Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fail archer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fail archer

    It looks like archer is weak after level 50 compare to mage and knight. Why? Archer need critical rate and critical damage astral combine while mage and knight only need will destroyer. So the extra slot for astral can be utilized for knight and mage. The critical damage for archer is by chance. Thecritical damage bonus isn't much either. Archer skill damage is weaker, only 100% and 100-200 damage bonus. Rage regenerate slow, the skill only raise 5 rage and the passive raise 5 more if critical. So I thought archer isn't a thread anymore after level 50. A non casher knight or mage can beat a big casher archer after level 50 easily if you know how to build your character.

  • #2
    Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
    It looks like archer is weak after level 50 compare to mage and knight. Why? Archer need critical rate and critical damage astral combine while mage and knight only need will destroyer. So the extra slot for astral can be utilized for knight and mage. The critical damage for archer is by chance. Thecritical damage bonus isn't much either. Archer skill damage is weaker, only 100% and 100-200 damage bonus. Rage regenerate slow, the skill only raise 5 rage and the passive raise 5 more if critical. So I thought archer isn't a thread anymore after level 50. A non casher knight or mage can beat a big casher archer after level 50 easily if you know how to build your character.
    Yes post 50 archers slow down in power, now saying they are weak is wrong.
    They will be able to compete with the other two classes for tops, its just they will have to work a tad harder at it post 50 (heavy cashers in the thousands of $ will still beat out normals)

    Comment


    • #3
      Work harder = more money. That's some cool fact. Well, or the archers can just cut off crit and pump in the PAtk like some top player some where.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

      {OuO**

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Work harder = more money. That's some cool fact. Well, or the archers can just cut off crit and pump in the PAtk like some top player some where.
        i have seen these in other places such as the chinese servers going away from crit and going more towards p-att seems to be the best route for archers post 50
        giving game one last chance :

        guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

        Comment


        • #5
          anyone try will destroyer with archer??
          i wonder will multi shot still do crit..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R2914358 View Post
            anyone try will destroyer with archer??
            i wonder will multi shot still do crit..
            Multi shot doesn't do crit with will destroyer. I think they will go with the bottom skill tree when that happen however they will have problem with gaining rage

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
              Multi shot doesn't do crit with will destroyer. I think they will go with the bottom skill tree when that happen however they will have problem with gaining rage
              you know one thing about people in this game.. they love to "think" but not acting on it.. and when they're wrong.. they tend to say ..oh REALLY? den move on to change another topic.. gather ur facts before you talk little one.
              KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

              Comment


              • #8
                astral sets for archer are : Patk, base Crits dmg%, Crits, REDUCE Dmg%,Perfect Dodge
                about others
                1.Pdef,Mdef (Optional B/c if its good for one type of dmg Only) or perhaps change The Reduce DMG % and Perfect Dodge with this
                2.Deflection (Do Not USE THIS) already tried this and only work in BG and Duel But in The arena and WB has no effect
                3.Floating DMG (Only Good If you already have Great PATK)
                4.10% chance heal (Astral that You need but perhaps For The last Line 7th~9Th Slot) `Perfect to use In Bg where You couldn't regenerate HP
                5.Reduce Crits (Good against High Crits But Does not Do Good against MULTISHOT)

                Thats i already tried .... Wandering about Blocks Astral Though kinda cool for archer to Dodge all the Time Right? ^_^

                Ah about The lower center skills for archer is For PVE sets (the rage wont be enough for PVP sets) Unless you discard Multishot and only use arrow strike (still kinda harsh though) ~ and The rings ARE NOT ALWAYS HELPS you know T_T.... better go with PVE sets With Arrow Strike, Delphic Death Star,Delphic Sniper,Armor Piercer, Deep Freeze,Incendiary Shots (Killer not b/c the -deff stats but rather a SKILLS SPAMMER)

                Note :
                My Motto: If you Should Kill At Least Amazed Them First ^_^
                Last edited by Gyoka; 10-18-2012, 05:16 AM.
                Giggle100x

                Comment


                • #9
                  rofl . late games ya . archer will be weaker but well they got a very strong start ... no one complains about that though .
                  xRen - lv4x Mage
                  S25 Buradoth's Grave

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
                    you know one thing about people in this game.. they love to "think" but not acting on it.. and when they're wrong.. they tend to say ..oh REALLY? den move on to change another topic.. gather ur facts before you talk little one.
                    You know people on the forums are really quick to jump on the "you don't know this then prove it to me!" wagon.

                    Maybe you should tell us about it then, "little one"

                    Honestly if your going to tell someone they don't have their facts then have the facts yourself.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
                      you know one thing about people in this game.. they love to "think" but not acting on it.. and when they're wrong.. they tend to say ..oh REALLY? den move on to change another topic.. gather ur facts before you talk little one.
                      Little one? I feel like you're discriminating the minority here. If you tried playing archer before you would know what I'm talking about. All the skills on the top 2 skill trees have critical rate on them however the 2 bottom skill trees don't. Plus, poison arrow is strong and doesn't need critical rate. Over all, the bottom skill tree would works nicely with the will destroyer only if archer's rage increase quicker.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X