X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 80

after you reach lvl 80 can upgrade HS?

to 99 is max but do it b4 u go advance
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

short answer, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        i 2nd that.. max them before going into advance.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Long answer Yes you can. But if you want to become advanced class already too will need to be ok with xp getting used to upgrade advanced class lv. If talent lv are low will need some time and xp to work again on talents.
          Moonlight yeah!!
          Character Name: Demonss
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
          Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
          Server: Wartune s3
          Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
          Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Hello, everyone here is correct you can still upgrade holy seal after reaching level 80. However if you decide to do advance class before you work on your talents, you will have to wait until your exp bar gains enough exp storage back to do so. Each time you level you class advance your exp bar can contain more exp. Once your bar holds enough exp you will then be able to choose between leveling a talent or your next level of class advancement.

Comment

I did adv before finishing my HS. To me, the rewards of Dragon Invasion were more worth going for than worrying about stun. I leveled super fast because there's so many events that give exp, used some of the points towards the new skills, and once I had the ones I wanted, went back to HS/talents. Still working on those now and will go back to just pure adv leveling once done.

It was a matter of gold/horseshoes vs being able to not get stunned... I chose rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                Sure, wait for getting good stuff till you have maxed a "skill" only used in PVP.

Mean while getting your *** handed over anyway in PVP, cause everyone that has moved to advanced class has the 30k br advantage.

If you happen to level to 75, go straight for 80 and advanced, HS is so overrated, is isnt even worth to be called a skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  I did adv before finishing my HS. To me, the rewards of Dragon Invasion were more worth going for than worrying about stun. I leveled super fast because there's so many events that give exp, used some of the points towards the new skills, and once I had the ones I wanted, went back to HS/talents. Still working on those now and will go back to just pure adv leveling once done.

It was a matter of gold/horseshoes vs being able to not get stunned... I chose rewards.
                  i agree with this part, hs is nice to have, but rewards of di are so much better.
                  Why waste time on hs? i barely see lv 80 ppl use hs on me (im 80). Besides what if op doesnt do pvp? would be a real waste to invest in hs then.

just to give you an example: if you're around 180k br and you have a party like that,you could beat stage 4 of di, which gives around 40 mount hoofs and 4m gold (usually more gold)

so with this kind of info, maybe it can help you make your decision.

imo go for 80, no matter what you do (pvp or not)

Comment

Just to agree with the previous posters my advice is get adv class and DI asap. I haven't used hs since I left 74 although I know those that try and waste a turn. Have a couple ppl with puri(mage or rune) in your group and hs as well as chaos are wasted investments. That said max your hs when you can so you can use it as a rage build round(have your arena buddies do the same).

PS ty for the thread as I've been debating amnesia or chaos when we finally get an SC exchange for the 280k SC I haven't been able to burn on the marriage tree. I am going amnesia then adv runes.

Comment

to be honest, i never do BG, so i don't need the talents...believe it or not, i am level 80, with talent level 19 (and proud of it xD ) never need any of those actually
                      Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
                        to be honest, i never do BG, so i don't need the talents...believe it or not, i am level 80, with talent level 19 (and proud of it xD ) never need any of those actually
                        Since you never do bg then your honor and medallion are low as well. The stats on the high commander+ medallions aren't good to ignore long term.

Comment

Working...
                        X