X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by zencross View Post
    indeed it is very nice but probably im not gonna use it just yet haha coz i dont want to take any risk with that low chance :P
    there's nothing to lose if its orange.. lol

Leave a comment:

• zencross
    replied
    Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
    many players use the disable crit because its more stable than the increase floating damage astral..

and yes, % chance to dodge damage is the one responsible for those 1 damage or 1 critical lol, quite nice astral and usually procs in group arena (pretty helpful)
    indeed it is very nice but probably im not gonna use it just yet haha coz i dont want to take any risk with that low chance :P

Leave a comment:

• StormSprit
    replied
    MCViper .. I still can't beat your AI >.<

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    ty for the reply ^^
    currently im using the +patk,+pdef,+mdef and Reduce all damage by % since im only lvl 41
    was thinking of using disables crit but increases damage done by %
    since as far as i used crit, the damage is kinda unstable, sometimes 5k with ultimate slasher,sometimes only 3k and my regular damage is 2,9k-3,1k in duel against the same guy
    as for % chance to dodge damage, is this the one that let u take 1 damage if procs?
    very nice astral indeed but kinda low on % chance ^^? just my opinion
    many players use the disable crit because its more stable than the increase floating damage astral..

and yes, % chance to dodge damage is the one responsible for those 1 damage or 1 critical lol, quite nice astral and usually procs in group arena (pretty helpful)

Leave a comment:

• zencross
    replied
    ty for the reply ^^
    currently im using the +patk,+pdef,+mdef and Reduce all damage by % since im only lvl 41
    was thinking of using disables crit but increases damage done by %
    since as far as i used crit, the damage is kinda unstable, sometimes 5k with ultimate slasher,sometimes only 3k and my regular damage is 2,9k-3,1k in duel against the same guy
    as for % chance to dodge damage, is this the one that let u take 1 damage if procs?
    very nice astral indeed but kinda low on % chance ^^? just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    can anyone tell me what stat are those astral that viper used? ^^ coz i dont remember the name astrals
    LVL5 Pristine Force, LVL5 Enhanced Will Destroyer, LVL5 Enhanced Illusion, LVL5 Refined Goddess' Blessing, LVL4 Pristine Fortitude.

Pristine Force = + PATK
    Enhanced Will Destroyer = disables crit but increases damage done by %
    Enhanced Illusion = % chance to dodge damage
    Refined Goddess Blessing = Reduce all damage by %
    Pristine Fortitude = + PDEF

please refer to this post for further information regarding the astrals mentioned.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=astrals

Leave a comment:

• zencross
    replied
    can anyone tell me what stat are those astral that viper used? ^^ coz i dont remember the astral names
    Last edited by zencross; 10-31-2012, 02:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by R23476979 View Post
    i am ranked #4 in my server and currently the strongest knight. but against mage and archer i find it really annoying not even be able to touch them this is ridiculous. i have 20k HP 5k+ patk 4.3k pdef 2.9k mdef and 500+ block. no pots. i have 35 arena set. i feel stupid in BG having to get owned by weaklings. any suggestions?
    Upgrade your Guild Skills and Technology bonuses. Also invest in your astrals and try to get oranges that would benefit your character (should have this by now). Gems would be a nice addition to your set, increase your MDEF by socketing MDEF Gems (you have pretty low mdef thus mages with lvl35 gear sacks you, you're down to 1.9k mdef which is very low..) and add a little bit more to your pdef and patk (although guild skill would help out alot)

Leave a comment:

• R23476979
    replied
    i am ranked #4 in my server and currently the strongest knight. but against mage and archer i find it really annoying not even be able to touch them this is ridiculous. i have 20k HP 5k+ patk 4.3k pdef 2.9k mdef and 500+ block. no pots. i have 35 arena set. i feel stupid in BG having to get owned by weaklings. any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    BR rating are rubbish

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Hey Viper i am a fellow Knight and i am currently lvl 40. i have 17k+ BR but i still loose to guys with lower BR and lower levels. btw i use balens the same way you do. i am getting frustrated right now and thinking of quiting and just create a stupid archer or mage. can you tell me honestly when does knight grow strong? should i wait and reach 50? or really quit now? cuz i feel like i am spending balens for nothing.
    Can you give us some info about your build, your stats and your astral so that we can provide more help/advice. Just through your BR, we won't be able to figure out how you lose to others.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Hey Viper i am a fellow Knight and i am currently lvl 40. i have 17k+ BR but i still loose to guys with lower BR and lower levels. btw i use balens the same way you do. i am getting frustrated right now and thinking of quiting and just create a stupid archer or mage. can you tell me honestly when does knight grow strong? should i wait and reach 50? or really quit now? cuz i feel like i am spending balens for nothing.
    piece of advice mate.. don't rush into levelling.. if you're being beaten by lower levels, level hold to 40. invest in your guild skills and technology upgrades and preferably astrals.

Leave a comment:

• R23476979
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    you can start collecting Insignias for the level 35 arena set so that when you reach 35 there's a big chance that you have completed the set. i've seen one knight with complete lvl35 gears at LVL36. Has 17k a few points to 18k br

Leave a comment:

• R24912659
    replied
    So apparently knight's don't become that great until 40-50. How long does this take to achieve? I am currently level 31 on the new Kongregate server. (3 days played) Is starting to build and get the gears for this build good at lower levels?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X