Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server guild battle happens every week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server guild battle happens every week?

Is cross-server guild battle going to happen every week and run as a 7-week season continuously, or would there be a break between CSGB seasons? I'm just wondering. I didn't seem to see this info in the official guide in here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Guild-Battle

I will think there should be a break, or it will just become a weekly event (which is not supposed to, as the reward is too nice to be weekly)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      I will think there should be a break, or it will just become a weekly event (which is not supposed to, as the reward is too nice to be weekly)
      the Fashion Core is very nice i have to say. : )

Will love it even more if they were to add more mount and maybe, wings also.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Currently, the Nov 2 date is the last one we have scheduled. Hoping to hear soon about the next rounds if/when we'll have them. I think the event has been pretty popular, I'd be surprised if they didn't run it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          Currently, the Nov 2 date is the last one we have scheduled. Hoping to hear soon about the next rounds if/when we'll have them. I think the event has been pretty popular, I'd be surprised if they didn't run it again.
          It'll happen, many many many times. 1 GB season could get you maybe max 10 enchants on holy forge, need 80 for one piece of gear... and then 7 pieces more.

Will there be a break? I'm guessing 1 week for signups before prelims start all over again.

Comment

Working...
          X