time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time

wartune destroy me with these damn times: i sleep 3-4h every day and i play over 1 year and half.

1) tree reset to daily reset
    2) no more double rewards from hot events. for gain more rewards i wait the tree reset. and often many new events can't be claimed cuz i've used attemps before and wartune continue to not give these like completed.
    3) no atoll boss of night. i do really many gold and rewards , but i sleep few and often i must wait 1h/1h and half for complete my team. not have many sense do a weak team while they die in 1 hit (or do too few dmg) and after i could invite and do better with strong players.
    4) daily reset moved to 7 am in stead of 5 am.
    every hero has his hamster!

so u are asking to change so much jsut because only u can get some sleep. how about just miss some of the atoll bosses for if u realy is playing that much a day it would be easy to make atleast 10m a day.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      so u are asking to change so much jsut because only u can get some sleep. how about just miss some of the atoll bosses for if u realy is playing that much a day it would be easy to make atleast 10m a day.
      i gain also +20m gold.
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
        wartune destroy me with these damn times: i sleep 3-4h every day and i play over 1 year and half.

1) tree reset to daily reset
        2) no more double rewards from hot events. for gain more rewards i wait the tree reset. and often many new events can't be claimed cuz i've used attemps before and wartune continue to not give these like completed.
        3) no atoll boss of night. i do really many gold and rewards , but i sleep few and often i must wait 1h/1h and half for complete my team. not have many sense do a weak team while they die in 1 hit (or do too few dmg) and after i could invite and do better with strong players.
        4) daily reset moved to 7 am in stead of 5 am.
        1. i have no idea what you mean? you mean a difference between tree reset and daily reset? it's weird imo that it works like this but ok.
        2. so because of a difference between tree and daily reset ppl are able to more rewards the first time event quests are put up. You think you are being neglected because you abuse this feature but can't do it anymore cz you did your attempts before? It wonders me why you think you have a right on a feature exploit. (IMO this is a feature exploit and is optional and nice for the ppl who can claim it) How about, not doing these quests and do your research what things need to be done after tree reset?
        3. what do you want to reach? ppl getting up at night to do ab?
        4. this is probably because in lots of countries the hour changed back, my guess is that you live in a country where there is no winter and summer time.

like mentioned by Tjit, just skip things, you won't die of getting less stuff and gold, but you could die (ok not really, but it's bad for your health) by the lack of sleep

Comment

The day reset at 00:00 is just that. A new day. The 'work' day starts at 05:00. new 'wartune' day starts then. Just like real life. New day starts at 00:00 .... work starts at xx:00 time. are you less confused now?
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
          X