag daily. This kind of event, I think would run better alongside a training event, because even if I WANTED to take advantage of it, I'd need to use my whips first before it would allow me to use balens, and I for one am still holding out that there's going to be another training event. I know I won't be the only one pouting if there's not.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    another site that posts the full list, stated the usual love thy event should have been on the side of this, BUT ----CANCELED----

What this means for the future, I dont know, but my guess is we have to save whips for 1 month at least if we want rewards

p.s: Also dont blame r2, most likly the same on all platforms.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    this is not the usual whips event guys.. it's an add on event using balens. does not applied to those whom already max out their mount? correct me if i'm wrong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.png
Views:	1
Size:	329.9 KB
ID:	1699888

Leave a comment:

• sithlin
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    so far, it was always safer to wait
    Find that hard to believe nowadays, I'll wait till November..

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by sithlin View Post
    So should I just use my whips or is there hope for an actual "event"?
    so far, it was always safer to wait

Leave a comment:

• sithlin
    replied
    So should I just use my whips or is there hope for an actual "event"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X