Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me how Group Purchase works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ObeyExotiic
    started a topic Can someone tell me how Group Purchase works?

Can someone tell me how Group Purchase works?

I payed 3900 balens for the 100 counter attack chests but didnt get any chests. only 3900 balens less. am i missing something or am i ever gonna get my chests?

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by ObeyExotiic View Post
    I payed 3900 balens for the 100 counter attack chests but didnt get any chests. only 3900 balens less. am i missing something or am i ever gonna get my chests?
    Originally posted by ObeyExotiic View Post
    ok but i will get all my chests?
    There is a time limit on the group purchase. If you hover your mouse over the lucky draw button: you can see the count down.

So once you click to spend: your balens get taken and your purchase logged. At the end of the event: as Greenfireflygirl said, you'll need to click the lucky draw button to claim your prizes.

When you click the lucky draw claim your purchases, there is a slight chance, that you get your items for free (so a full balen refund). That probably won't happen, so: if enough of the same items were purchased (10, 20 or 30) then the discount is triggered. You'll get your purchase and the difference, between your spend balen price and final balen purchase price refunded.

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    in what way is that a discount or helpful at all?

Leave a comment:

• ObeyExotiic
    replied
    ok but i will get all my chests?

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    You will get your items once the event is over, you'll need to click the "lucky draw" button in the event tab in order to collect them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X