No announcement yet.

L9 Gems Event Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can sit and wait and hope for some gem event while every body else is making 10's and 11's. What are you losing out on in terms of wb and pvp?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm working on lvl 10 block gems now(it's the only transposer I've gotten) and my knight is doing much better in wb already. Waiting for an event that may or may not happen in the next year is a good way to fall behind(or pass everyone who didn't wait). Since we don't get any idea of future plans choose a move and stick with it. Worst case is you're made at yourself for guessing wrong.

Comment

People still playing this game?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

It might be that the truth, in china at least, is in between: they have events up to lvl 8, nothing for 9, then a different event for 10s (since they have those dual gem things). In any case, I'm giving til after new years before moving on to 9s. By then I'll probably be sitting on enough lvl8s so that even if a lvl9 event comes along later, I won't have missed out on much.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

1. China only sell design up to lvl 8 becouse 9 10 11 12 is frome Necro and beoynd that is frome the new instance.
            2. Why should we get lvl 9 should be to easy get max out so fast. becouse lvl 10, 11, 12 only need 2 gems for 1 gems.

if we get lvl 10 reward man just make 1 x 10 and get a secounds 10 for free witch make it a lvl 11 direclty.

is alredy easy engout to make lvl 12 just take a time.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I did 8 lvl9 HP and 8 lvl9 PATK, no regret cuz eating my nervs trying to find some patient was worse, i still have some lvl8 in inv so no regret at all, too much gold converting those gems so i can keep working on my astrals now
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Completing my lvl 9s atm. One of my characters has a lvl 10 scroll but I don't think I'll be making the gems any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  People still playing this game?
                  You are still logging in?
                  IGN : ARKANTOS
                  CLASS : ARCHER
                  SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    the best u could had done here get the hp transposser for u getting ahp gemes back. and what i do is to covent all my L4 gemes to hp's one just to save gold on that day and my still cost a little more that way but u will be ready for it.
                    That is the complete opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. I want to synth gems to a high level before converting to save gold. Converting everything at lvl 4 doesn't save you any gold, no matter how you break it down. Lately it seems there are constant events sucking up all my gold, while i'm also trying to enchant my 70 set as I make it. My poor astrals haven't been upgraded in months!

Comment

Working...
                    X