Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nero025 View Post
    How about the suitable pet for knight?
    should i go for the angel? or the knight?
    any suggestions guys?
    If you think you have good luck, go for angels. If you want certainty, go for knights.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
      nope block still unfixed..... and viper you clear 100 yet?
      Just finished 100 in catacombs about a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by R23476979 View Post
        Hey Viper i am a fellow Knight and i am currently lvl 40. i have 17k+ BR but i still loose to guys with lower BR and lower levels. btw i use balens the same way you do. i am getting frustrated right now and thinking of quiting and just create a stupid archer or mage. can you tell me honestly when does knight grow strong? should i wait and reach 50? or really quit now? cuz i feel like i am spending balens for nothing.
        You shouldn't base the strength of a player on Level or BR, there are a lot of factors involved such as skill tree, academy technology, guild skills and astrals, and sometimes gems.
        In my experience I sometimes lose to someone who is lower level than me in arena, when they are against my A.I. >.< I think i vaguely remember my class catching up somewhere around Level 45, when I got my PVP set.

Comment

How about the suitable pet for knight?
          should i go for the angel? or the knight?
          any suggestions guys?
          It depends on what you need the pet for, it varies depending on what you plan on doing.. Catacombs I think Angels would be better for knights, but I decided to go for Knights just purely for WB and they serve as a nice meat shield against other knights. >.<

Also with troop specialty, there's not really much stats you can get from Angels *In my opinion anyway*. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by StormSprit View Post
            MCViper .. I still can't beat your AI >.<
            Die STORM. )

Comment

how about the intercept skill?
              do you find it helpful guys?
              coz i dont find it on viper's skill tree
              I don't have intercept at the moment in my skill trees. I decided to focus on Max Whirlwind on one tree for MP's/Arena, Reverse Damage for PVP.

Comment

so block on knight still bug right?

how about dodge astral.

which one is worth. dodge astral or block astral?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                  so block on knight still bug right?

how about dodge astral.

which one is worth. dodge astral or block astral?
                  For now, dodge is better.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    For now, dodge is better.
                    Agree.. ^^ Against high level players if dodge procs even once, it's almost like having an extra 4-5k HP.

Comment

I'm a 42 Knight on Kong Server. I tried your wb combo and make 3k less. Do you not utilize double attacks? I get off 8-9 attacks before he supers me.
                      Last edited by R24912659; 11-12-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

hello guys
                        i just wanna know how is the apollo shield best used?
                        because imo its pretty underpowered. 20% damage reduction for 3 turns with QTE at level2. if it was like 40-50% i would understand but only 20% thats nothing like shield is it?and 3 turns with 60 second cooldown just doesnt do it justice
                        i think archers also have 30% damage reduction with their incendiary shot.
                        what are your thoughts?

level 50 knight from s4

Comment

[QUOTE=unplay89;281780]hello guys
                          i just wanna know how is the apollo shield best used?
                          because imo its pretty underpowered. 20% damage reduction for 3 turns with QTE at level2. if it was like 40-50% i would understand but only 20% thats nothing like shield is it?and 3 turns with 60 second cooldown just doesnt do it justice
                          i think archers also have 30% damage reduction with their incendiary shot.
                          what are your thoughts?

I don't have that on my skill trees.. So I'm afraid I have no advice regarding that skill.

Comment

Originally posted by R24912659 View Post
                            I'm a 42 Knight on Kong Server. I tried your wb combo and make 3k less. Do you not utilize double attacks? I get off 8-9 attacks before he supers me.
                            Huh? Of course I utilize double attacks..

Comment

well ur combo, has no down time to auto, since its just chaining skills. just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by R24912659 View Post
                                well ur combo, has no down time to auto, since its just chaining skills. just wondering.
                                Before I could double attack every turn, but now timing is different for some reason.. Open with Delphic, then auto-attack + Slasher, auto-attack + Ultimate Slasher and repeat..

Comment

Working...
                                X