Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph boss adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph boss adjustment

So I would like to add a 30sec cd after dieing.

Why?
    Well many know wartune lags a lot for many players, the 10sec, is down to 5-6sec when I start running towards boss, have others that can come as late as 45-50sec after.

This would eliminate that computer/net speed pays more than a high br, would make it easier for people with fast internet, to not attack boss alone, and ruin it for the whole team.

Just a suggestion.

i've already asked this few days ago. you can check my post here forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?147334-atoll-boss
    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Dont implement that please. Already spent 45 minutes at the atoll boss in the morning dont wana get to spend an hour and a half at it. They put a hide players button, the game runs perfectly on a medium pc, if u still have huge lag you've got severe problems at your end that you need to deal with.

Comment

1 hour 10 for us this morning ... so with that it would mean 2 hour fight
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

World boss was implemented fine. Fix times, and HP adjusted based on kill time of the same time boss on the previous day.

Sylph atoll boss HP is based on the kill time of the previous boss. So if the evening boss dies fast, the one during dawn when everybody is sleeping has a lot of HP.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            World boss was implemented fine. Fix times, and HP adjusted based on kill time of the same time boss on the previous day.

Sylph atoll boss HP is based on the kill time of the previous boss. So if the evening boss dies fast, the one during dawn when everybody is sleeping has a lot of HP.
            Yea, like 2 days ago evening atoll boss died in less than 5min, while night boss had 570mio hp and took about 3h to kill as only 1 strong team around at 1:30am...

Comment

but the 30 sec cd wouldnt effect killing it so much, 90% of the players often needs 30sec to run to it(5-10sec to load, 20-25sec running, can be less if it spawns close).

it might add 1min per 5min. so 1 hour fights would take 1hour and 12min, and everyone would have an equal chance even if they lag way to much

Comment

how about jsut block ppl when it swans like u can in the city the botten is just over the team rankings. and u and other ppl most have real bad potatos to take 30sec to get back to the boss.

Comment

I would like them to make it so not matter what last hit rewards can be achieved regardless of the amount of players. Because as well all know that No matter what server you are on you always have people from around the world. So they can make it to some atoli bosses an not others. Therefore They should make last hit rewards available no matter what. For example yesterday on s470 Atoli boss spawned at 1945 15min before Guild battle We has alot of participates at Atoli boss until Guild battle opened up an since our group of servers is in desperate need for a merge Guild battle lasts for our 2 Main active guilds 2-5min So alot of people left for Guild Battle me team stayed at atoli boss even thought we could have been back in 2 minutes we decide atoli boss rewards an last hit chance was better than 1k honor an 1k insignia an the weak amount of whips since R2 decreased that. Never mind that everyone came back after Guild battle to finish the atoli boss an No last hit rewards were givien out said they can be due to lack of participates when there was at least 10 teams of 4 there. All because people left to join Guild battle. So I think they need to make last hit rewards available all the time. Also I would really like R2 to put the atoli bosses at a set time like the Chinese servers have. It would make things alot easier to plan out things an people would have time to get a team an get to the atoli. Unlike right now when its supposed to be 6 hours from time of death but it has been between 5-20 minutes off from time of death meaning 5-20 min late. Since everyone in my guild has clocks the TOD so we can inform the others that may have been offline ore afk during the previous boss.

DevilGrave
                  Level 80 archer
                  S470

Comment

My favorite is when your farm or sylphs are ready to harvest during a boss on level 4 and you get to run all the way back. I've lost rounds thanks to that one.

As to the 30s cd I don't see the point. At least in my guild the players who have the mount have split up and are helping others try to get the 12% needed for 50 loids. We wait for the little guys so that, even though they die, they get to feel like they help.

The biggest overall complaint I hear on my server is we spent 30-120 minutes fighting this boss for only xk gold. Is it really that hard to give everyone in a party at the end a small(say 10) amount of sylph loids? If nothing else more that 1 of 4 bosses a day would get the last hit rewards since smaller players would show up.

Comment

Working...
                    X