• Astrals

can any one explain what is diffrent between those astrals
    and how every one work becuse iam new player
    Click image for larger version

Name:	template.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1759588

Refined Blessed Health astral: you have a chance to gain a "fixed" amount of hp regardless of the damage you have done.
    Enhanced Regeneration: you have a chance to gain a certain percentage (depends on the level of the astral) of hp based on your damage dealt to the enemy/

If you ask my opinion, Refined Blessed Health is good for very early levels while Enhanced Regeneration works best at higher levels and/or if you have a very high attack/crit. It's a fight between "fixed" and "percentage-based". Percentage-based astral is always best in the long run, esp at higher levels.

For more info, visit: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Astral

Comment

Please remember to be careful in visiting any off site link, you do so at your own risk, and if it is not on an r2 official site it can not be lauded as gospel. As for the astrals.. there are a lot of them.. and the player has a good point. If you are going to wear the enhanced regen astral, the more damage you can do, the better.. But remember.. and I have to point this out.. its not a promise of kicking in.. but a chance of kicking in. A percentage chance can be incredibly frustrating at times, so just go in with that knowledge as well.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Please remember to be careful in visiting any off site link, you do so at your own risk, and if it is not on an r2 official site it can not be lauded as gospel. As for the astrals.. there are a lot of them.. and the player has a good point. If you are going to wear the enhanced regen astral, the more damage you can do, the better.. But remember.. and I have to point this out.. its not a promise of kicking in.. but a chance of kicking in. A percentage chance can be incredibly frustrating at times, so just go in with that knowledge as well.
        so r2games created one with information we are sure that are right ?
        could you give us the link please ?
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          so r2games created one with information we are sure that are right ?
          could you give us the link please ?
          There is no official word on this. That does not mean a mere wikia that any half wit can edit is to be considered "official" instead. It's not R2's fault if people place their hopes on a site that is not an official affiliate of R2 Games, but we will point out that the info on those sites is not necessarily correct.
          Please let the Mentor do their job. Thank you.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            There is no official word on this. That does not mean a mere wikia that any half wit can edit is to be considered "official" instead. It's not R2's fault if people place their hopes on a site that is not an official affiliate of R2 Games, but we will point out that the info on those sites is not necessarily correct.
            Please let the Mentor do their job. Thank you.
            im a half wit and whenever i edit wiki pages it gets reverted
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              im a half wit and whenever i edit wiki pages it gets reverted
              are you able to show us a sample or two of what you meant it get reverted.
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R211199867 View Post
                Refined Blessed Health astral: you have a chance to gain a "fixed" amount of hp regardless of the damage you have done.
                Enhanced Regeneration: you have a chance to gain a certain percentage (depends on the level of the astral) of hp based on your damage dealt to the enemy/

If you ask my opinion, Refined Blessed Health is good for very early levels while Enhanced Regeneration works best at higher levels and/or if you have a very high attack/crit. It's a fight between "fixed" and "percentage-based". Percentage-based astral is always best in the long run, esp at higher levels.

For more info, visit: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Astral
                thx alot that i was need to know

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  There is no official word on this.
                  You seem to never have one at all.
                  Neither have the mentors.

When someone ask for advice, the answer is always " depends on your play style" , "you should make the choice for yourself" or "we have no official information"
                  Nobody is helping anyone with such answers, so why bother to repeat that jingle every time?

Better install a bot to give those answers and get rid of the mentors, or just let wraithraiser handle all questions.

Comment

I personally don't think there is any need to link any outside sites in the forum itself. All that really needs to be said, was said. The difference between a 'constant' and a 'percent'. Goes for some other astrals also (Aegis vs Goddess Blessing for example).

All you need to know, is if you catch them early on, you can keep both. The 'constant' will help with lower level, but as you receive and/or make more damage, the percent will take effect and take over. Just needs a bit of calculation as to when it happens (I think it's safe to say it's around the same in early 40s?), but I'm sure with lvl50+ you'll need to switch any constants out for % (If you hadn't done so already).
                    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

I've played a number of games where the wikis were player run... some even adopt the player wikis as official. Unfortunately, the devs hold onto their secrets very tightly, and the xml for the game hasn't been available to players to get everything 100%

That being said... players really DO an awesome job with the wikis and blogs and such, and we do have that whole forum area for them, so R2 isn't against them. But a reminder now and then, that advice you get from any source could be bad info is standard fare. I mean, you can find two players who are "experts" in the game with two completely different ideas on how to play it. Just look at the camp vs no camp argument.

So yeah, anytime someone gives you any advice... do a check on it. Look at other sources, ask in game... ask a mentor or a mod, or better yet, come to the forum and get player discussion going on. Choose to go with what you think is the best info at the time, and be sure to keep checking back, in case something changes, or someone else has a better idea that scraps your previous beliefs. (or the game does silent nerfs and you want to stay informed)

players are our best source of info.. be it on a wiki, blog, forum or in game. I'm okay with that.

Comment

a wiki is good because it's a somewhere you can find information you want
                        with the forum, you have to hope someone who have the answer will answer, and it could take time.

only r2games can talk to the developper and get official informationss from them.

(PS : part of the job of developper is updating the manual or giving information to the one who write it... i know it too well)
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                        X