This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Points

After a discussion with our servers R2 Mentor I was advised to make a post on this forum and they were going to speak to the GM's. My suggestion was that we should be awarded with a BONUS skill point for reaching Maximum Level as for us Archers our PvP Book only has EDD on 1/2 because we need DF on 4/4 to unlock Cursed Arrows.

Because our Deep Freeze is pretty useless in MPD's like Nightmare runs, Spire, Atoll, and Dragon Invasion could we have it so as to max the skills after it it only needs to be 3/4?

looks like u dont do nerco and there will come adv nerco too. and now we at it why dont u cry over the posion attack then too

Comment

LoL I do run necro and I think a 3/4 will be more than enough. I wasn't crying (as you put it) I was making a suggestion to change the value to allow maximum skill upgrades. It's up to other players if they make it 4/4 or go with my option of 3/4. I totally forgot about Poison as I never use it so that could be an alternative making it 2/3 to upgrade DF to 4/4

Comment

I think palhadaça anything you did that guy come here to speak after him was robada uque not know when it was another day account has been banned I think when you have a password this password should be so he was changing his account to the guy and guy robo it there nor know anything robo guy he came account offers a min I saw that it was good account all changed there took print posted he came face talking min you that account was his and not know uque it was to return I said more is to return I gave my account to the face and will of its back've talked to the guy you're not robo cmg comeso he calls the thief I was going to speak at the forum and dps step account banned my days I spent over 2000 real this is my acc account is not desbanida when the 20th will go on the forum of my town will talk to JUIS and speaks paper value of the deposit aki ta'll have my money and I'll processes this inpresa why just so you guys doing before banish you guys should talk with who is looking for the solution to this account poblema comes not do that. Hope reply thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	oZ26JTP.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	315.4 KB
ID:	1714696

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bearâ„¢ View Post
          I think palhadaça anything you did that guy come here to speak after him was robada uque not know when it was another day account has been banned I think when you have a password this password should be so he was changing his account to the guy and guy robo it there nor know anything robo guy he came account offers a min I saw that it was good account all changed there took print posted he came face talking min you that account was his and not know uque it was to return I said more is to return I gave my account to the face and will of its back've talked to the guy you're not robo cmg comeso he calls the thief I was going to speak at the forum and dps step account banned my days I spent over 2000 real this is my acc account is not desbanida when the 20th will go on the forum of my town will talk to JUIS and speaks paper value of the deposit aki ta'll have my money and I'll processes this inpresa why just so you guys doing before banish you guys should talk with who is looking for the solution to this account poblema comes not do that. Hope reply thank you
          I'm sorry but I don't understand a thing you're saying... Is your account hacked? Or did you share your account and someone messed it up?
          Feel free to post in your own language if English is difficult for you.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

not and so my account was banned by that comes a brat aki saying that his account was more rakiada was not him it was my get angry why not dexo he plays more why he did burrada here vc ban my account without further no less

Comment

I want to answer on banish my business returned no why ban it so cuz there was one MLK speaks guys already banirao'll talk to my adivogado is not going to solve it in a good so far spent more than 2 real nil to turn poera not my money is not grass. I want answersClick image for larger version

Name:	oZ26JTP.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	315.4 KB
ID:	1714698

Comment

I have no idea what "rakiada", "burrada", "banirao" and "avodigado" mean, but I'm assuming your account got banned for whatever reason. In any case; the forum can't help you with that and you will have to file a ticket at http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune But, you'll have to write better English than you did here if you want the GMs to be able to help you properly.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I am talking about my account that you gave bani i am true owner did not have nor a reason for me bani stayed knowing that came a boy talk about my account all lie what he speak it I speak the things that I did not let it log in more on the account, and he became very angry and came speaketh here pretend I'm going to do I am black account of my money that I have spent I have invoice everything I saved in forum I will speak with the júis I handles this company does not take decision rapita . thanks I hope reply .

Comment

Nós não entendemos o que você quer dizer.

Did you send in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com yet?
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Minha conta banida pela mor de deus sabe nada minha conta foi banida sem motivos[ATTACH=CONFIG]143467[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bearâ„¢ View Post
                        Minha conta banida pela mor de deus sabe nada minha conta foi banida sem motivos
                        Contato com o suporte em http://support.r2games.com. Dê-me o número do bilhete.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X